Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:21:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Pay Up to 0.03 BTC for Browser Miner Script - Altcoin  (Read 904 times)
cashintor1 (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

BUY/SELL BTC via WU/PayPal +33*758788429 +WhatsAPP

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 08:02:52 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 11:10:09 AM by cashintor1

As title says. I guess is better to use CPU mining for altcoins such as ByteCoin, Monero, etc. Contact me for suggestions - PM or Skype - cashintor AT outlook AT com - Will 'donate' btc depending on the quality of the solution you offer.

You can post your ideas here to develop this sector of our community as well.

The world is getting worse - we can improve it!

Thank you, family!

cashintor1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 02:10:12 PM

Why not? We thought we can rely on you. What is the reason?

MrZillion

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Mundus Ex Plurimum

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 04:29:42 PM

you looking for a miner, wallet or both?

==============================================================================================================
Creators of the ZillionGRID 3.0 **** Mundus Ex Plurimum: World of Plenty **** www.ZillionCoin.com ****  TELEGRAM **** TWITTER **** Crex24 Exchange
==============================================================================================================
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:34:41 PM

Minergate already has a web miner for Cryptonote-based currencies. Both of the currencies you listed are cryptonote, so this miner should work for you. https://minergate.com/web-miner#!

If you want to send coins for me finding this (although it wouldn't be fair of me to require that, since it's just a Google search from memory), 1LSxsU1MwDWj259q9T2pUMsvjzhj666Kjf.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:39:56 PM

You could ask the OP of this thread, he may be able to help you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079635.msg11528187#msg11528187

And its gone.
cashintor1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 11:37:46 PM

Minergate already has a web miner for Cryptonote-based currencies. Both of the currencies you listed are cryptonote, so this miner should work for you. https://minergate.com/web-miner#!

If you want to send coins for me finding this (although it wouldn't be fair of me to require that, since it's just a Google search from memory), 1LSxsU1MwDWj259q9T2pUMsvjzhj666Kjf.

I am sorry but this - MinerGate Web Browser Mining is just not working. I have tried 2 weeks before in 2 websites and counted around 300+ hits from unique users but no increase in my ByteCoin balance - not even a Satoshi...

Does anyone had success with it?

Anyway seems like I need another solution - come talk to me!

cashintor1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 11:40:55 PM

Just a miner script to put in a website and when a visitor comes then the visitor should mine coins for me to support my website.

noel57

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 11:45:07 AM

Like how many monero can some one get on a good cpu using this script?

Just a miner script to put in a website and when a visitor comes then the visitor should mine coins for me to support my website.

I guess what you are looking for is not legitimate to mine coin on other people cpu just because they visited your website and without their consent and authorizations is a FRAUD

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:03:19 PM

lol @Noel57

By reading this article, you’re mining bitcoins

And its gone.
hexafraction

Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:40:58 PM

Like how many monero can some one get on a good cpu using this script?

I guess what you are looking for is not legitimate to mine coin on other people cpu just because they visited your website and without their consent and authorizations is a FRAUD

It's not a fraud if it is listed in the terms of service. If you don't like it, either read tos's carefully, or disable JavaScript.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
cashintor1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 08:49:33 PM

Nice discussion is going on here. Well I am currently on vacation but read it often as I am interested on a solution and user - Racey suggested one that I will try soon but seems to need some customization that I need to be set up.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: