Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:29:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Planned Parenthood Transcript: Nurse Admits It’s ‘Fun’ To Dissect Fetuses  (Read 1691 times)
rio3232 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:53:23 AM

The transcript accompanying the latest undercover Planned Parenthood video has an employee of the group admit she finds it “fun” to dissect fetuses for their organs and would “enjoy” the opportunity to do it on behalf of fetal tissue purchasers.

The exchange isn’t included in the 15-minute edited video released Tuesday by the Center for Medical Progress (CMP), but is instead buried deep in the 119-page transcript accompanying it (a full-footage version of the video hasn’t been released yet). In the exchange, Melissa Farrell, director of research for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, admits she and her co-worker would find it enjoyable if a tissue buyer wanted them to dissect dead fetuses for parts.

“It would be exciting too if you needed it dissected, because LaShonda and I are the most Curious George of the group,” Farrell says. “I know it’s sickening on some level, but it’s fun.”

The undercover investigator from CMP, posing as somebody looking to buy fetal tissue, responds “Now, let’s think about it.” Farrell then continues: “No, it’s just that those of us who are into medicine and nursing, things that other people find gross, we enjoy. Obviously.”

Read More

This is some of the sickest stuff ever. How can you libs live with yourselves and all those that say its for the greater good and its done for research, then how about you voluntarily donate some of your tissue for research instead of taking it from those who don't have a say and you libs are suppose to be for choice. These parts factory people need to be in prison.
godlyitems

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:54:25 AM

To support PP and abortion is the most mystifying of mental gymnastics in the face of these latest revelations. One's humanity must be absent. One's soul gone walkabout.

I can't even imagine it after these videos.
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:55:05 AM

because you don't value science

You go off your own religion instead
godlyitems

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:56:30 AM

Josef Mengele was BIG on science. I bet you are too.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:57:12 AM

Josef Mengele was BIG on science. I bet you are too.

yes I go by science and not religious myth.

he was a bad man

sociopaths are not sociopaths because they believe in science.
eaglerock

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:59:29 AM

So tell me, what is the scientific explanation on how a birth canal makes bunch of cells into a human being?
godlyitems

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:00:36 AM

yes I go by science and not religious myth.
he was a bad man
sociopaths are not sociopaths because they believe in science.

Compare and contrast: Mengele and the PP workers sorting baby parts while discussing different techniques for 'harvesting'.

Good luck with the 'contrast' part.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:01:30 AM

It doesn't

its called a womb that does that
peterson33

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:02:23 AM

You should try an on-line forum known as "reddit." It's basically a free for all on various subject matter with little to no moderation. One sub-section is entitled "Sexy abortion pics." It is literally photos of aborted fetuses in various stages of death, grotesque and macabre. Someone who works in one of those clinics takes the photos and post them anonymously. Wouldn't surprise me if was a healtcare "professional."

Welcome to the internet.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:03:16 AM

You should try an on-line forum known as "reddit." It's basically a free for all on various subject matter with little to no moderation. One sub-section is entitled "Sexy abortion pics." It is literally photos of aborted fetuses in various stages of death, grotesque and macabre. Someone who works in one of those clinics takes the photos and post them anonymously. Wouldn't surprise me if was a healtcare "professional."

Welcome to the internet.

Im not interested in your sexual fantasies
KriszDev

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:04:38 AM

Compare and contrast: Mengele and the PP workers sorting baby parts while discussing different techniques for 'harvesting'.

Good luck with the 'contrast' part.

Now contrast them both to the people who do lifesaving research with this tissue.

And then contrast them with the pictures of the people including children who lives have been made whole and or lives saved due to these people.
peterson33

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:05:47 AM

Im not interested in your sexual fantasies

hmmmm?

I was pointing out the level of intelligence of some of these "healthcare" workers at these abortion clinics. Clearly someone with access to these post-aborted fetuses are photographing (unauthorized) and posting them anonymously on the internet. Basically as a form of amusement. This is the level of depravity, and Reddit is by no means a part of the dark web, it's a mainstream website with millions of visitors. They allow photos of aborted fetuses, not as informational or a form of protest..but for literal amusement.

Perhaps you want to deny this, but I am convinced there are very depraved souls out there and abortion clinics are a primary source of them. You can't spend 8 hours a day killing and not have it effect you. They are the equivalent of SS troops toughening up by strangling puppies. They are basically lost souls at that point. I am not shocked to hear a nurse being quoted as enjoying dissecting a fetus.
rio3232 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:06:14 AM

Science does not mean there should be no morals attached. Using the human dead for your so called research is no different as the Nazis using Jews for their tissue to further their research. These humans have no voice and no amount a science justifies the use of their bodies. Your or my life is no more greater then there's. How would you feel if your parent's or child's bodies must be give to harvest tissue for the good of Science when they die and you can't bury them. Doesn't feel to good when choice is taken from you just like these little humans had no choice in being killed.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:06:57 AM

4 in 100 people on this planet are sociopaths.

if they don't commit crimes then so what?

do you want them offed?
Loqkani07

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:07:52 AM

Progressivism is a dangerous ideology. The endless quest for social change will always eventually lead into some dark, disgusting pathways. This looks like one of them.
godlyitems

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:08:46 AM

Now contrast them both to the people who do lifesaving research with this tissue.

And then contrast them with the pictures of the people including children who lives have been made whole and or lives saved due to these people.

Can we harvest your tissues and organs for research today? Could prove valuable. Sure, it would likely end the scintillating PF posts you supply but I'm willing to risk it. Cost/benefits after all....
KriszDev

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:10:07 AM

Science does not mean there should be no morals attached. Using the human dead for your so called research is no different as the Nazis using Jews for their tissue to further their research. These humans have no voice and no amount a science justifies the use of their bodies. Your or my life is no more greater then there's. How would you feel if your parent's or child's bodies must be give to harvest tissue for the good of Science when they die and you can't bury them. Doesn't feel to good when choice is taken from you just like these little humans had no choice in being killed.
The tissue is not a human.

It is dead tissue.

Babies lives are saved with it.

You want those babies dead because you find it icky?
KriszDev

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:12:08 AM

Can we harvest your tissues and organs for research today? Could prove valuable. Sure, it would likely end the scintillating PF posts you supply but I'm willing to risk it. Cost/benefits after all....

People donate tissue all the time.

Cheney has a heart because someone gave it to him

You wish chenney was dead? .
rio3232 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:12:55 AM

The tissue is not a human.

It is dead tissue.

Babies lives are saved with it.

You want those babies dead because you find it icky?

Your wrong, they are humans, you keep telling yourself whatever so you can sleep at night. If you want research done, then voluntary for it.
peterson33

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:13:47 AM

Taking a life to save a life?

Did you fail basic math?

1 - 1 = 0

Perhaps you'd like to volunteer if it means a life can be saved.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: