Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:35:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin at $600 before December?  (Read 2017 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:00:54 PM

Blockhalving will surely have a decent impact on the price but $600 is quite on the high side. If we manage to touch $500 I will greatly celebrate it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:01:24 PM

Trend looks good, but $600... That's impossible

IMPOSSIBLE, that is how you describe it!? Hope you agree that it's not possible to say this about bitcoin, you simply cannot know.... If a Warren Buffet or such a person decides tomorrow to convert a billion to bitcoin, we're allready there, so impossible is simply not true Smiley It's not likely, that I will agree Smiley

Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:21:27 PM

Trend looks good, but $600... That's impossible

IMPOSSIBLE, that is how you describe it!? Hope you agree that it's not possible to say this about bitcoin, you simply cannot know.... If a Warren Buffet or such a person decides tomorrow to convert a billion to bitcoin, we're allready there, so impossible is simply not true Smiley It's not likely, that I will agree Smiley

Exactly, nothing is impossible in Bitcoin. But if we remove the possibility of some extra rich man getting half of his life savings into Bitcoin and if we remove a possibility that blockchain will be hacked thus crashing the value considerably down, I also think $600 is on the high side.

I would be happy if we continue with the slow growth and if we would be anywhere in between $400-$500. This would be great!
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:04:04 PM

It's funny looking at the pessimistic low predictions to try to save face in case you are wrong, after the big 1K crash people has become pessimistic and highly underrate the potential growth of BTC, feels good knowing the end price will be higher than any of the predictions being made on threads such as this one.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:39:45 AM

It's funny looking at the pessimistic low predictions to try to save face in case you are wrong, after the big 1K crash people has become pessimistic and highly underrate the potential growth of BTC, feels good knowing the end price will be higher than any of the predictions being made on threads such as this one.

tell me what's the point of people making unreasonable price predictions? i much rather see realistic predictions that some of you guys might even consider low while in fact it isn't.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 04:12:24 AM

It not the case saving face for tomorrow. When we say some thing if not realistic at least it should reasonable and also with back up data. So without any big reasons here every one thinking reaching 600 may not be possible.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:43:26 AM

I think that's impossible we need jump high to reach $600. All player will start to pump price 6 or 4 month before halving. that's my opinion
Derrike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:17:27 AM

No, not at all.
We can expect this price at the time of may June, 2016 and not December 2015.
Before halving there will be much hoarding and which will exponentially increase the bitcoin prices like the mtgox pump.
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:43:07 AM

tell me what's the point of people making unreasonable price predictions? i much rather see realistic predictions that some of you guys might even consider low while in fact it isn't.

The problem is that one can't define what's "realistic" in the case of Bitcoin, because the fundamentals (mainly adoption) can't be measured reliably.

So any prediction might turn out to be extremely unreasonable (low or high) after the fact. I'd say - considering the past volatility of Bitcoin - $ 600 before December is a conservative bullish prediction.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bornil267645

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 03:00:27 PM

I don't think bitcoin will reach that point. It will be more along the lines of 350$ in my view.

Pk880058

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:36:05 PM

I don't think bitcoin will reach that point. It will be more along the lines of 350$ in my view.
Yes you are right,  $600 is a bit like wonderland.
If we aim for $600 then the month should be around may or maybe June.
Just the same also happened to litecoin before halving.
geofflosophy

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:20:59 AM

Man you are all under-shooting. The moon is coming, next run-up imminent before December, $5k, $7k, $10k, Can't wait.
farting_shot

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 03:09:35 AM

The price upward basically triggers based on demand for the bitcoins. If more and more companies accepts bitcoins then surely bitcoin price will move up and I don't think this it will happen so fast by this year end to reach price 600. I think it may go up to 400 in this year.

Actually, if you look at the price when overstock ,tiger direct, microsoft, etc started accepting bitcoins as payment, it actually DROPPED. Precisely because these companies traded bitcoins immediately into fiat.

We won't see 400 this year, no matter how many companies started accepting bitcoins.

We won't see 300 this year, no matter what.

We will likely test 230-240 this year.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 03:46:07 AM

Man you are all under-shooting. The moon is coming, next run-up imminent before December, $5k, $7k, $10k, Can't wait.
That's totally the case, stop messing around w/ 5 or 600$ as is so impossible at this point.  Wallflowers will sell too early and miss out on the next run and will rue the day they folded w/ two pairs on a five stud hand. If you can't comprehend the thousands for bitcoin as the next runup point then just sell now and be out of the consolidation picture once and for all.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: