Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:27:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enfamil vs Evaporated Milk  (Read 3680 times)
solareclipse64236 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 07:16:01 PM

Why would anyone use baby's formula over evaporated milk?

100 ml enfamil = 500 calories, while 400 ml of evaporated milk = 500 calories + more protein + vitamins/minerals

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
solareclipse64236 (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 08:20:15 PM

thats easy, moms hate breastfeeding nowadays

the nipples usually leak after some time

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 08:24:42 PM

100 ml enfamil = 500 calories, while 400 ml of evaporated milk = 500 calories + more protein + vitamins/minerals

Baby formula isn't just about the number of calories.  More protein isn't necessarily better - only about 10%-15% of a baby's calories should come from protein and that's about what breast milk provides (the composition of breast milk actually changes over time to meet the needs of the nursing infant - this is one reason why there can never be a perfect baby formula) - the majority should come from fat.

And baby formulas are heavily fortified with vitamins and minerals in the amounts which are appropriate for infants (which isn't the same as the amount which is appropriate for adults).  There are strict standards set down for the manufacture of baby formula to ensure that it provides the right amounts of fat, protein, carbs, vitamins and minerals for infants.

Also, what ratio of evaporated milk to water are you using to make your calculations and what ratio of Enfamil powder to water?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 08:26:16 PM

Some kids have sensitive stomachs. One of my kids had to have a certain brand. Another kid breast fed mostly. 3rd kid had to have organic. Various reasons for each but it boils down to some kids cant handle certain milks, they will be spitting up every time they eat. The best type we used, was for my 3rd kid the "Parents choice" cheapy brand organic formula at walmart, it keeps from going bad for up to 8 hours roughly, and my son never spit it up or got indigestion from it. None of the other brands worked that well. Breastfeeding is great for some people, but if you get a clogged duct, it can get bad enough that you can end up with infections and even a mastectomy. So a lot of people turn to bottle feeding if they have problems during breastfeeding.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
solareclipse64236 (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 09:59:21 PM

uh no

MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 10:01:41 PM

Baby formula is targeted towards a different species than the source of milk, perhaps?

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 10:07:59 PM

If you had kids, and your spouse breast fed, then you would know all this stuff already Tongue Breast feeding is always best for child development, but it is not necessary.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
thebaron

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 10:08:34 PM

Why would anyone fuck a vagina when you can buy a Fleshlight?
solareclipse64236 (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 10:29:03 PM

because we're men you retard, not a computer nerdling

thebaron

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 11:56:44 PM

Because a Fleshlight can’t make you breakfast and scratch your balls when they itch.

My woman doesn't make me breakfast either. But that's just because I can cook better than her.
Fjordbit

Activity: 588

firstbits.com/1kznfw

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2012, 12:10:46 AM

Why would anyone use evaporated milk over titties is the question?

Women's breasts can contain toxins that can transfer in the milk to the infant. Unfortunately, this leaves people with a complicated choice because breast milk on its own is better for a baby, but it could overall be more harmful because of the environmental pollutants.
Ascholten

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 12:14:08 AM

yah and canned milks from china can contain toxins as well, that get transferred to your spawn.

Aaron

Bit Visitor      You view the page / ads and get paid. 
Coin Tube    You watch videos and get paid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: