Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 03:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone that can exchange AUD to BTC  (Read 366 times)
Gaffa (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:11:07 AM

I'll be purchasing around $200-300 worth of BTC regularly each month. I can do Westpac ATM deposits, and as I send first and the payment is cardless and irreversible(basically an Over the counter deposit on an ATM), there is no risk on your side. Looking for a competitive rate(perhaps a bit more commission for you on top of igot, BTCmarkets or coinjar).

All offers welcomed. PM me.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:55:13 AM

I'll be purchasing around $200-300 worth of BTC regularly each month. I can do Westpac ATM deposits, and as I send first and the payment is cardless and irreversible(basically an Over the counter deposit on an ATM), there is no risk on your side. Looking for a competitive rate(perhaps a bit more commission for you on top of igot, BTCmarkets or coinjar).

All offers welcomed. PM me.
I could probably help with what you need. I live in Australia and have a fully verified Coinjar account that i male regular purchases through.
You can buy from them direct yourself or if you wish to stay annon then i can sell to you for a small tip just to cover my time.

Escrow welcome, your chose and you pay fees.
PM me if your still looking.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2231

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 03:22:36 AM

What state are you in?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: