View Profile
August 05, 2015, 01:14:37 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 04:39:20 PM by Sir Alpha_goy

ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:13:55 AM

In 2014 when there still was alt market, that was possible. now it's just manipulation  Smiley
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:00:41 PM

Now the volume is smaller. You need to be careful when buying coins that are dumped.
You can be the next bagholder and lose a lot of btc.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:30:51 PM

I never trade altcoins.
The market is so much manipulated that there's no way for me to make money.
But I like trading btc/usd.
johnty82

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:37:13 PM

In 2014 when there still was alt market, that was possible. now it's just manipulation  Smiley

In early 2014 it was easier to pick a winner because there were only about 30 altcoins. Now there are thousands it's very difficult to pick a winner. People seem disillusioned with the alt markets, probably because of the blatant manipulation. It's mostly the manipulators making money today, not the speculators.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:44:29 PM

Altcoin marketcap has halved compare to 2014. Investors are running away from it.

To answer your question. It's mostly luck at this point. I would suggest stick with old coins and don't invest over 1% in new coins..if you catch the wave good if not it wouldn't matter much.

Normally when I'm trading with new altcoins..I keep an eye on buy orders..if they're big that means someone is still pumping with fake buy orders once they start going thin I sell right away and move onto next altcoin.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 11:46:27 PM

We hear tons of stories about pump and dumps, Bob Surplus, bot trading, fake volume, and manipulated prices.

No doubt the stories have some merit.

But enough about that already.

Anyone have some good experiences riding waves up and surviving before the unsustainable crash?

Smiley

not worth the risk but good luck with that. it's a one person show which own 100% of the fake nonsense scam coin. he will always be a winner if he is decided to dump at any point, when he's see there are enough real buy walls.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:01:17 PM

i made some experiences with pump and dumps. if you have luck you will make some profit, but it is hard to estimate if you are at a early or late stage of the pump. my conclusion is: only p&d initiators make profit from it.
Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:59:07 PM

i made some experiences with pump and dumps. if you have luck you will make some profit, but it is hard to estimate if you are at a early or late stage of the pump. my conclusion is: only p&d initiators make profit from it.
Can we pump and dump dead coins also, which are listed on exchanges and make profit from it Huh

Or the dead coins can never be pumped back to life  Huh
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 03:03:09 PM

Can we pump and dump dead coins also, which are listed on exchanges and make profit from it Huh

Or the dead coins can never be pumped back to life  Huh

there is the different between dead coins and sleep coins. dead coins will not come up with annovation or anything, bagholders pump then dump for there last chance. sleep coins come up with new innovation, this one going to pump up pretty good then stable at the right price.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: