Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 10:34:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EDU] Pro/Expert "Lenders" Required - Scam  (Read 1137 times)
Fishbones78 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 09:23:00 AM

Bro, don't you think that forum admin or moderator should note this issue and keep some limit over it.

I think newbie rank members cannot be given access to lending section till they reach to particular rank like member rank or a full member rank.  This will decrease the bunch of threads posted by newbies asking no collateral loans to just spam the lending section.
I think that would be a good idea (although I'm only a member Tongue). It seems that so many Newbies haven't read the stickies about loaning at all, or even read the titles of them, that give a little information at least. They then just do exactly what you said. I just had a message from a newbie telling me to not "interfere" with his request to buy BTC through PayPal. I've asked to buy BTC with PayPal myself and could still chargeback a few of the transactions I've made with people for BTC a little while ago on the forum (I don't plan to, but you can't take my word for it because it's easy to lie), so doing something like that would be blocking out some genuine lenders and traders.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: