View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:03:52 PM

You could probably do a piece on the Blockchain 2.0 topic Wink
Ilove-Obama

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:12:08 PM

So I have decided to go ahead and start my own blog, there aren't many post on there yet but it seems like a lot of fun. I am open to covering lots of things so if you have anything you want me to look into please contact me.

Tell me what you think by the way: cryptocall.wordpress.com

Add more useful information which is not on other sites

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« ⪓  FAST CONFIRMATION   ► EDON ICO STARTED SOON  ◄  ⪓  NODE.js tehnology ⪓    »»»»
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
anderson00673

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:29:48 PM

Really nice articles so far, keep them coming Smiley

I wonder, can you do an article on the supposed conflict of interest involving the split of the development team?

I would be really interested to know what you think about this Smiley
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:45:46 PM

Pretty compilations of articles and pictures, have you thought of the ways to get the blog monetized?
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 12:41:33 PM

Nice looking blog, clean and easy to navigate. All your articles are showing under "uncategorized"?
Keep up the good articles!

noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:00:41 PM

Nice looking website but it have not been updated since the last time I checked, this type website needs constant update.

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:44:55 PM

It's a start... needs a lot more content, especially Original content... write something every day and soon you will have lots.

when blogging it is good to network and get feedback... try reddit/ blogging... its a good community for that.

also I would try and get adsense approved (this is easier if you start with blogspot account. make sure you have at least 10-20 posts before you apply, even more, the better... they are pretty fussy about letting people in, especially if you live in the third world... but there are guidlines for maximizing your chances at reddit/adsense.

I say that you should monetize not because I think you will get rich... you might do ok, but you might make no money at all. what you will get from an adsense account is GOOGLE ANALYTICS. I cannot stress how valuable this tool is for tweaking your blog to suit your audience, it gives (fairly) real-time stats for all visitors and your audience, where they are from, what they look at, for how long, and if anyone clicks an ad it tells you even more. It is a very helpful tool and worth more than you are likely to make from clicks.

the main thing to concentrate on now though is... regularly updated original content.

good luck and happy blogging!
lama-hunter

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:25:10 AM

You could probably do a piece on the Blockchain 2.0 topic Wink
Grin
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 05:42:56 AM

It needs a lot of work and most of all for you to keep interest in this project for it to be successful, try to make at-least one post everyday and for that you'd have to research and post stuff which is different from others.

I would suggest adding the buttons to share the articles and if someone likes what they see they can share it on their twitter/fb page which will get you more audience. Also, I think the theme is too simple, maybe you were aiming for that but I think it looks a bit old fashioned, same can be said about the title image, you should find a better HQ image.

Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 10:35:45 PM

Nice clean easy and mobile friendly. Good job as far, keep updating 3 4 times a week by adding original content to keep People interested in follow the blog. Try to blog both easy and deep / hard arguments,to reach the majority of People.

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 10:05:26 AM

I think you picked a good design, very open and clear.
I did notice a weird positioning of an image in one of your posts:

Screenshot:
https://i.imgur.com/I2YW7Ln.jpg
Sorry if it was intentional Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: