Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin website.  (Read 866 times)
danieledel (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:02:25 AM

I'm building a large multi-lingual website, you will have many services, many visitors and users: http://www.keriandon.net for now it is in the early stages, do not mind if it seems improvised. I have also one in Italian and enters this speech: http://ideenet.altervista.org among the many sites that I manage. These two websites built with Joomla I can use them for hosting services for your virtual money and their users, such as web services I can enter that help spread your virtual currency? We are free because faucet paid by sponsors? If you have ideas so I can help free the expansion of the use and advertising of your virtual currency. I await your kind advice. Good day.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danieledel (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:17:28 PM

Grin ?
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:24:38 PM

This site is a collection of free services and wonders, almost always used using different languages, to make a point of encounter, friendship, cooperation, solidarity and exchange among people from many different countries together.
Are you thinking of another wiki leak sort of website?
danieledel (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:41:11 PM

My site will not be a waste of time, my other past projects with less resources housting got newspaper articles. This is a forum dedicated to Bitcoin or processes to make my project? The topic of discussion services are inserted into the site in favor of Bitcoin, if you want to get up in the court of my site suggest opening another question in another part of this forum. Are we joking??? Someone wants to give a serious answer to my questions above? Thank you.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:04:07 PM

My site will not be a waste of time, my other past projects with less resources housting got newspaper articles. This is a forum dedicated to Bitcoin or processes to make my project? The topic of discussion services are inserted into the site in favor of Bitcoin, if you want to get up in the court of my site suggest opening another question in another part of this forum. Are we joking??? Someone wants to give a serious answer to my questions above? Thank you.
I guess you misunderstood my point, I am only asking whether your website is going to be like wiki but relates to bitcoin materials and informations.
danieledel (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:00:11 AM

No, no wiki that there are many and should be updated. I mean services that will auto-update, see the type of exchange rate, or even far more sophisticated services. I think the virtual coins are the salvation for many in this time of crisis-induced finance, and I want to help in some way. Good day.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:39:18 AM

Still did not understand about your web, it's like traffic exchange? or collect the data about bitcoin rate? and share with other people?
You should add FAQ on your site. The site is not really neat, too much ads on the content.
danieledel (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:46:49 AM

The site is still under construction, you see it for one fifteenth of the work planned, so any discussion on the site and 'useless, and it is not the topic of the post. I asked what is more, if you can not stay in theme with the discussion ask the forum moderator to close the post. I have already 'explained what I'm' looking, and is NOT opinions on my site or its contents or its FAQ (there will be). If you can not be in keeping with the discussion please go elsewhere to write, I have to know of possible services to the site, what it costs to put below some names of web services for Bitcoin and then me I rate them alone, so 'do not fatigue? Moderators and administrators, please if there is further discussion off topic, with unsolicited information, I ask you to close the post. I can not understand why in the official forum of Bitcoin I ask you something and you're answer to another, are you kidding me Huh
danieledel (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:22:59 AM

Sorry, but this is not the official forum of Bitcoin Huh
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:46:41 AM

I think you have to ask yourself "what can my site offer that is not available elsewhere"

Find that and you will find followers...

I think a lot of us are thinking about that very same problem...

There are already forums, news sites, price and data charting sites... Many apps that combine data and news plus wallets and services...

What can you do to be different?

I know there is much info in Chinese that never gets translated, Asia is a huge source of info that tends to stay there because of the language barrier, just Huboi alone...

Heck, it's like a whole other internet over there, I'm not sure if just having translator on your site is enough. You would need bilingual researchers to scan Asia language sites and be able to edit.

It's actually kind of hard to fully understand what you are asking for... Are you asking for content ideas?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: