Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best way for the globe transition (read latest update)
community raise for bittrex swap fee - 17 (60.7%)
swap on our own - 11 (39.3%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 7033 times)
atrostophe (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:17:32 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2019, 09:16:32 PM by atrostophe

-
Sir_Astral

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:19:42 PM

Takeover after takeover... Where is new coins?
dewalt

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:02:19 PM

Thank you
Hopefully I won't actually be out of around a $1000 because of globe coin.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:11:52 PM

also i would like to get to know some of the people around the globe community and your thoughts on the coin and our takeover strategy so i plan to be creating a slack for all interested in joining, its important that we are representing your needs as we are mainting the coin for you guys.

pm me with an email address so i can invite you into the slack, i will wait a little so its not just like 2 people in it but it will definatly be set up tomorrow.

Cool I got a few million Global!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
VikingShibe

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:31:35 PM

If the exchange rate for the new chain is 20:1, I can see this coin heading to 200 sat and beyond soon.
Glad I got in when I did. I'll definitely be grabbing more.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:33:31 PM

also i would like to get to know some of the people around the globe community and your thoughts on the coin and our takeover strategy so i plan to be creating a slack for all interested in joining, its important that we are representing your needs as we are mainting the coin for you guys.

pm me with an email address so i can invite you into the slack, i will wait a little so its not just like 2 people in it but it will definatly be set up tomorrow.

Cool I got a few million Global!

hey glad you foudn the thread
would be cool to get you in the slack especially if you are a pretty heavy bagholder, i want to get a community around the coin again

I'll join when you set it up! How do you know for sure Global abandoned the project?

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
claycoins

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:15:36 AM

Work on one coin and make it useful rather than trying to maintain a bunch of worthless ones.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:17:51 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2015, 09:29:56 AM by unusualfacts30

Work on one coin and make it useful rather than trying to maintain a bunch of worthless ones.

This.

OP probably bought at 25 sat and now trying to take over so he can pump and dump.

Create a new coin. Let this shit die the way it's meant to be so investors can see it as a proof of scam dev (dibbits, diggits, ibits, globe) and don't invest in his future coins.

There are lot of other coins which weren't scam but Dev left for some reason. Try them instead of this Globe shit. There is already Globalcoin by mudda..this is even more confusing and people have already labeled Globe as scam..once a scam always a scam..can't change that.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:20:05 AM

This.

OP probably bought at 25 sat and now trying to take over so he can pump and dump.

Create a new coin. Let this shit die the way it's meant to be so investors can see it as a proof of scam dev (dibbits, diggits, ibits, globe) and don't invest in his future coins.

There are lot of other coins which weren't scam but Dev left for some reason. Try them instead of this Globe shit. There is already Globalcoin by mudda..this is even more confusing and people have already labeled Globe as scam..once a scam always a scam..can't change that.

Cerium has its own roadmap which is being carried out, if we didnt thave the resources then we wouldnt be making the effort to save coins. Also anything we develop will be used in cerium too personally i see it as a win win.

Theres been at least 4 other coins in this vein of scam, you could argue that grid was too and a few others. If people are still getting burned after four "proof of scams" as you say then i dont think its entirely peoples faults. People are still buying in so we should be trying to combat and protect the community in another way.

People are welcome to suggest future coins for this initiative but globe was very high profile and had one of the worst crashes leaving a lot of people with bags, i dont think its fair to leave anyone with bags of worthless coins and no chance trade thier way out of it. we are simply providing a stable coin again.

People who bought it without doing research deserved to get burned. No one bought it because of roadmap they bought it because Dev was pumping it. Let it be there lesson instead of trying to protect them for something they should've stayed away from in first place.

Create new altcoin instead you'll get more people interested unless you just want to stay with old investors who're looking to get rid of their bags as soon as price pumps above 100 sat.

I'm telling you right now..you'll be shooting yourself in foot by taking over Globe. Offcourse it's upto you and this is just a suggestion.

good luck.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:34:13 PM

People who bought it without doing research deserved to get burned. No one bought it because of roadmap they bought it because Dev was pumping it. Let it be there lesson instead of trying to protect them for something they should've stayed away from in first place.

Create new altcoin instead you'll get more people interested unless you just want to stay with old investors who're looking to get rid of their bags as soon as price pumps above 100 sat.

I'm telling you right now..you'll be shooting yourself in foot by taking over Globe. Offcourse it's upto you and this is just a suggestion.

good luck.

Lots of good coins are takeovers from scams. The fraction of new coins that are scams is far greater than the fraction of takeovers that are scams. Given the stats, it's hard to imagine why anyone would encourage a new coin.

Ten-Hut!
Panadacoin

Activity: 296
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:56:30 PM

I wish you the best luck with this. Takeovers are never easy.
CoinStarX

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:53:54 PM

If the orig dev tells the exchanges he is active and wants his coin they will never switch to this new blockchain.

Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:46:32 AM

good evening everyone,

the slack is up and running so if you wish to join and talk global then i just need your email address to invite, the slack is:

https://globaltakeover.slack.com

also we recieved our first pledge today of 50,000 coins from hyperjacked so thank you very much

this is the address in which pledges can be sent:

GWQBgrAMPH4z7Ki5HFB3WJ9Rd4ct5zh14a

pledges are appreciated but not necessary, remember if you want to help out in anyway at all with skills or whatever than that is appreciated too.

have a nice evening

I just sent you 100k Global. thanks man!
Cheers!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Dewaltnz2

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:03:23 PM

It will be  more suitable  to  have the take over in bittrex. Even if it take a few months  longer.  If  it's  on a new exchange  it's  like investing  in  a  complete new coin.

Just  my thoughts.

Thanks
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 01:20:27 AM

If the orig dev tells the exchanges he is active and wants his coin they will never switch to this new blockchain.

that is a possibility but i think its unlikely, in the rare chance that it does happen we will still go ahead with a new coin which people can exchange thier globe for. with a burn address provided before hand for those who do wish to switch to a new coin. As ive said before do people really want to be holding a coin where developer disappears for two weeks without a word?

Either way it looks like a pretty decent plan. The coin (new or old) will most likely be better off.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 01:26:11 AM

what it this new coin sir?
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:03:20 AM

let it diiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Dewaltnz2

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:29:26 AM

You might be late with your negative  comments it went down  and now on the way up. You might have missed it?

It won't  die grid coin went down to 5 at a time. It only die when no one take action on the last day of the yellow  warning at the exchange  as the volume go below 0.2 btc average  for a week.

If it jumps from 20 to 30 it's  50% profit if sold.
If it jumps from 10 to 15 it's  50% profit if sold.

You never  see the bigger established  coins having these jumps on a daily basis.

This coin won't  die yet.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:45:24 AM

will be watching good luck! Any word back from bittrex?

uunisba

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:50:22 AM

positive thinking  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: