Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:15:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~]  (Read 131827 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GSYTeam (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 09:17:00 PM

UPDATES: After multiple test and fixes, the we found out the issue that is causing the Hanging and non-responding of GenesysCoin Wallet process.
The issue is because of the fix that we made in the code to enable SKYNODE. When Skynode is enabled, the Wallet hangs and non responds after Few hours.
As I stated in my previous reply to one post, our next Major Update will be v1.5.0.0 which will be release around March 1st - with that Update, all these small issues
will be fixed and the Masternode Code will be Upgraded to the recent code from Darkcoin.
We will have new features added to v1.5.0.0 like:
-Update to a New Masternode Code with features like (masternode pos, and masternode payments)
-Automatic Wallet.dat Backups
-Full functioning of Darksend protocol and instantX
-Custom Stealth address prefix (ours will start with "x"
-Some New security updates in Genesys Core
-... and more

SKYNODE will be disabled for now to make things fair to everyone. Maybe some people do not experience the Hanging issue, but we want to everyone
to be one the same level. A new v1.4.4.4 :Non-Skynode will be released tomorrow to continue the Switch thru the New Blocktime.
We will bring back SKYNODE within 2 weeks in v1.5.0.0 by March 1st - the next Major version will have a working SKYNODE that will not hang the Wallet.

Please ask any question you may have and for the record, there is nothing wrong with the Wallet or the Blockchain, we just want our code to be Solid for everyone
with no partial issue even if some Users do not experience anything.

Thank you! for your Support and please stay tuned.

GSY-Team

[GSY] Play 3D Games In Wallet - While Staking | Join Us Now!
PLEASE DONATE TO THE PROGRESS & SUPPORT OF GENESYS CRYPTO PROJECTS
[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigCat45

Activity: 441

Bigboss

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:30:35 PM

UPDATES: After multiple test and fixes, the we found out the issue that is causing the Hanging and non-responding of GenesysCoin Wallet process.
The issue is because of the fix that we made in the code to enable SKYNODE. When Skynode is enabled, the Wallet hangs and non responds after Few hours.
As I stated in my previous reply to one post, our next Major Update will be v1.5.0.0 which will be release around March 1st - with that Update, all these small issues
will be fixed and the Masternode Code will be Upgraded to the recent code from Darkcoin.
-Update to a New Masternode Code with features like (masternode pos, and masternode payments)
-... and more

SKYNODE will be disabled for now to make things fair to everyone. Maybe some people do not experience the Hanging issue, but we want to everyone
to be one the same level. A new v1.4.4.4 :Non-Skynode will be released tomorrow to continue the Switch thru the New Blocktime.
We will bring back SKYNODE within 2 weeks in v1.5.0.0 by March 1st - the next Major version will have a working SKYNODE that will not hang the Wallet.

Please ask any question you may have and for the record, there is nothing wrong with the Wallet or the Blockchain, we just want our code to be Solid for everyone

GSY-Team

Is that when confront comes in?  Wink
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 09:44:41 PM

Is that when confront comes in?  Wink
Yes! but probably a Week later. I will post some Images of the New Confront Interface (very beautiful and professional platform)
New features have been added and we are working to add a sort of Social Network where Players can set up their Profile, add friends,
Create Team for the Tournament Zone and so on. A lot of work went thru Confront Platform we are busy everyday 7 days a week no rest.
When I post the New images, I will elaborate the different Features and Modules of the Platform and you will also see how the Interface look like.
In the next 2 weeks, we will work on the Collection of the different Games (Free and Open Source Games of course) that can be added to the different
Tournaments. We will get rid of MP Zone after the beta Release and rename it to Confront Training Zone right in Confront Platform. There will be free Games
and some membership Games in the Training Zone.

P.S: Did I mention confront will be brought to the web after 2 or 3 months of the beta test? This is going to be HUGE! ! !

[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
BigCat45

Bigboss

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 10:58:12 PM

Is that when confront comes in?  Wink
Yes! but probably a Week later. I will post some Images of the New Confront Interface (very beautiful and professional platform)
New features have been added and we are working to add a sort of Social Network where Players can set up their Profile, add friends,
Create Team for the Tournament Zone and so on. A lot of work went thru Confront Platform we are busy everyday 7 days a week no rest.
When I post the New images, I will elaborate the different Features and Modules of the Platform and you will also see how the Interface look like.
In the next 2 weeks, we will work on the Collection of the different Games (Free and Open Source Games of course) that can be added to the different
Tournaments. We will get rid of MP Zone after the beta Release and rename it to Confront Training Zone right in Confront Platform. There will be free Games
and some membership Games in the Training Zone.

P.S: Did I mention confront will be brought to the web after 2 or 3 months of the beta test? This is going to be HUGE! ! !
Music to my ears. I am glad I staked and purchased all this time.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:37:45 AM

Get 404 error saying link has been moved or deleted. Staking light finally turned green on wallet 1.4.4.2 but still not staking. No hanging issues here.
Yes it was deleted I forgot to remove the download link in OP. But if you are still not staking all this time, that mean your wallet Process has hanged.
Please try to click on the Taskbar ico to bring up the wallet window and if your click is not working then the wallet process has hanged and responding.
You need to kill the process and relaunch the wallet - it is annoying but a new release v1.4.4.4 will be here on Monday also we are already working on
a Major Update to the whole Skynode and Genesys Core for our Next release v1.5.0.0 which will be ready by March 1st (It will clear all these small issues
here and there).

Now if your wallet is not hanging and you are still not Staking, then I dont know what you did with your coins because everyone is Staking and there is no
Issue abt Staking since the launch of this project - so please make sure you are not moving your coins all the time and also make a Backup of your Wallet.
Wallet responds fine and task manager shows 0 CPU usage for the genesyscoin-qt.exe. I'll just leave it alone for now and see what happens. I have not moved any coins at any time. Also in an earlier post when I mentioned the wallet was not staking you said you were experiencing the same thing and that wallet 1.4.4.2 should fix it. Hasn't fixed it for me so far.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 01:02:37 AM

Wallet responds fine and task manager shows 0 CPU usage for the genesyscoin-qt.exe. I'll just leave it alone for now and see what happens. I have not moved any coins at any time. Also in an earlier post when I mentioned the wallet was not staking you said you were experiencing the same thing and that wallet 1.4.4.2 should fix it. Hasn't fixed it for me so far.
You misunderstood me, when i said i was experienced the same thing, I was talking abt the Hanging Issue. I never Experience Staking Issue since there is none.
Like I said, you did something wrong or your Wallet just not responding and you dont know it. Can you check what is your Staking Weight? and the Networking Weight?

Shipped_ebay

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:26:36 AM

GenesysCoin number two in c-cex vote Shocked Shocked Shocked

█▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★   LOVE   ★★★  LOVE TOKEN  ★★★   LOVE   ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Us   ★★★   Join Our Airdrop
█▄▄▄▄▄▄      ★★★     GET LOVE!    ★★★     TelegramTwitterBounty Thread     ★★★    GET LOVE!     ★★★      ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
nanoprobe
Legendary

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:05:54 PM

Like I said, you did something wrong or your Wallet just not responding and you dont know it.
I'm not going to argue with you. I've been doing crypto for a long time and I know exactly what I'm doing. My wallet is not hanging. I've received 2 stakes since my last post. Both orphans.

Can you check what is your Staking Weight? and the Networking Weight?

Staking weight is 1500. Network weight is 530335 ATM

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
BigCat45

Bigboss

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:14:55 PM

I personally had no issue with staking on any of the last wallets. Recent ones were hanging less, but that was my wallet's problem. Too many transactions. That wallet was almost 70MB, and hanging every time it tried to stake. I just sent coins to new wallet and never had any issues since then.
BigCat45

Bigboss

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:16:03 PM

You probably have not so many coins in there ... Hard for you to get a block.
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 11:20:04 PM

Like I said, you did something wrong or your Wallet just not responding and you dont know it.
I'm not going to argue with you. I've been doing crypto for a long time and I know exactly what I'm doing. My wallet is not hanging. I've received 2 stakes since my last post. Both orphans.

Can you check what is your Staking Weight? and the Networking Weight?

It is fine I was just trying to help no need for argument. Thank you!

OSMIUMCOIN

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:23:33 PM

Guys go to vote https://c-cex.com/?id=vote  left only one day   Smiley

IronFists

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:36:02 AM

How are we in 2nd. was in first . then some worthless coin that has been giving out for free just for facebook likes and registering jumped ahead ...
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 03:04:14 PM

-... and more

GSY-Team

! ! ! BUMPED ! ! ! For those who missed this Post and why we are releasing v1.4.4.4.
There will be NO MORE UPDATES until our Next Release v1.5.0.0 which will be ready by March.

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 03:09:43 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 06:36:11 PM by GSYTeam

Wallet Release v1.4.4.4 (No-Skynode) - Ready for download in OP.
If you encounter any Issue or have any Question please let us know.

! ! ! NEXT WALLET RELEASE IS MARCH ! ! !
It will be a Major Update with SKYNODE full Functioning without causing any Hanging Issue.

Changelog:

GSY v1.4.4.4 (No-Skynode)

*Genesys Core

-All Current Core Updates from v1.4.4.2 (Switch3)
-Bumped update version to 1.4.4.4 (No-Skynode)
-Bumped Protocol version to 82086
-Bumped all other Proto versions to 82085
-Disabled Skynode (Masternode Code) until next Wallet release v1.5.0.0
-Hanging Issue now fixed which was was due to Skynode when enabled
-Other Minor Fixes

//Genesys Standard Wallet

-All Current Core Updates from v1.4.4.4 (No-skynode)

//Genesys Gaming Wallet

-All Current Core Upddates from v1.4.4.4 (No-Skynode)

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 05:17:47 PM

nice update dev  Cheesy

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
OSMIUMCOIN

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:42:00 PM

9 Hours left https://c-cex.com/?id=vote maybe GSY on CEX Smiley

frankywill

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:59:47 AM

hello how can i get in? i whant some too i vote i wait i create some stuff this is my adress
GgSjEuoHEX9mN3C1dCQCZsGeGiup9N4jqF
cryptomaddness

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:02:23 AM

Finally on C-Cex  Cool Only took a few months  Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★  E S P E R S  ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▒░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ★    ANN   |  CRYPTOCODERZ   |  TWITTER   |  FACEBOOK   |  EMAIL   |  EXPLORER     ★     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:09:31 AM

Finally on C-Cex  Cool Only took a few months  Grin

I know right? It's about damn time!  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: