Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:46:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: This is the kind of hierarchy some want for the The Bitcoin Network.  (Read 991 times)
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 04:50:40 AM

you know, why don't you just shut the hell up.  how many threads do you have to start with this BS?  i think you got your point across.

hazek, as the new moderator for this Discussion thread, why are you allowing Atlas to troll like this?
Atlas

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 04:53:50 AM

you know, why don't you just shut the hell up.  how many threads do you have to start with this BS?  i think you got your point across.

hazek, as the new moderator for this Discussion thread, why are you allowing Atlas to troll like this?

Hazek agrees with me and since trolling is only defined as "I don't agree with you," I am in the clear.
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 05:01:44 AM

you know, why don't you just shut the hell up.  how many threads do you have to start with this BS?  i think you got your point across.

Hazek agrees with me and since trolling is only defined as "I don't agree with you," I am in the clear.

well, its appears so.  if hazek can't distinguish btwn trolling posts and legitimate posts then maybe he needs to step down as moderator.  i count 5 right here on the front page.
Stapleddiet

Activity: 89
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 07:08:09 AM

well, its appears so.  if hazek can't distinguish btwn trolling posts and legitimate posts then maybe he needs to step down as moderator.  i count 5 right here on the front page.

+1
Polvos

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 08:40:21 AM

Who are you to claim someone to shut up? Do you know how many Pirate threads a non-scammed person has been exposed to in the last two months?

The_Duke

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Lead Core BitKitty Developer

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 09:00:05 AM

The question should be why Gavin thought his service announcement is so much more special than other service announcements that it deserved a place on the Bitcoin Discussion section rather than in the Service Announcement section.

NOT a member of the so called ''Bitcoin Foundation''. Choose Independence!

Donate to the BitKitty Foundation instead! -> 1Fd4yLneGmxRHnPi6WCMC2hAMzaWvDePF9 <-
schnell

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 09:07:12 AM

You people know OP isn't THE Atlas, right?
I think he just took the free name.
alexanderanon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 09:16:01 AM

Requesting Atlas ban.
hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 09:58:16 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2012, 10:25:17 AM by hazek

It's the first time I'm reading this topic just now, I do sleep sometimes you know..

As for the OP, I don't know but after watching that linux promo for the first time I think he raised a very valid point and future concern over the dangers any lead dev shielded by a self admitted self imposed spokesperson, policy setting, business vetting, intertwined with corporate interest body can cause.

But because I'm biased here, I will forward this thread to another mod and ask him to evaluate it whether it needs to be moved or deleted.

Oh and the OP refers to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=114290.0

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
Atlas

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 10:21:39 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=114299.0
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 11:12:07 AM

you know, why don't you just shut the hell up.

U know, why don't u just follow ur own advice?
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2012, 06:54:28 PM

Can't help it if you have odd definitions of trolling. Report the post and move on, Hazek isn't the only one who sees reports. 

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 09:33:19 AM

You people know OP isn't THE Atlas, right?
I think he just took the free name.

No, it's him alright. He was allowed back for whatever inscrutable reason.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: