Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:51:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (LOCKED)delete  (Read 485 times)
jacee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:18:22 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2015, 12:58:06 PM by jacee

Collateral offered is not valid. I'm gonna lock this thread now.

Hey everyone!
I need a loan worth 0.06 btc by tomorrow.
I will be using it to pay for Home expenses.
I still won't be able to get my salary by 15 so I don't have enough money to spend for the things I have to pay.
Also I have an investment to be paid in bitlendingclub.com by two weeks and the other one is for about 3 weeks. So I can't get it back yet so I don't have any choice but to lend in here because funding in Bitlendingclub takes alot more time than my listing being noticed by investors in there.

Overall here is my loan request:

Amount: 0.06 BTC
Amount to repay: 5% - 10% please consider lowering the fees. Cry
Reason: Paying for Home expenses.
Collateral: I can provide my Bitlendingclub account if it's qualified, I have a 0.05 btc in my investment in there.

Please send it here:

BTC address:
3K6dUtVFYahtkpDNQAWzA3XRd363w1REbV

Trusted Escrow for thia transaction is a must.
Regards!

- Jacee

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 02:22:19 PM

Hey everyone!
I still won't be able to get my salary by 15 so I don't have enough money to spend for the things I have to pay.
Also I have an investment to be paid in bitlendingclub.com by two weeks and the other one is for about 3 weeks. So I can't get it back yet so I don't have any choice but to lend in here because funding in Bitlendingclub takes alot more time than my listing being noticed by investors in there.

Collateral: I can provide my Bitlendingclub account if it's qualified and I can pay for the escrow.

Please send it here:

BTC address:

Regards!

- Jacee
No.  It's not qualified (the collateral).  This kind of makes me think that you are a spammer simply because after posting almost 400 posts, you didn't have a chance to read the thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 Roll Eyes
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:23:36 PM

bitlending account is not a valid collateral. read the sticky to find out what is considered a valid collateral.
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:29:12 PM

Hey everyone!

Collateral: I can provide my Bitlendingclub account if it's qualified and I can pay for the escrow.

Please send it here:

BTC address:

Regards!

- Jacee
No.  It's not qualified (the collateral).  This kind of makes me think that you are a spammer simply because after posting almost 400 posts, you didn't have a chance to read the thread:

Well I am sorry for my actions for not reading the sticky thread as you said. I have read it already yet I forgot. It's my mistake then. Well I don't have any other available collateral other than this account which I know is not worth the amount that I am looking for.
Thank you for your response though.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 09:08:03 PM

Hey everyone!

Please send it here:

BTC address:

Regards!

- Jacee
No.  It's not qualified (the collateral).  This kind of makes me think that you are a spammer simply because after posting almost 400 posts, you didn't have a chance to read the thread:

Well I am sorry for my actions for not reading the sticky thread as you said. I have read it already yet I forgot. It's my mistake then. Well I don't have any other available collateral other than this account which I know is not worth the amount that I am looking for.
I would recommend that you lock this thread then, before someone finds it that you are trying to scam (asking for a non-collateral loan).  If you really need the bitcoins, you can try and give up your account as collateral and see how much it's worth to lenders.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:19:19 PM

If you provide your account as collateral I can give you a loan of 0.025BTC, I've decided to meet you half way at 7%. So if you're interested the repayment amount would be 0.02675 within 1 week.

jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:41:38 PM

Hey everyone!

Please send it here:

BTC address:

Regards!

- Jacee

I would recommend that you lock this thread then, before someone finds it that you are trying to scam (asking for a non-collateral loan).  If you really need the bitcoins, you can try and give up your account as collateral and see how much it's worth to lenders.

I'm sorry but I am not here to scam. As you see I don't ask for the loan without the collateral. I offered my blc account with a 0.05 btc in it which is not a valid collateral so I know that Ican't get this loan. Unfortunately I don't have any other things to offer so yea. I'm gonna lock this one now.
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:43:15 PM

If you provide your account as collateral I can give you a loan of 0.025BTC, I've decided to meet you half way at 7%. So if you're interested the repayment amount would be 0.02675 within 1 week.

Thanks for the offer man but I need more than that amount plus I need this account to be active because of the sig campaign that I am in.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: