Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:25:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~]  (Read 131827 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GSYTeam (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 01:11:54 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2015, 01:29:50 AM by GSYTeam

Hey dev, Richie from bittrex responded to my tweet about getting added https://mobile.twitter.com/richiela/status/634386823075098624

He said you need to cut a ticket. What does it take to do that? And how can the community help?

Edit: scroll to the bottom of this page it says bittrex requires a 3btc fee for coins that had a crowdsale on another platform. Dev are you working on this? https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-07-25-15
I dont know what "cut a ticket" means. We did not know abt paying 3btc fee and we are not working on anything with Bittrex.

[GSY] Play 3D Games In Wallet - While Staking | Join Us Now!
PLEASE DONATE TO THE PROGRESS & SUPPORT OF GENESYS CRYPTO PROJECTS
[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 01:13:53 AM

We are getting MP Zone ready. Login should be open soon! Will announce here.

[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
crypto_believer

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 01:32:16 AM

Hey dev, Richie from bittrex responded to my tweet about getting added https://mobile.twitter.com/richiela/status/634386823075098624

He said you need to cut a ticket. What does it take to do that? And how can the community help?

Edit: scroll to the bottom of this page it says bittrex requires a 3btc fee for coins that had a crowdsale on another platform. Dev are you working on this? https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-07-25-15
I dont know what "cut a ticket" means. We did not know abt paying 3btc fee and we are not working on anything with Bittrex.

Because I wanted to know what it took to get added. And now we know. Keep up the good work.😊
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 01:44:22 AM

Because I wanted to know what it took to get added. And now we know. Keep up the good work.😊
Ok thank you though. you can also get in touch with Cryptsy and othet small Exchanges. We already contacted some.
C-Cex will definitely not add GSY on their Exchange because of the Canceled ICO.

jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:50:06 AM

"we are not working on anything with Bittrex".. I liked your answer  Grin
IronFists

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:27:10 AM

WOW greedy bastards want 3btc just because  the ico wasn't with them..
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:55:32 AM

C-cex is pure garbage but I don't know what's wrong with Bittrex though, I hope Dev reconsiders later on  Roll Eyes
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 03:18:03 AM

C-cex is pure garbage but I don't know what's wrong with Bittrex though, I hope Dev reconsiders later on  Roll Eyes

I dont think they will reconsider paying 3BTC for that.

Lets be honest, what is the point of listing any coin to BitTrex? Just pump/dump which just kill young coins. There are much more important things to do here than to focus on listing GSY on exchanges. They will come as interest grow.

Anyhow, paying to any exchange to add coin has no sense.
That means there is no real interest for a coin and by paying to exchange to list it you are trying to make some interest, but it is just for short time, which will be over as soon as some one dump good, so there is no point for that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:20:31 AM

C-cex is pure garbage but I don't know what's wrong with Bittrex though, I hope Dev reconsiders later on  Roll Eyes

I dont think they will reconsider paying 3BTC for that.

Lets be honest, what is the point of listing any coin to BitTrex? Just pump/dump which just kill young coins. There are much more important things to do here than to focus on listing GSY on exchanges. They will come as interest grow.

Anyhow, paying to any exchange to add coin has no sense, that means there is no interest for coin and by paying to exchange to list you are trying to make some interest but it is just for short time, so there is no point for that.

I'm not saying it's a priority right now, I said later on.
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 03:51:19 AM

MP Zone has been updated with few more Games and some improvements in Design. The Team is now tired and everyone need to take some rest.
I will announce the Beta launch in few hours and those who already registered will have their accounts activated and ready to go.
Just wait for announcement before trying to login. Thanks!

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:54:36 AM

MP Zone has been updated with few more Games and some improvements in Design. The Team is now tired and everyone need to take some rest.
I will announce the Beta launch in few hours and those who already registered will have their accounts activated and ready to go.

Mungkin maksud Anda adalah: yes saya tak sabar untuk menunggu peluncuran bertanya . kerja yang bagus team , semoga kalian berhasil memberikan yang terbaik
yes I am impatient to wait for the launch of the beta. good work team, I hope you managed to give the best
crypto_believer

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 11:30:00 AM

This Is a great update! Cant wait!

Side note, I sent a request into Poloniex to add GSY.
I encourage the community to do the same! All the required info is in the OP. The link https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Bloomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 11:59:39 AM

I encourage the community to do the same! All the required info is in the OP. The link https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

I just sent a request to Poloniex as well
jcksteve

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:00:49 PM

I just sent a request to Poloniex as well
could be the HUGE coin..i'm support
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 01:34:25 PM

GENESYS MP ZONE Beta testing is OPEN ! ! ! - You need to Register and pay a Time Fee of 200 GSY before you can Access.
Those who already Registered and have their TXID verified can now login to the System.
If you paid the 200 GSY and cannot login, it means that your TXID is not verifiable - Please post your TXID here or PM it to me.

You can Register but if your TXID of the 200 GSY fee cannot be verified, your Account will not be activated and you wont have access to the system.

Important: As this is a beta test, please report any bugs or any issue you encounter while loading a Game or playing a Game. The Full and Official Release of MP Zone will follow the date on the Road map.

Thank you for Supporting GENESYS - We will now focus on Marketing and for more addition on Exchanges.

EDIT: Please make videos of your In wallet Games Play and post on Youtube or other places. Take screenshots of your Wallet and post on Twitter,
Facebook, Google+ .... spread Genesys to the World of Gamers. This is HUGE and the world of crypto need to know abt it.

hugabase

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:48:24 PM

GENESYS MP ZONE Beta testing is OPEN ! ! ! - You need to Register and pay a Time Fee of 200 GSY before you can Access.
Those who already Registered and have their TXID verified can now login to the System.
If you paid the 200 GSY and cannot login, it means that your TXID is not verifiable - Please post your TXID here or PM it to me.

You can Register but if your TXID of the 200 GSY fee cannot be verified, your Account will not be activated and you wont have access to the system.

Important: As this is a beta test, please report any bugs or any issue you encounter while loading a Game or playing a Game. The Full and Official Release of MP Zone will follow the date on the Road map.

Thank you for Supporting GENESYS - We will now focus on Marketing and for more addition on Exchanges.

EDIT: Please make videos of your In wallet Games Play and post on Youtube or other places. Take screenshots of your Wallet and post on Twitter,
Facebook, Google+ .... spread Genesys to the World of Gamers. This is HUGE and the world of crypto need to know abt it.
Perfect..you do the best action man,greatt. GSY can be lead crypto coin for the games based.
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:15:41 PM

You guys make a very impressing progress. Perfect!!!
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:23:49 PM

GENESYS MP ZONE Beta testing is OPEN ! ! ! [...]

I had registered previously, have been able to login just now, and browsed the games list. I'm unable to test drive actual game launch right now as I'm over a remote session, but will report back once I've had a chance to run some games. Good Job!  Smiley

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 02:37:20 PM

! ! ! IMPORTANT NEWS ! ! !

We just got information from our PR guys. Some US based Exchanges do not want to list GSY at this moment because of ConFront Betting System.
They said it is against the law in the US to Operate a Gambling or Betting Games. Our PR is working to sort the issue with them.
But for now, we will change ConFront Feature to ConFront Challenge System. The feature has nothing to do with Gambling but we have no
choice if we want GSY to be on multiple Exchanges and have a Big adoption.

We will keep you updated. Thank you!

IronFists

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:29:14 PM

Its only illegal in some states. There is a bitcoin game on cellphone that let's you pit in and get bitcoin to 1st nd 2nd place winners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: