Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:31:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing with a Broker  (Read 969 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTCBinary (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:57:22 PM

What's the best investment options on a Broker?

in terms of Trading forex, indices, stocks and commodities, what do you consider to be the best options to invest?
TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:06:01 PM

i like forex the most, and gold between commodoties, they seems the most easy to follow, their pattern is the same
the floating is in th same range, this does not mean that it is easy to make money, only more predictable

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
CoinBateman

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:50:02 PM

If you're investing, then you're looking at long term ROI. Easiest way is to buy when their is blood in the streets. Then just walk away for 6 months.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
bojan92

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:14:34 PM

I like forex and trading with gold, but the problem is that you have to start with a very big amount of money. You can loose a lot of money but also you can earn a lot. If you know how to work with forex that is the best way: gold Smiley
CoinBateman

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:36:40 PM

I like forex and trading with gold, but the problem is that you have to start with a very big amount of money. You can loose a lot of money but also you can earn a lot. If you know how to work with forex that is the best way: gold Smiley

I offer personal 1 to 1 trading lessons if anybody is interested in learning a little more.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
BTCBinary (OP)

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:43:40 PM

I offer personal 1 to 1 trading lessons if anybody is interested in learning a little more.

Are these lessons for free? if not, how much are you asking for lesson?
yummyransom

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 03:54:10 PM

i like forex the most, and gold between commodoties, they seems the most easy to follow, their pattern is the same
the floating is in th same range, this does not mean that it is easy to make money, only more predictable
I also like forex. You can earn a lot of money on investing to this.

Venusianism

Activity: 94

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 07:39:05 PM

What's the best investment options on a Broker?

In terms of Trading forex, indices, stocks and commodities, what do you consider to be the best options to invest?

Some of the most well-known, best service, fully fiat-funded brokers right now include the legendary Oanda, XM Markets (which used to be Trading Point), and xTB. These will offer unparallelled platform performance, reliability, customer support as well as the strictest full compliance with global industry regulations and thus the lowest, most secure, insured counterparty risk.

The problem is, they will also limit your deposit/funding options (which payment providers etc), they won't accept bitcoin deposits, they'll limit your maximum trading leverage, limit your trading position options to some degree (FIFO/Hedging rules) and, if you're in the USA or any other regulation-limited or terrorist-financing-blocked country, they will detect your IP address and ban you from using their service. Not to mention, of course, that in order to even open an account with them, you'd have to first submit a passport issued from a country they allow..

Now to get around those issues, and have a lot more flexibility, at the only possible cost of dealing w/ a broker with less 'prestigious' industry awards & reputation than the major players^ above, you'll have to use a broker that not only won't strike you with any such limitations, like TradersWay which I've used spotlessly for over a year and allow deposit/withdrawals in bitcoin (which get instantly converted to USD & stay this way as your account balance, until withdrawn back into BTC)..

..Or, even better yet, you'll use brokers that not only take BTC but also literally denominate users' balances, as well as gains/losses, entirely in Bitcoin, anonymously (no ID verification) and automate deposits/withdrawals such that they can be processed often in less than 1 hour..!

-> A steadily growing, fully-featured operator in this space is 1Broker who for the past 3+ years has maintained a superb reputation among the small community of bitcoin forex traders, refunding users w/ full benefit of the doubt at every dispute ;
 -> Another competitor is the newly minted SimpleFX who since earlier this year has offered a more visually elegant trading platform than 1Broker's, along with a higher maximum allowed trading leverage & full BTCUSD + LTCUSD trading, however they lack 1Broker's proven several-year record of trustworthiness while also requiring the BTC-equivalent of ~$10 to trade any position (which is ~4x 1Broker's 0.01 BTC trade position size & account withdrawal minimum), and not offering as wide a range of individual stock CFD's as 1Broker does.

Invest in the future ; Doesn't have to be Bitcoin.
Venusianism

Activity: 94

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 07:41:11 PM

Are these lessons for free? If not, how much are you asking for lesson?

I've traded forex, equities, and commodity/index futures both in -> Actual Market ; CFD's ; & Binary Option Derivatives format for over 8 years and can most likely equate or top 'CoinBateman's experience & perspective, for the appealingly affordable price of 0.0045 BTC per 1hour of lesson. Were I not unemployed & thus have much less time available the fee would easily be 10-30x this amount.

It is far from easy which is how after all this time I still have little consistent longer-term success, albeit thousands of hours of hands-on markets/economics/chart learning experiences ; The core thing every experienced trader will always tell you is what makes it so difficult is simply, yourself. Your own emotions, presumptions, human flaws, are your worst enemy, on the markets. When someone succeeds it is because they have finally mastered how to overcome this.

I've taught what I know to others before satisfyingly & maintain Google Drive databases of information / posts I had compiled for their benefit. PM me if interested so we can discuss it further.

Invest in the future ; Doesn't have to be Bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: