Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:01:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Predict Difficulty Will Be Over 100 Million by Summer 2013  (Read 12411 times)
Desolator

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2012, 11:11:41 PM

That's not the end of November.  That's not the end of November at all, rofl.
rini17

Activity: 340

GO http://bitcointa.lk !!! My new nick: jurov

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2012, 12:07:45 AM

where's the official bet?

The only offer so far available for X.IDIFF.JUN future on MPEx indicates that seller expects difficulty to end up well below 77 million. Whoever really believes it's going to be over 100 million, go there and buy it. If you disagree, also go there and sell Wink

CoinBr.com: First online MPEx brokerage launched beta! Easy to use interface and reasonable fees. Charts for MPEx stocks: live.coinbr.com * My Blog *
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 12:13:47 AM

I've been away for a bit (and have no pre-orders, lol) so when exactly is the new alleged release date for BFL products?  I'll laugh if they get beat by another company like the one making Avalons.  I figured from the beginning they were lying about the date just to get the most pre-orders since it's such a time sensitive thing.
They announced a 30-day delay around the middle of December. ATM, they should get their chips around Jan 15th.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 12:59:17 AM

I've been away for a bit (and have no pre-orders, lol) so when exactly is the new alleged release date for BFL products?  I'll laugh if they get beat by another company like the one making Avalons.  I figured from the beginning they were lying about the date just to get the most pre-orders since it's such a time sensitive thing.
They announced a 30-day delay around the middle of December. ATM, they should get their chips around Jan 15th.

Just like they SHOULD have shipped in October, November, and December...lol

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

crazyates
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 02:27:28 AM

Just like they SHOULD have shipped in October, November, and December...lol
Hardy har har I wish I'd heard that joke before! You're so funny! He asked for the current estimate, and that's what I gave him.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Desolator

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 02:48:34 PM

It looks like...NOPE! lol.
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 02:59:10 PM

Hindsight is always 20/20

johnwhitestar

Activity: 697
Merit: 262

Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 03:14:01 PM

And where is Obsi right now with my BTCs I invested on him through GLBSE?  Wink

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 06:15:26 AM

http://betsofbitco.in or http://bitbet.us or your opinion doesn't count

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
nathanrees19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 02:14:36 PM

This is mostly for my own amusement. Bump this to tell me how wrong or right I was when summer arrives  Grin

It's summer right now, and the difficulty is 3M. Sorry.

BTW, in case you didn't realise, the southern hemisphere:

• exists
  • has people living in it
  • has a 6 month phase offset for seasons
greyhawk

Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 02:16:50 PM

Is it November yet?
mobodick

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 05:59:37 AM

Is it November yet?

nah., someone reset the counter.. its january again..
greyhawk

Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 01:23:11 PM

Is it November yet?

nah., someone reset the counter.. its january again..

If time keeps fragmenting like that, this is going to be worse than Final Fantasy VIII.
Desolator

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 04:06:49 PM

First of all, 20/15 is the best visual rating.  I don't know what people say 20/20, as that's an expected average which doesn't imply very good vision, merely acceptable vision.  Secondly, I could dig up posts from a long ass time ago telling people that they're not going to ship on time.  You know who else said they're not going to ship on time around July 2012?  Butterfly Labs on their own website Tongue

And I think we all know the southern hemisphere is just a myth.  It is obviously not a real place.  For example, Lord of the Rings was allegedly filmed there.  Dragons and hobbits and Sauron do not really exist so obviously neither does the southern hemisphere.
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 05:53:58 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2013, 11:49:13 PM by Korbman

First of all, 20/15 is the best visual rating.  I don't know what people say 20/20, as that's an expected average which doesn't imply very good vision, merely acceptable vision.

Ah, you must be unfamiliar with the phrase..and standard optometry for that matter as 20/15 isn't the best visual rating...20/.000∞ is (obviously).

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 11:21:52 PM

[Unsubbed]

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
NEO2012

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 06:07:17 PM

This is mostly for my own amusement. Bump this to tell me how wrong or right I was when summer arrives  Grin

well amaterours deel wit difictulty

there is  over 1000th preoprdered in the pipepline

witch is 139 million

only problem is bfl will not deliver till demcember or 2014 that

but ur correct
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 06:10:43 PM

witch is 139 million

but ur correct

Sigh... Proof?
NEO2012

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 06:28:00 PM

witch is 139 million

but ur correct

Sigh... Proof?

if my memory is not mistake mrteal ur a bfl fan boy

proof number 1

and number 2

bfl   said to ahve 75k chips ordered witch then will nto deliver  anytime soon cristma best case scenario

with all other alraedy shipping like 
avalon
primeasic
and rest

we have 1000th

and u know it

hey send me a prv msg  if bfl  pays in btc not promised   imaginary asics in the future like u geting paid in

send me link i troll for them 2
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 06:46:12 PM

if my memory is not mistake mrteal ur a bfl fan boy

proof number 1

and number 2

bfl   said to ahve 75k chips ordered witch then will nto deliver  anytime soon cristma best case scenario

with all other alraedy shipping like 
avalon
primeasic
and rest

we have 1000th

and u know it

LOL... I'm a BFL fanboy? That's a good one.

BFL has ~555TH/s worth of ASIC incoming, but there's no indication that they've actually sold that many. Their actual preorder number could be and likely is significantly less.
bASIC imploded. They may still have preorders (or at least the money), but no one is ever getting a product.
Avalon sold a total of 900 66GH/s units between their two batches. Even if you add in another 600 units sold on the side to Chinese customers (which is a huge stretch) that is only 100TH/s worth of preorder sales.
No one's paid for a Helveticoin unit.
Only one person has come forward and admitted to being crazy enough to send PrimeASIC money.
There is no way that there is already 1PH/s worth of preorders paid for and in the pipeline.

The fact that you consider PrimeASIC already shipping says a lot about your credibility, TBH.

hey send me a prv msg  if bfl  pays in btc not promised   imaginary asics in the future like u geting paid in

send me link i troll for them 2

What?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: