Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Any Interest in a Mac wallet?
Yes - 9 (34.6%)
No - 17 (65.4%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MYSTIC] Mysticoin [Leverage] [Closed Loop Economy] [Cloud Staking] [YOBIT ICO]  (Read 15128 times)
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:13:29 AM

Stop all ** talk.. coin is on now for trading Smiley lets join trade n start making $$$
Bitr8er

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 11:04:46 AM

MYSTIC on fire!   Grin
MystiCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 11:34:51 AM

19960000.48 Mystic Coins burned:
MJrxxxxxxxxBURNADDRESSxxYBTy14kKge,
txid - b31784221688cbd2108ac73c8db85a320e65163b337d857df6c7bd66b848bb0f
 Smiley
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:46:19 PM

Why this ann is in 3rd page, it should stay in first.
25sat ICO, BUY wall totally eaten, and then dumped to 15sat. What a pity for who sold cheap.
160 was the high and still traded @100sat.

Nice one dev!

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 03:55:23 PM

Why this ann is in 3rd page, it should stay in first.
25sat ICO, BUY wall totally eaten, and then dumped to 15sat. What a pity for who sold cheap.
160 was the high and still traded @100sat.

Nice one dev!

is a good coin to take advantage by trading!
let's see how many days/weeks the price is a wave

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
taxmanmt5
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:03:43 PM

great ICO taken place online way to go
monas

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:22:11 PM

Do you have any thread translation bounty?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
megadestruct61

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:34:45 PM

Well so far so good I would say.  Dev still posting in chat.  Price has gone up.  Network is even working well which is the biggest problem in most these ico's.  I took out 50K to stake.  I would suggest to anyone else who wants to stake to make your coins into smaller chunks when sending them to your wallet. 1K or so I bet would work well.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:39:01 PM

Well so far so good I would say.  Dev still posting in chat.  Price has gone up.

Just be careful for when the bases are loaded.
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:51:27 PM

can anyone explain the benefit to cloud staking....other than I wont remember to open wallet.

wont my 500k coins stake and earn the same in my own wallet as they would in the cloud ...like if I had 500k in the cloud with other stakers ..the total amounting to say 5mill coins.

to me cloud just adds another level of risk
megadestruct61

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:57:01 PM

can anyone explain the benefit to cloud staking....other than I wont remember to open wallet.

wont my 500k coins stake and earn the same in my own wallet as they would in the cloud ...like if I had 500k in the cloud with other stakers ..the total amounting to say 5mill coins.

I would kinda agree.  The OP originally said 100% POS I am fairly sure but now its just 1 per block?  With 100% POS staking I could see how cloud staking could be more beneficial but with 1 reward per block not as much.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:04:01 PM

With cloud staking you do not have to worry about optimising coin control and block sizes as that is done for you by the provider. I wouldn't trust my private key with someone else though at this point of the game regarding virtual currencies.
cohnhead

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:10:23 PM

With cloud staking you do not have to worry about optimising coin control and block sizes as that is done for you by the provider. I wouldn't trust my private key with someone else though at this point of the game regarding virtual currencies.

I am not sure that all pos coins require active coin control and optimization...I kind of think its bullshit....how much of difference can that "optimization" make....so I earn 19.5 % per year instead of 20%.

I would need to see data from two wallets... side by side....to see if it really made a difference.
MystiCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 07:20:15 PM

Add Coin requests sent to the following exchanges:
Bittrex
Cryptsy
Poloniex
C-Cex
Bleutrade

Please submit add requests as well. The more people requesting a coin, the more likely they will add it.
You can submit the request through the support page of the exchange by submitting ticket.
cohnhead

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:28:30 PM

dev can you answer my question on cloud staking?

what is advantage?
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:33:32 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2015, 08:04:48 PM by jc12345

Bittrex
Cryptsy
Poloniex
C-Cex
Bleutrade

Please submit add requests as well. The more people requesting a coin, the more likely they will add it.
You can submit the request through the support page of the exchange by submitting ticket.

Why are you rushing exchanges? You know what that means right?

You should be delivering first and exchanges will follow, not other way around. Going for exchanges first means...
Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:17:18 PM

Bittrex
Cryptsy
Poloniex
C-Cex
Bleutrade

You should be delivering first and exchanges will follow, not other way around. Going for exchanges first means...
yobit is doing great, nice buy support and no big dumpers, maybe the big one left during the dump from 150 to 28.
Now the price is stable to 100.
There's no hurry to go to other exchanges now, as you sey if thing will go smooth exchanges will come.

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:27:22 PM

Bittrex
Cryptsy
Poloniex
C-Cex
Bleutrade

yobit is doing great, nice buy support and no big dumpers, maybe the big one left during the dump from 150 to 28.
There's no hurry to go to other exchanges now, as you sey if thing will go smooth exchanges will come.

Yes, this coin is in the hands of the dev. If he delivers then great. If it is just about getting on larger exchanges with higher volumes then everyone knows where it is going.
Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:36:01 PM

Bittrex
Cryptsy
Poloniex
C-Cex
Bleutrade

Yes, this coin is in the hands of the dev. If he delivers then great. If it is just about getting on larger exchanges with higher volumes then everyone knows where it is going.
it has only one day, I even think we have to chill, asking for news and update is too early.
It enough that the coin is still 4x from the ico, it's a success from the trading side, now we have to wait if it will be a success even from the developing side.
Only then Mystic can think about bigger exchange. Unless some whales take part of the game.

taxmanmt5
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:08:32 PM

Developer nice work... Keep it up we will also support you
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: