Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 09:42:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn Big Bitcoins by doing 3 All-In-One (Perfect And Fun)  (Read 2928 times)
haseo11 (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:12:29 AM

You people have way too much time.

$1.00 for an hour of work and broken fingers? Is your precious, limited time on earth worth $1 per hour? (WIth the possibility of getting banned)

Wow

well, you are the first one who have negative thoughts, I know what do you mean but for some people earn money from typing images (captcha) it better than faucet, begging, and scamming people, right ?
tradoz

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:31:34 AM

That is really better than begging and faucet licking so how can i get start with it, i never use any typing site before this so can you guide about this?
haseo11 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 10:36:01 AM

That is really better than begging and faucet licking so how can i get start with it, i never use any typing site before this so can you guide about this?

first, A CAPTCHA (an acronym for "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart") is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to determine whether or not the user is human.

Example :

click here for regestering and enter " AFAB " in the box that says "Invitation Code"

payout rates 0.45$ up to 1.1$ per 1000 images depending server time :

the best time and the fastest speed to work is at 10 (AM) to 21 (PM) server time.

and megatypers have an benefit than the others like typer draw, typer points, contest top 5, and boost packs.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask  Cool

haseo11 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 05:31:27 AM

Congratulations to the winners of a lottery (Typer Draw)

bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:00:58 AM

Have someone received actual bitcoin from megatypers Huh
dleader

Activity: 592

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:26:38 AM

Who is making money off of ppl working for way less than minimum wage... This is insane. It feels like a social engineering experiment. What the hell would you solve random captcha's for? Is this a sociology thesis of someones?

What is the point of the site?
haseo11 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:39:27 AM

Who is making money off of ppl working for way less than minimum wage... This is insane. It feels like a social engineering experiment. What the hell would you solve random captcha's for? Is this a sociology thesis of someones?

well, you're a new one in the captchas, this is a little about captchas :

A CAPTCHA (an acronym for "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart") is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to determine whether or not the user is human.
MegaTypers is a workforce management company that provides data entry services to private and governmental institutions. Our main goal is to support our client's digitization requirements by converting scanned papers into editable digital documents. Our services also include Image-to-text recognition, transcription from Voice to Text, and assisting the visually impaired to overcome internet's visual challenges.
haseo11 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:41:24 AM

yes sure many people received btc from megatypers  Cool
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:48:59 AM

yes sure many people received btc from megatypers  Cool

Not sure as no one mention in this thread that they have received BTC to there wallet  Huh
dleader

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:33:08 PM

well, you're a new one in the captchas, this is a little about captchas :

A CAPTCHA (an acronym for "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart") is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to determine whether or not the user is human.
MegaTypers is a workforce management company that provides data entry services to private and governmental institutions. Our main goal is to support our client's digitization requirements by converting scanned papers into editable digital documents. Our services also include Image-to-text recognition, transcription from Voice to Text, and assisting the visually impaired to overcome internet's visual challenges.

That is the biggest pile of rhetoric ~crap paragraph. I see no scanned docs for data entry in the work load. Or any coding for image-to-text, or recording of voices for data entry... just shitty squint your eyes captchas with a time limit lol.

The paragraph should read:

Megatypers are a brute force hacking company that can't be bothered to fill out all the captacha's on our attempts to hack into various global accounts so we created a front to make it look like your "working" for a legitimate entity.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:49:45 PM

Is not like solving captchas illegal? Captchas are test to tell if you are human or a bot, I can't imagine this service is used with good intentions. I guess there are some hacking group behind it.
They need some poor mules to solve captchas for them so they can break passwords or create many fake accounts or something like that.
dleader

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 05:24:21 PM

Is not like solving captchas illegal? Captchas are test to tell if you are human or a bot, I can't imagine this service is used with good intentions. I guess there are some hacking group behind it.
They need some poor mules to solve captchas for them so they can break passwords or create many fake accounts or something like that.

+1
haseo11 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:48:58 PM

well Your guess not needed in the world of captcha, many other companies such as megatypers and they offer similar things like Qlink, captcha2cash, captchatypers and many more.
the point is they're pay everyone for typing captchas, has been running for years and never troubled in any case.
so if you want earn money from captchas just typing and you will earn money, it's better than faucet, begging, and scamming people  Cool
rex13hk

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:19:34 AM

could OP provide some payout proof for our ref.?

3 pages with no payout proof Roll Eyes
haseo11 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:29:42 AM

could OP provide some payout proof for our ref.?

3 pages with no payout proof Roll Eyes

showrov1993

Activity: 158

Who am i ....? ❤❤❤

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 06:34:39 AM

sound look like's good but can i really earn like this every month? and do i need to invest additional money to earn more.please tell me the full way>>.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rex13hk

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 07:34:59 AM

sound look like's good but can i really earn like this every month? and do i need to invest additional money to earn more.please tell me the full way>>.

I don't think you need to invest, what you only need it 'type, type and type'...lol
I don't know the rate is good or not compare to others,
but this is the 1st that browser based.

Btw, where can I see / check my balance?
haseo11 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:08:00 AM

sure depending on your typing speed, some people can earn $200/months. invest is not needed to earn more, just typing and you will earn money also you can earn more and you can try your luck in the lottery (typer draw)  Cool
haseo11 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:15:17 AM

I don't think you need to invest, what you only need it 'type, type and type'...lol
I don't know the rate is good or not compare to others,
but this is the 1st that browser based.

Btw, where can I see / check my balance?

right just type, type and type. the rate is good up to $1.1 per 1000 images/words depending server time.
you can check your balance :

click profile and payments
haseo11 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:16:40 AM

Congratulations to the winners of a lottery (Typer Draw)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: