Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANACS Graded Casascius Coins for Sale or Trade - Updated 16 August  (Read 2551 times)
Lesbian Cow (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:14:54 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2015, 04:21:07 AM by Lesbian Cow

Updated 16 August - All Sold  

Hello Everyone!

I am looking to add a few Casascius coins to my collection which have eluded me thus far.  This leaves me with a few duplicates in my collection I would like to either sell or trade.

Here is what I have:

1)  2013 Casascius Silver Single graded ANACS MS 66 -  This coin is from the "1Ag1" batch which is known for nice coins.  I looked at it under my 8x Loupe, along with the MS 68 listed below, and if I don't sell this coin before my next shipment to ANACS I am going to crack it open and resubmit.  It is a stunning coin and ANACS seems to have gotten a bit loose with the grades recently.

Asking:  2.85 BTC  Sold!

2)  2013 Casascius Silver Single graded ANACS MS 68 - I would prefer to work this coin into a trade for one of the coins listed in my "What I want" list later in this post.  That said, although I do not have a BTC offer price in mind, feel free to make me an offer. Price now below! The grade and photos speak for themselves.  

Asking:  3.8 BTC
 Sold!

3)  2013 Casascius Brass Single graded ANACS MS 66 - This is a high grade for this series and I believe a good price as well.

Asking:  1.725 BTC
Sold!

Here is what I want (in no particular order):

1) Casascius 5 BTC either series Graded or Ungraded
2) Casascius 10 BTC Silver (with or without Gold B) Graded or Ungraded

I am mostly looking for Casascius coins or BTC but I am always a sucker for:

PCGS Graded (MS 69 or 70) Gold Pandas (Silver too, but more so gold right now)
PCGS Graded (MS63 or better) Morgan Silver Dollars.  

Details:

Shipping:  Shipping is not included in any of my above prices.  Shipping is from USA.

Escrow:  Sure, with OgNasty - buyer pays his fee.

Payment Address: If direct payment to me is to be made:  14P9hXFDw3FeXWvnChDM5RxCwuXRWZCBxV  If you want a private address I will provide one and sign from the above address.  Beware imposters of either me or OgNasty.  

Offers:  Either by PM or on this thread.

Let me know if I have omitted any details or if you have any questions.

Cheers!

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:17:57 PM

1) 2013 Cas 0.1 Silver ANACS MS 68
Why didn't you bid on my auction? I literally just auctioned one off two days ago and the winning bid was a measly 2BTC
Lesbian Cow (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:21:40 PM

Why didn't you bid on my auction? I literally just auctioned one off two days ago and the winning bid was a measly 2BTC

I know man, I fell asleep.  Analog Kid got a deal there!

TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 08:53:21 PM

Nice coins you have for sale LB Smiley

I got these for sales at the moment:
2010 Panda 1/20 Oz .999 Au PCGS MS70
2012 Panda 1/20 Oz .999 Au PCGS MS70 (first strike)

I will let them go cheap Smiley

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
Lesbian Cow (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:05:14 PM

Cheers TookDk - so tempting.

I will give it some thought this evening at shoot you a PM.

Nice coins you have for sale LB Smiley

I got these for sales at the moment:
2010 Panda 1/20 Oz .999 Au PCGS MS70
2012 Panda 1/20 Oz .999 Au PCGS MS70 (first strike)

I will let them go cheap Smiley

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:38:24 PM

You might want to contact him as he now has two of those coins that he got basically for free  Shocked
TheAnalogKid

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:11:48 PM

You might want to contact him as he now has two of those coins that he got basically for free  Shocked
Hey now, my wallet balance certainly went down a bit after winning them, so I wouldn't call them "free"   Tongue

Seriously tho, being that I now do have 2 of them, I wouldn't mind parting with one.  I'm in the US as well so shipping should be a non-issue between us.

I'm waiting for ANACS to release the grade on my silver single, so I may or may not have a trade need there depending on what I get back.
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 06:51:37 AM

I think you mean he paid market rate for those coins. If they were worth more in this market, they would have sold for a higher price, no?

I'm not discounting the great coins you have but we have to trust the market as being efficient and drawing out the most fair price available at any given time.

miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:56:42 AM

I think you mean he paid market rate for those coins. If they were worth more in this market, they would have sold for a higher price, no?

Not necessarily. It depends on a few things. If the auction was 1 hour long, the market may not spit out the actual value. Everyone isn't present all the time, and other things happens too. I think at most we can say that it was sold at least relatively close to the market price.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Lesbian Cow (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:34:35 AM

TheAnalogKid - Let me know when/if you are interested in trading one of your MS68 tenths.  I have two MS 68 Silver Singles so perhaps there will be a deal to be had between us.

Cheers!

Hey now, my wallet balance certainly went down a bit after winning them, so I wouldn't call them "free"   Tongue

Seriously tho, being that I now do have 2 of them, I wouldn't mind parting with one.  I'm in the US as well so shipping should be a non-issue between us.

I'm waiting for ANACS to release the grade on my silver single, so I may or may not have a trade need there depending on what I get back.

TheAnalogKid

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:35:04 PM

TheAnalogKid - Let me know when/if you are interested in trading one of your MS68 tenths.  I have two MS 68 Silver Singles so perhaps there will be a deal to be had between us.

Cheers!

Surely... Appears the grades for my single are forthcoming today from ANACS so I'll know in a few hours I hope.

I'm off to work shortly, will be back in touch later.  I'm sure there's a deal here to be made, and I'm up for it.
TheAnalogKid

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:44:26 PM

So, it appears I'm now also the proud owner of an MS-68 bitnickel (5BTC Cas).  I'M on the fence to keep it or let it go, but surely there's a point where I can be swayed Wink .  I will post pics when it gets here, probably early next week. 

Still waiting on the exact grade of my silver single.  There were multiple in the batch, with different grades so until it physically arrives I won't know.  It's not polite to list all the grades within the batch as they're not all mine so well just have to wait to see.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 09:52:13 PM

So, it appears I'm now also the proud owner of an MS-68 bitnickel (5BTC Cas).  I'M on the fence to keep it or let it go, but surely there's a point where I can be swayed Wink .  I will post pics when it gets here, probably early next week. 

Still waiting on the exact grade of my silver single.  There were multiple in the batch, with different grades so until it physically arrives I won't know.  It's not polite to list all the grades within the batch as they're not all mine so well just have to wait to see.

List them if you like... Tongue
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 10:04:34 PM

Now, that is impressive Shocked

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:06:22 PM

The 68 5 ... One of those via me ?
Lesbian Cow (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:30:42 PM

I am interested in a Cas 5 for sure as I do not have one- I haven't seen them sold graded so not sure of value, but Congratulations!  Keep in touch after you get your coins back from ANACS.

Cheers!

TheAnalogKid

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:59:37 PM

The 68 5 ... One of those via me ?
Yep.  The other graded 67.  Got any more raw ones for sale?   Grin
TheAnalogKid

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:01:50 PM

Nah, I like a good surprise Wink
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 11:14:26 PM

Nah, I like a good surprise Wink

I am excited to see what else you got then! Make sure to update once you find out what is what please.
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 06:22:56 AM

Not necessarily. It depends on a few things. If the auction was 1 hour long, the market may not spit out the actual value. Everyone isn't present all the time, and other things happens too. I think at most we can say that it was sold at least relatively close to the market price.

Really? So how long must something be on the market for a market price to be determined? How many bidders need to approach one seller to validate the sale price?

I think the market spoke, especially since i know that QS didn't have the coin offered up for an hour but more like two days. I think "market equilibrium" is a better term for what you're explaining.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_equilibrium

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: