Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:10:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS 14$ Paypal Funds Trick for 0.03 BTC (Payment Proof Attached)  (Read 658 times)
anytimebtc (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:43:22 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2015, 07:04:25 PM by anytimebtc

Hi,
i want to sell a trick here in bitcointalk.org that is you will get 14 USD funds in your paypal account while following my trick. You just need to be from USA to get this trick working for you.
You can make 14 USD x 3 Accounts = 42 USD will get funded to your paypal account, this trick is legal and limited offer period.
Last date: 10th of august 2015.

If any person is interested please let me know. This is 100% working trick.

Agreed to provide vouch copy for Trusted members.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:53:25 PM

youre claiming to have some sort of loophole/exploit that can in theory, give you an unlimited amount of paypal funds for free, yet youre refusing to give out a vouch copy to someone, which would validate your claim that this method indeed works. as it stands, you might as well be selling a txt file with only the letter "s" repeated for 5 pages.

edit: the point in the post below is also incredibly important, its unlikely that this is legal.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:54:54 PM

"Legal".

Look. Someone is obviously losing money here. That money isn't just being generated. The least you could do is provide a vouch copy for a trusted member. That screenshot proves nothing, sorry to say.
anytimebtc (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:01:28 PM

Brother don't get blame on me i can give an vouch copy but i have one condition that the person should not reveal the secrets belongs to my trick after he taken vouch copy. Because here i am expressing my words directly that i came here and i posted here to make some money extra. If hero+ member level rank person promised me to not reveal any secrets related to my trick then i not have any problem. Here i feared to give vouch copy due to this reason. Waiting for a trusted person for an vouch copy. thanks
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:04:14 PM

Brother don't get blame on me i can give an vouch copy but i have one condition that the person should not reveal the secrets belongs to my trick after he taken vouch copy. Because here i am expressing my words directly that i came here and i posted here to make some money extra. If hero+ member level rank person promised me to not reveal any secrets related to my trick then i not have any problem. Here i feared to give vouch copy due to this reason. Waiting for a trusted person for an vouch copy. thanks

Of course not; no reasonably good voucher would do that. subSTRATA would be a great voucher. TheButterZone would also be a great Legendary member to do an honest review, if your copy is actually as legit/legal as you say.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:09:35 PM

Of course not; no reasonably good voucher would do that. subSTRATA would be a great voucher. TheButterZone would also be a great Legendary member to do an honest review, if your copy is actually as legit/legal as you say.
i can say that I would give an honest review, but i can also say that my words dont hold as much weight or trust as those of someone else who is more trusted; also i dont really want to get involved in a potentially illegal method.

anytimebtc (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:16:49 PM

i can say that I would give an honest review, but i can also say that my words dont hold as much weight or trust as those of someone else who is more trusted; also i dont really want to get involved in a potentially illegal method.

This Method is not an illegal method, this is legal method offered by an company. I can give you vouch copy if you agree for my condition that is not to reveal my trick details anywhere in forum or outside forum.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:34:24 PM

I just read this, it may be appropriate on how it works.

Do NOT try this illegal 'double-your-money' trick on PayPal

And its gone.
anytimebtc (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:40:21 PM

Brother. you will not work on paypal at all, this is the legal offered by a client company. Without knowing please don't review bad here, i am ready to give vouch copy please wait until the vouch copy review posted here. ok
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:44:35 PM

Brother. you will not work on paypal at all, this is the legal offered by a client company. Without knowing please don't review bad here, i am ready to give vouch copy please wait until the vouch copy review posted here. ok

So basically its a monetizing method

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:00:22 PM

This Method is not an illegal method, this is legal method offered by an company. I can give you vouch copy if you agree for my condition that is not to reveal my trick details anywhere in forum or outside forum.

i would rather not, only as a last resort will i agree to review this method, there are people far better suited and trusted to give an honest review. in addition, i do not have in-depth knowledge about the potential legal implications of this method, and would like to not take that risk. i would much rather you find someone with a dark green number next to their trust, who also is more knowledgeable of the potential legal implications.

lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:20:46 AM

I dont this is legit esp payment proof attached is no where to be seen and can be easily photo shopped.

Also paypals system isnt that bad where it funds the wrong users account for free $42 dollars..  Roll Eyes

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 01:26:37 AM

I dont this is legit esp payment proof attached is no where to be seen and can be easily photo shopped.

Also paypals system isnt that bad where it funds the wrong users account for free $42 dollars..  Roll Eyes
It obviously can't be legit because I don't believe that paypal allows you to have more than one personal/premier account in the first place, lol...
Don't listen to the OP.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: