Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:23:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 very profitable faucets for sale (see details)  (Read 533 times)
Bitkrieg (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:03:26 PM

So, I have started a series of faucets, up to 3 now, the first one was on a free host and I have it disabled for now. The 2nd one is active and making me about $20-$30 a day. It could easily make me double that if I put more effort into advertising it. Right now it just gets advertised on the faucetbox rotator and I get about 40,000 page visits every day. It only takes about $10 a day to fund it. I just finished the 3rd faucet which has a much better name and logo but I haven't launched it yet, it's also a .com domain. And both of these faucets have hosting for the next 11 months on namecheap.

Here's why I'm probably selling both of them, Adsense disabled my first account 2 weeks ago for invalid click activity, I have no idea why and they denied my appeal. It might be because I accidentally clicked some of my ads, I will never know. I started another adsense account and it's active for now, but I am 90% sure when payout time comes they will disable me again. If they do again I am done with it. Now, the first faucet can't be used with adsense again, but the one I just finished and haven't launched yet can be used with adsense. So, if you have an adsense account in good standing this faucet once promotion is started on faucetbox.com will easily make you $30 or more every day. IF you put some effort into advertisement it will make you even more. All you have to do is monitor it and put a couple bucks into your faucetbox balance everyday to fund it. These are very profitable faucets I have built and I DO NOT want to sell them, but I don't have a choice because Google Adsense is the only platform that pays that kind of revenue and since they banned me this is only a moneypit for me. So, you will get 2 faucets for the price of one, the first one you can still run ads from bitmedia, mellowads, etc. and make a couple bucks that way. The 2nd faucet you can run Adsense on and make the real profit. When you launch it with your adsense ads just make sure you don't click your own ads or visit the page too often. IF you need to just use a proxy or vpn.

IF anyone is interested in this very profitable proposition just PM me and I will give you links to both faucets and then we can talk pricing. Below is exactly what you will get:

-2 faucetbox faucets completely built, one currently paying out and the other ready to launch
-2 .com domains and a year of hosting through namecheap on the professional contract
-hours upon hours worth of coding and customizations by me

PM me if interested.......

(also, I'm not mentioning the faucet names on here, but the active one is in the top 25 with a 'hot' tag on faucetbox.com)
BurgerKill

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:11:55 PM

Can you add some analytics/stats to your OP? I need more than just an assurance of your daily revenue.
Bitkrieg (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:25:43 PM

Can you add some analytics/stats to your OP? I need more than just an assurance of your daily revenue.

Here you go, keep in mind, this is only one week of stats for the active faucet on adsense after they banned my first adsense account. And I don't put any effort into advertisement other than the faucetbox rotator. There is no telling how much these could make with some good advertising.

http://imageshack.com/a/img538/4011/WOwhyQ.jpg
Arkazle

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:32:56 PM

How much do you want roughly?
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:42:11 PM

Is it because adsense looked into your traffic? on being paid clicks to hit your ads?

cause they actually look into stuff like that, and once they confirm this, they dont care based on black hat methods to abuse their program.
Bitkrieg (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:30:30 PM

Is it because adsense looked into your traffic? on being paid clicks to hit your ads?

cause they actually look into stuff like that, and once they confirm this, they dont care based on black hat methods to abuse their program.

I have a feeling it was because I was visiting my sites a lot whilst doing editing and coding. And I might have clicked one of my own ads once or twice resulting in google nailing me for invalid clicks and impressions. Now everytime I need to view one of them I use Tor. The active faucet I would assume might be blacklisted from Adsense. But the other faucet I haven't launched yet is on a completely different domain and hasn't ran any adsense ads yet so it should be good to go with a completely different adsense account.
Bitkrieg (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:31:25 PM

How much do you want roughly?

Not sure. You would have to PM me an offer. A couple BTC would be nice because I have put quite a bit of money and time into getting these to the point they are at.
Bitkrieg (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:32:26 PM

Here you go, keep in mind, this is only one week of stats for the active faucet on adsense after they banned my first adsense account. And I don't put any effort into advertisement other than the faucetbox rotator. There is no telling how much these could make with some good advertising.

http://imageshack.com/a/img538/4011/WOwhyQ.jpg

Just realized I had this photo set to private. It should be viewable now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: