Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Desktop PC Mining?Something Similar to Cointellect?  (Read 1203 times)
Ultegra134 (OP)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 785

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:05:40 PM

Hello,
Is there any other company/website similar to Cointellect to mine some coins?(Any kind of cryptocurrency)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:20:20 PM

Hello,
Is there any other company/website similar to Cointellect to mine some coins?(Any kind of cryptocurrency)

........... upon googling cointellect.. all I see is scam accusations.. not good.

What is this site.. you connect to it and it "mines" with your computer........?....

Bitcoin (Sha-256) and litcoin (scrypt) are ASIC mined now, doing it with your computer is silly.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 10:25:03 PM

Cointellect went scam months ago.I did get some bucks before they closed though, they had huge fees to prevent Cashout in the meanwhile.I am just looking for some BTC $$, not much just a bit urgent and I thought I could find something to earn $.50 or $1.I don't want to ask for a loan or anything and then not afford to pay it back.
Well, to sum up, I just need a couple of bucks in BTC and I am looking for any Ponzi scheme site similar to Cointellect.
buy ltcgear account, great ponzi with enough stupid people to continue to buy... seems right for you...
(yeah well you'll be buying...  but hey who knows may-be it will pay off)Grin
(sorry for the sarcasm... but you said it first).

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:24:15 AM

Cointellect went scam months ago.I did get some bucks before they closed though, they had huge fees to prevent Cashout in the meanwhile.I am just looking for some BTC $$, not much just a bit urgent and I thought I could find something to earn $.50 or $1.I don't want to ask for a loan or anything and then not afford to pay it back.
Well, to sum up, I just need a couple of bucks in BTC and I am looking for any Ponzi scheme site similar to Cointellect.
buy ltcgear account, great ponzi with enough stupid people to continue to buy... seems right for you...
(yeah well you'll be buying...  but hey who knows may-be it will pay off)Grin
(sorry for the sarcasm... but you said it first).

What good news of Ltc gear sir?

I invest a lot there
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:17:06 PM

Hello,

........... upon googling cointellect.. all I see is scam accusations.. not good.

What is this site.. you connect to it and it "mines" with your computer........?....

Bitcoin (Sha-256) and litcoin (scrypt) are ASIC mined now, doing it with your computer is silly.

all cloud mining contracs who promise you profit..
are SCAM.
just googind a few, you can understand this...
btc price is low since one year and more, electricity cost it is high...

that's all!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:25:03 PM

Hello,

all cloud mining contracs who promise you profit..
are SCAM.
just googind a few, you can understand this...
btc price is low since one year and more, electricity cost it is high...

that's all!

now it is common knowledge if cloudmining is a scam  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: