Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptogoss  (Read 445 times)
cryptogossip (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 02:38:20 AM

Hi All
We are from the bitcoin/crypto community in Melbourne, Australia.
We produce a podcast called Crypto Goss Crypto Goss (‘goss’ being Australian slang for the word ‘gossip’), is a weekly podcast produced in Melbourne, Australia by members of the bitcoin and crypto community. We tend toward a conversational, often light-hearted, style, exploring some of  the broader political and social
ramifications of this profoundly disruptive set of technologies, including bitcoin, alt coins, emerging crypto 2.0 projects, the blockchain, fintech, etc.
Our aim is to connect with the broader crypto community and to help make crypto friendly and approachable.
Please find below the link for the podcasts.

https://soundcloud.com/cryptogoss
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:18:20 AM

Glad to have you aboard and will have to check you out when I get some free time and I hope others around here do the same. It's always great to have another voice promoting cryptos and the whole alternative to fiat lifestyle and mindset in this community w/ a knack for helping the regulars understand this line of living. Coming from the US, I'm glad to hear some Aussies are the face of this podcast and I hope it spreads far and wide.
umair01

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:30:04 AM

Hello , this is certainly a nice idea and one of its kind , how ever I just check the link and this is what I got : The connection has timed out
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:35:10 AM

Maybe you can check out NOXT and its developper Rofo.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841741.0

He aims to enhance crypto legislation and build utilities especailly for the Australian people (where he is from and where they have an open stand on crypto).

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 08:42:23 AM

Welcome to the forum! Podcasting is definitely a great way to spread awareness, I'll give your tracks a listen when I have some time. I really think you should consider reviving your Twitter account, looks like you're no longer active on there. Twitter is hands down the most efficient way to reach a large number of people and acquire followers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: