Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 02:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REAL Microsoft Software Keys (Windows/Office) - NOT MSDN!!! So good, you have to see it for yourself  (Read 663 times)
MisterMicrosoft (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:47:43 AM

Hello bitcointalk,

my name is Mister Microsoft and I am selling legitimate, unused, retail, microsoft product keys.

But wait! These are NOT the same MSDN Bizspark keys / illegal volume license keys currently being sold by many people here. If you don't already know, most of the keys being sold here are obtained via the Microsoft Developer Network program for new startups. They create these developer accounts for free, and abuse them until they extract all the high value keys. Then, they sell them as fast as they can (sometimes under $5) to make some quick cash. They usually promise you that the keys last forever, which is the opposite from the truth. As many people can tell you, Microsoft is starting to crack down on these keys by de-activating them. If you are lucky, your key will last for a couple years. But often, these MSDN keys can work for as little as a few months.

Don't believe me? Buy a key from another seller and call Microsoft, they will tell you that it is NOT a legitimate retail key, and you have been scammed.

My keys however, are just the opposite. They are all new, unused, retail full product keys that will actually last you a lifetime. You can even call Microsoft about these keys should you ever need to transfer the license to a new computer, and they will confirm that they are legitimate.

Here is a price list for the software I have available (Windows 10 will be offered soon)

Windows 8.1 Professional: $27
Windows 7 Professional: $25
Microsoft Office 2013 (Home and Business): $77
Microsoft Office 2013 (Professional): $87

As you can see, my keys do have more premium pricing than the competition. That is because these are keys that last, not hit and run serials that you can flip for a quick profit on some blackhat forum / eBay.

Still, my keys are better than paying almost double for buying a cardboard box from microsoft with the key printed on a card. And again, they are legit as buying keys separately from the COA will ever be.

I am posting this to see if there is any interest at all for my products. Since I am a new member, I will of course accept escrow and give a discount to a few trusted members who would like to confirm my claims.

Payment is BTC only.

Thank you for reading.
mingking

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:53:46 PM

Plz PM me your contact info.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: