Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:07:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB member  (Read 609 times)
EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:23:44 AM

I want to buy memebr account with 112 activity, no negative trust.

Please PM Me prices.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:47:07 AM

Any specific reason only with 112 activity? If more any issue? Because it will be difficult for you to get account with exactly 112 activity.
DiFranco

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:15:30 AM

Any specific reason only with 112 activity? If more any issue? Because it will be difficult for you to get account with exactly 112 activity.

Maybe he wants to get it cheap as a Member because it's only one away from being a Full Member. I think most would just wait till it was a Full Member before they sell it.
EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:11:51 PM

Maybe he wants to get it cheap as a Member because it's only one away from being a Full Member. I think most would just wait till it was a Full Member before they sell it.
Yes, i need a cheap account, that is full membe ror almost full member.

Anyone who can sell me, tell me your price.

████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:01:16 PM

Please PM Me prices.

member account with activity 112? means that you buy the potential full member account and the price is quite high  Smiley

ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:02:22 PM

I have a cheap Full Member account with 124 activity if you are interested, I'll PM you the price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:02:36 PM

Please PM Me prices.

member account with activity 112? means that you buy the potential full member account and the price is quite high  Smiley
Or 100 activity is also good, PM me if u sell member or full member and ur price, must be no negative trust.

EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:03:05 PM

I have a cheap Full Member account with 124 activity if you are interested, I'll PM you the price.
Yes, PM me sir, mayby i buy it.

EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:55:23 PM

BUMP, still looking for an FM account! PM me your prices!

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:09:32 PM

Today is the activity update day, and there should be someone willing to sell 98 and 112 accounts to you. Also please mention your price here, because people may set a high price for you.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:10:55 PM

I have a member account with 60+ posts but has full member potential, i can give you for 0.05, pm me
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:13:09 PM

Today is the activity update day, and there should be someone willing to sell 98 and 112 accounts to you. Also please mention your price here, because people may set a high price for you.

I offered him a Full Member account for 0.07 btc (he said it's his max budget) but he didn't reply me.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:34:42 PM

I offered him a Full Member account for 0.07 btc (he said it's his max budget) but he didn't reply me.
It is without signed message so i think it is risky...

ianbelada2

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:38:31 PM

It is without signed message so i think it is risky...

Thats good, dont buy account without signed message or he can easily claim it back in the future

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 01:04:59 AM

Please PM Me prices.

So you think he is only cleaver and selling is not? seller also knows it is almost full member account and he will ask for the right price.
EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:37:23 AM

Please PM Me prices.

So you think he is only cleaver and selling is not? seller also knows it is almost full member account and he will ask for the right price.
Yes i know that they know, I have already bought a member account. How much do Full Members go for?

Mrmoney2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 09:03:38 PM

Im Selling a member with 98 activity
Pm me if u aré interested
ianbelada2

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:12:03 AM

Please PM Me prices.

Yes i know that they know, I have already bought a member account. How much do Full Members go for?

Depends on the activity points might range around .07 to .2

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: