Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:06:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn Big Bitcoins by doing 3 All-In-One (Perfect And Fun)  (Read 2927 times)
joust

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:41:18 AM

Is 0.45$ per 1000 captcha not a bit too less? Most people offer double of what u offer per 1000 captchas.

payout rates 0.45$ up to 1.1$ per 1000 images depending server time :

and megatypers have an benefit than the others like typer draw, typer points, contest top 5, and boost packs  Cool
Do i get paid when there is a contest? Can i choose to not participate in a contest?

haseo11 (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:03:46 AM

Is 0.45$ per 1000 captcha not a bit too less? Most people offer double of what u offer per 1000 captchas.

and megatypers have an benefit than the others like typer draw, typer points, contest top 5, and boost packs  Cool
Do i get paid when there is a contest? Can i choose to not participate in a contest?

a contest begins every 20 minutes, you can choose participate a contest or not. you always get paid when there is a contest or not  Cool
joust

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 09:01:52 AM

a contest begins every 20 minutes, you can choose participate a contest or not. you always get paid when there is a contest or not  Cool
Okay,thank you for this information!  When I am at home I will try this.

haseo11 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:21:03 AM

Congratulations to the winners of a lottery (Typer Draw)

haseo11 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:22:55 AM

your welcome and have fun, If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask  Cool
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:11:29 AM

your welcome and have fun, If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask  Cool

Bro, pm me the invite code of megatypers. I am willing to join and work with you.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
haseo11 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:56:18 PM

Bro, pm me the invite code of megatypers. I am willing to join and work with you.

" AFAB " have fun and enjoys, If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask  Cool
joust

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 01:54:41 PM

What will happen if I use your invitation code? Will I get an bonus or something?

camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 01:56:20 PM

Are you Still Giving away Invite Code, If yes! than please send me one, will try it.
joust

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:36:48 PM

When i click on start working, it redirects me to a page with the rules.. How do i fix this?

haseo11 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 04:29:02 PM

What will happen if I use your invitation code? Will I get an bonus or something?

invitation code's needed for registering on megatypers  Cool
haseo11 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 04:31:27 PM

Are you Still Giving away Invite Code, If yes! than please send me one, will try it.

" AFAB " have fun and enjoys, If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask  Cool
haseo11 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 04:33:27 PM

When i click on start working, it redirects me to a page with the rules.. How do i fix this?

click " continue working " at the bottom of the rules page  Cool
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 04:37:59 PM

" AFAB " have fun and enjoys, If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask  Cool

While working,  it takes much time to show up next image. Any idea about it, how to get faster images on our account?

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
haseo11 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 04:56:57 PM

While working,  it takes much time to show up next image. Any idea about it, how to get faster images on our account?

in some cases the images slow to show up because many typists working at the same time, so many typists on megatypers, the best time and the fastest speed to work is at 10 (AM) to 21 (PM) server time or another options you can buy a boostpacks (solves up to 800 images per hours)  Cool
joust

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:58:18 PM

While working,  it takes much time to show up next image. Any idea about it, how to get faster images on our account?

in some cases the images slow to show up because many typists working at the same time, so many typists on megatypers, the best time and the fastest speed to work is at 10 (AM) to 21 (PM) server time or another options you can buy a boostpacks (solves up to 800 images per hours)  Cool
I did it for 10 minutes and i earned 3 cents... That is really less for such a mount of time. Am I doing something wrong?

Broggi

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:12:32 PM

I did it for 10 minutes and i earned 3 cents... That is really less for such a mount of time. Am I doing something wrong?

No, the rate is that low, i solved for maybe 45 minutes now and earned 16 cents.
haseo11 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:43:46 AM

You did not do something wrong, the best time and the fastest speed to work is at 10 (AM) to 21 (PM) server time  Cool

haseo11 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:46:09 AM

No, the rate is that low, i solved for maybe 45 minutes now and earned 16 cents.

yes, the best time and the fastest speed to work is at 10 (AM) to 21 (PM) server time  Cool

haseo11 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:24:24 AM

Tips For Typing Two Words In Megatypers

Example :

conferree icouwa can be typed Confer icouwa

MASTER akfaiwa can be typed mast akfaiwa

Good day guys  Cool
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print