Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:26:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted topic  (Read 925 times)
codishmumu (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 04:31:51 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 04:35:33 AM by codishmumu

Deleted topic.
cryptosun

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:29:59 PM

I'm just not cut out for selling, and I want somebody to do it for me! You'll get paid 40%! I Make handmade jewelry, and I just have no niche for salesmanship! Here's a pic of one of my necklaces and matching earrings:

http://imageshack.com/i/pbzR2GEDj

Do you think you can do it? Let's Skype chat about it. Here's a pic of me, so you'll know who you're talking to.

http://imageshack.com/i/p98qmSe1j

I can help you Smiley i guess

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:51:14 PM

I'm just not cut out for selling, and I want somebody to do it for me! You'll get paid 40%! I Make handmade jewelry, and I just have no niche for salesmanship! Here's a pic of one of my necklaces and matching earrings:

http://imageshack.com/i/pbzR2GEDj

Do you think you can do it? Let's Skype chat about it. Here's a pic of me, so you'll know who you're talking to.

http://imageshack.com/i/p98qmSe1j

I can help you Smiley i guess
Great! I edited my post if you'd like to see my requirements.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:00:06 PM

Hello , could you state from which country your in? USA? I might be interested but not yet for now , probably for future ( 2 months from now )
Oh hi! I edited my post so everything is cleared up.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:03:07 PM

I don't understand why you can't sell them through regular jewelry stores? They all do consignment.
Are these necklaces not precious metals? If they are costume jewelry, then yes, they are a little harder to sell, but anything made from gold or silver would be simple to put on consignment
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:30:47 AM

I don't understand why you can't sell them through regular jewelry stores? They all do consignment.
Are these necklaces not precious metals? If they are costume jewelry, then yes, they are a little harder to sell, but anything made from gold or silver would be simple to put on consignment
Unfortunately, every time I try to put it in a consignment shop or a gift shop, they tell me they're overstocked. I have terrible salesmanship, to the point where I can't even sell to tiny retail shops. That's where a good salesman comes in. And it wouldn't matter if they were precious metals or not. These are handmade one of a kind items with gold and silver plated chains. The only thing that's fake would be the actual stones. Other than that, I'm not worried! It all comes down to a good salesman! Something that I'm simply not!
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:40:58 PM

I need more support, loves. Anymore people interested?
xhoneyael

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 08:35:49 PM

Why not just post it online sell it on facebook,amazon,lazada there are many online shop where you can sell your product..
or even make a simple site just for your own product..

codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:24:27 AM

Why not just post it online sell it on facebook,amazon,lazada there are many online shop where you can sell your product..

I don't really know. I've tried that, and it takes too long. I didn't make that many sales online. I don't know what I was doing wrong, but it sucked. Plus, this idea is way more fun. C:
xhoneyael

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 06:31:26 AM

I don't really know. I've tried that, and it takes too long. I didn't make that many sales online. I don't know what I was doing wrong, but it sucked. Plus, this idea is way more fun. C:
in my opinion it will take too long but it for long terms .. but if your more comfortable that way..the thats good for you

tarzan2

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

its not my fault

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:47:06 AM

on top of what your attempting here, there is every reason to open an e commerce retail website .. the ratio of potential to installation difficulty is obvious-you can set one for maybe $200 which, hypothetically, could make you a millionaire

i would consider doing this for you, but i have no time at all these days + i dont see myself as much of a salesman.. you should check out some of my listings on here lol

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:00:50 PM

on top of what your attempting here, there is every reason to open an e commerce retail website .. the ratio of potential to installation difficulty is obvious-you can set one for maybe $200 which, hypothetically, could make you a millionaire

i would consider doing this for you, but i have no time at all these days + i dont see myself as much of a salesman.. you should check out some of my listings on here lol
Oohh, okie dokie.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:59:10 PM

in my opinion it will take too long but it for long terms .. but if your more comfortable that way..the thats good for you
I don't know. People these days tend to look for work. I just want a second source of income. There isn't anything that makes me happier than making things, so it makes me sad that my jewelry and handmade sweaters don't sell very quickly....I do want to wholesale them, but nobody buys from me like they use to. I don't know why. Its...hard. I would love it if somebody could tell me how to wholesale handmade things. It seems like things have changed.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:16:02 PM

maybe aim a little lower regarding consignment. not jewelry stores but retail fashion stores, vintage clothing, there are even costume jewelry stores. I dont think some hustler going around on the street is going to be very good. Ive lived in too many big cities to even speak to the kind of guy who will come right up to you selling some necklace or ring or w/ever. Its too much like begging and makes everybody look bad. its a sketchy way to do business at best.

the aggressive hard sales approach might net you a few sales from people who are basically sympathetic/easy to shake down, but there are also all sorts of laws restricting such activities (especially in big cities) you'll get fined, your stuff will get confiscated, you might spend a night in the clink. its not worth it.

your best bet is e-commerce... all you really need is good photography (essential) and patience.

If you wont do that you could try flea markets, community markets, rent a table in an open air market as seen in most cities' tourist areas... but i dont see why you haven't put them up on an e-commerce site in the mean time because it is simply passive sales activity, you might get the odd sale as you angle for better opportunities.

codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:00:33 AM

maybe aim a little lower regarding consignment. not jewelry stores but retail fashion stores, vintage clothing, there are even costume jewelry stores. I dont think some hustler going around on the street is going to be very good. Ive lived in too many big cities to even speak to the kind of guy who will come right up to you selling some necklace or ring or w/ever. Its too much like begging and makes everybody look bad. its a sketchy way to do business at best.

the aggressive hard sales approach might net you a few sales from people who are basically sympathetic/easy to shake down, but there are also all sorts of laws restricting such activities (especially in big cities) you'll get fined, your stuff will get confiscated, you might spend a night in the clink. its not worth it.

your best bet is e-commerce... all you really need is good photography (essential) and patience.

If you wont do that you could try flea markets, community markets, rent a table in an open air market as seen in most cities' tourist areas... but i dont see why you haven't put them up on an e-commerce site in the mean time because it is simply passive sales activity, you might get the odd sale as you angle for better opportunities.

Ooh. I didn't even realize there were laws. I noticed a lot of people in the city making sales on the street. I didn't know it was bad. Thanks for telling me! As for selling to tiny gift shops, I've been trying reeeaally hard! I never seem to find a small shop in nj or NY that has space for more jewelry. They constantly say they're overbooked. Sad
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:52:48 AM

Hi everyone. feel free to message me too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: