Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:43:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for developer(s) to help make my website  (Read 603 times)
BitShark1 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:28:23 PM

Basically its a cloud hashing website, I need developers for it. Contact me, and ill give you more details on the work that needs to be done...

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:27:41 PM

Basically its a cloud hashing website, I need developers for it. Contact me, and ill give you more details on the work that needs to be done...

Another ponzi scam by any chance?

hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:14:16 PM

I'm willing to develop backend miner-management stuff to handle large amounts of physical hardware miners. I can do Java with strong concurrency, as well as tweaking miner setup for automated realtime purchasing/provisioning, with whatever language is most appropriate for each subtask.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
BitShark1 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:45:35 PM

I'm willing to develop backend miner-management stuff to handle large amounts of physical hardware miners. I can do Java with strong concurrency, as well as tweaking miner setup for automated realtime purchasing/provisioning, with whatever language is most appropriate for each subtask.

Add my Skype and we can talk.
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:54:29 PM

Add my Skype and we can talk.

I don't use Skype. You can PM me on this forum or contact me by email at my forum username @ gmail.com. Additionally, I'd prefer to wait until a frontend dev is found so that everything can begin at the same time.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: