Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:18:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BUG] Satoshi Nakamoto moving his coins at this moment !!!  (Read 3934 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:58:36 PM

Hmm... so this one turned out to be fake?  Angry

BTW... how difficult it is to hack any of these wallets? In the Bitcoin sector we are having thousands of hackers and wallet thieves, who are stealing tens of thousands of USD worth of funds every day (Fortunately no one has robbed any of my wallets so far). Has anyone ever hacked in to one of those Satoshi wallets?
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:03:37 PM

I can't believe how amateurish the persons behind blockchain.info are. I mean they have this great domain name and a really old and established project that many are using. But then they go ahead and do so many errors that it is not funny anymore.

correct me if I'm wrong but I think the fact that they are the most used bitcoin website only makes it even more difficult to keep everything in order. it's not like things will get easier as their users increase thousands daily.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6720

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 03:10:23 PM

I can't believe how amateurish the persons behind blockchain.info are. I mean they have this great domain name and a really old and established project that many are using. But then they go ahead and do so many errors that it is not funny anymore.

correct me if I'm wrong but I think the fact that they are the most used bitcoin website only makes it even more difficult to keep everything in order. it's not like things will get easier as their users increase thousands daily.
True but they have made several mistakes over the years that simply point to bad software engineering. In this case they simply failed to validate transactions coming through their pushing mechanism. In other cases such add their android app, they used a bad random number generator.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 12:29:39 PM

True but they have made several mistakes over the years that simply point to bad software engineering. In this case they simply failed to validate transactions coming through their pushing mechanism. In other cases such add their android app, they used a bad random number generator.

I have to agree. Over the years an enourmous amount of problems came to light. And seeing the type of errors does make it easy to think that there are no professionals coding.

Anyway... they were not hacked till now. That is something that many other online wallets can't say. I remember wallets claiming to be ultrasecure, only to go down in short time. Roll Eyes

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
bitcollins85

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:08:50 PM

The Satoshi problem is that he cannot move those coins without utterly crashing their value. It's an unsolvable paradox. I think these coins will never move.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: