Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:20:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I earn money in this forum?  (Read 18262 times)
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:32:48 AM

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie here. I was just curious how my friend gets income in this forum. I wanted to ask how can I earn money here? thank you Smiley

for newbie you can join bitin.io signature campaign at here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=751056.0
or 777 signature campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840124.0

There are few options for Newbie to earn. The Best way is to learn by reading the forums and start earning when reaching
Jr. Member.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:11:45 PM

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie here. I was just curious how my friend gets income in this forum. I wanted to ask how can I earn money here? thank you Smiley

for newbie you can join bitin.io signature campaign at here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=751056.0

There are few options for Newbie to earn. The Best way is to learn by reading the forums and start earning when reaching
Jr. Member.

Even with those few options newbies can earn only very small earning. The better hope to get a high earning for the newbies is doing trade with bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:10:05 PM

Jr. Member.

Even with those few options newbies can earn only very small earning. The better hope to get a high earning for the newbies is doing trade with bitcoin.

beginners will not immediately understand the trade. moreover the trade is very risky, at least you must to have knowledge.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:16:09 PM

Jr. Member.

You cannot expect from a newbie that he will directly start with trading, he doesn't know what bitcoin actually is so if he goes for trading in primary stage then he will surely loose everything.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 04:26:03 PM

two things that isn't mentions as much as they should, and they are great ways of earning bitcoin are these two:
- selling stuff on the forum: which is a very good place to make money and run a small to big business.
- and also lending money: there are a lot of users doing it here and making good profit on this forum.

--looking for signature--
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:07:45 PM

two things that isn't mentions as much as they should, and they are great ways of earning bitcoin are these two:
- selling stuff on the forum: which is a very good place to make money and run a small to big business.
- and also lending money: there are a lot of users doing it here and making good profit on this forum.

Lending is good but it also involves risk as you might loose if you lend to a wrong person, so it is highly recommended that recheck the identity can credit score of a person to whom you are lending.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:11:05 PM

Many ways to earn money in this forum, sell goods, selling services if you have the skill, faucet browse the site, or signature campaign. because you still see the rank newbie, so I do not advise to follow the signature campaign. thank you
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 07:22:09 PM

o I do not advise to follow the signature campaign. thank you

He can start the adult online shows for Bitcoins.

greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:42:47 PM

Many ways to earn money in this forum, sell goods, selling services if you have the skill, faucet browse the site, or signature campaign. because you still see the rank newbie, so I do not advise to follow the signature campaign. thank you

He can start collecting information related to bitcoin and then join signature campaign as I think that is the best way to start earning bitcoins.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:15:12 AM

basically why do not you ask to your friend? because it will be more easily understood by you.
but I'm sure your friends get in the way of this forum signature campaign, because it was the easiest and best in this forum

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
butragenjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:26:50 PM

Just grow your rank to jr member or higher and starts earning with signature campaigns:)
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 01:42:03 PM

and starts earning with signature campaigns:)

Sorry, what amount in $ is possible to make with this in 12 Monts?

shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:46:13 PM

you asking in this forum, how do your friends earn in this forum? why you do not ask questions directly to your friends? maybe it will be easier for you to get an explanation from your friends. Maybe your friends earn in this forum to join the signature campaign, because it was the best way in this forum.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:54:46 PM

Many ways to earn money at here, you search giveaway is easy and fastest way to get money, you can find a lot thread faucet site, join signature campaign.

miningdude

Activity: 416

Have a mining rig

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:01:30 PM

sig campaign or exchange btc or doing your service(if you have any skills)
gamelover623

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:02:11 PM

you earn pennies on a signature campaign as a newbie though, if he had programming/design skills,or something along those lines, he could sell his services on the forum for some coin as well.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:17:14 PM

and starts earning with signature campaigns:)

Sorry, what amount in $ is possible to make with this in 12 Monts?

It largely depends on how much you're going to be active in the forum.
Best to look here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=197.0 find posts with 'Signature Campaign' in the title and see which one suits you.
Then, it's easy to calculate how much I can earn.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:03:53 AM

The best way is to start earning from signature campaign, as that is the most descent way to collect btc, and if you have technical skills then you can offer services and start earning more.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:17:37 AM

The best way is to start earning from signature campaign, as that is the most descent way to collect btc, and if you have technical skills then you can offer services and start earning more.

the best way is offering skills which will let you earn a lot more than signature campaigns which require no skills and pay less.
but there is also a good place on the forum called lending which anybody can give loans if they want and earn a good profit from this.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 07:17:48 AM

the best way is offering skills which will let you earn a lot more than signature campaigns which require no skills and pay less.
but there is also a good place on the forum called lending which anybody can give loans if they want and earn a good profit from this.

there are lots of loan defaulted in lending section, and you can easily lost your money there.. offering skills and service can earn you way better then signature campaign. but signature campaigns are free and very easy to earn btc. so signature campaigns are considered as the best way to earn some buck in bitcointalk.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██