Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:22:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm looking for someone Buy stuff for me from ebay  (Read 320 times)
Fantic (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:25:26 PM

Hello, i'm hire a person that will buy for me xbox 360
Click here to view item that i'm intersted to buy! Also i'm can intersted in this Click here to view item that i'm intersted to buy!
Once you buy it and show me proof of invoice you'll get your paid via Bitcoins / skrill Only
add me on skype knife.csgo183
or leave your skype/icq i'll add you
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 03:31:25 PM

gyft.com has eBay gift cards for Bitcoin + you get reward points for them. That will be the safest way to make your purchase.
Fantic (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:37:05 PM

gyft.com has eBay gift cards for Bitcoin + you get reward points for them. That will be the safest way to make your purchase.

Nah, i'm don't use they website
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:31:17 PM

Nah, i'm don't use they website

Why not use gyft? Will you accept escrow?

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:11:31 PM

You can use https://all4btc.com/ to buy items off eBay with bitcoin.
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:20:17 PM

I think this guy is himself the seller of the product and wants those sold..Once you bought the xbox, he would disappear! Just check his trust Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: