Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:28:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Cheap Hosting Packages - ►Starting From $0.40 Per Month [50% Discount*] ◄  (Read 2775 times)
camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:16:03 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2016, 12:58:38 PM by camelson

We are Providing Very cheap, Reliable and very fast hosting.

► Standard ◄
[Price: $0.40]

Disk quota (MB) - 300
Monthly bandwidth (MB) - 9770

Max FTP Accounts - 5
Max Email Accounts -5
Max Email Lists - 5
Max Databases - 5
Max Sub Domains - 5
Max Parked Domains - 5
Max Addon Domains - 5

► Premium ◄
[Price: $0.80]

Disk quota (MB) - 600
Monthly bandwidth (MB) - 19530

Max FTP Accounts - 10
Max Email Accounts - 10
Max Email Lists - 10
Max Databases - 10
Max Sub Domains - 10
Max Parked Domains - 10
Max Addon Domains - 10

► Advanced ◄
[Price: $1.20]

Disk quota (MB) - 900
Monthly bandwidth (MB) - 29300

Max FTP Accounts - 15
Max Email Accounts - 15
Max Email Lists - 15
Max Databases - 15
Max Sub Domains - 15
Max Parked Domains - 15
Max Addon Domains - 15

► Elite ◄
[Price: $1.60]

Disk quota (MB) - 1170
Monthly bandwidth (MB) - 39060

Max FTP Accounts - 20
Max Email Accounts - 20
Max Email Lists - 20
Max Databases - 20
Max Sub Domains - 20
Max Parked Domains - 20
Max Addon Domains - 20

► Ultimate ◄
[Price: $2.00]

Disk quota (MB) - 1460
Monthly bandwidth (MB) - 48830

Max FTP Accounts - 25
Max Email Accounts - 25
Max Email Lists - 25
Max Databases - 25
Max Sub Domains - 25
Max Parked Domains - 25
Max Addon Domains - 25

*50% Discount is only for new Purchases.
If you need more than Ultimate, please let me know.

► Accepted ◄
BTC, Paypal, Payza, OkPay, SolidTrustPay, WebMoney, Payoneer, Payeer, Skrill, Neteller, Paxum and PerfectMoney (buyer cover the fees)
camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:14:15 AM

These are good packages for the Owner of faucets, or who want to host their faucets for low price. I think you should go for this Deal.

Thanks

Regards
camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 01:30:29 PM

I will Lower the Amount in near Future. You will see more best rates.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:57:41 PM

any company url ?

any clients reviews ?

the space you are providing is SSD or standard disks ? if i look at the price i dont think so its SSD

your starting price is 0.40$ for one month do you know if i will pay you with paypal for 1 month 0.40$ you will get almost 0.02$ after the fee

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:04:58 AM

any company url ?

any clients reviews ?

the space you are providing is SSD or standard disks ? if i look at the price i dont think so its SSD

your starting price is 0.40$ for one month do you know if i will pay you with paypal for 1 month 0.40$ you will get almost 0.02$ after the fee

My question was also going to be about whether or not the HDDs are SSD. This is a pretty important aspect of hosting. Also, how often are backups taken?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3463

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 06:28:41 AM

any company url ?

any clients reviews ?

as you can see on the end of the OP itself , he has already stated regarding the fee's (buyer cover the fees) so that will be on us and regarding the review , if its new then some trusted member could try it and give a honest review perhaps

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:15:43 AM

any company url ?

any clients reviews ?

Well... no company URL, no client reviews as i don`t have any website for this hosting. It is not SSD, it is standard disks, shared hosting i mean. It is a normal reseller shared hosting. That`s why i offer so low prices... And If you pay with Paypal you need to send money as Personal Payment not as services. And anyway, read the Info (Customer cover the fees, doesn`t matter with what processor he pays)

any company url ?

any clients reviews ?

My question was also going to be about whether or not the HDDs are SSD. This is a pretty important aspect of hosting. Also, how often are backups taken?

It is normal shared hosting, it is not SSD.... And the backups are taken every 7 days or something like that... But a normal owner of site, he makes his own back-ups every 2-3 days

wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 11:13:13 PM

any company url ?

any clients reviews ?

Well... no company URL, no client reviews as i don`t have any website for this hosting. It is not SSD, it is standard disks, shared hosting i mean. It is a normal reseller shared hosting. That`s why i offer so low prices... And If you pay with Paypal you need to send money as Personal Payment not as services. And anyway, read the Info (Customer cover the fees, doesn`t matter with what processor he pays)

then its starting at 0.80$ per month not 0.40

and sorry i will not risk my data with a company who dont have any url and how you are gonna manage it if you get 20 clients what you will do manually tell them that today is your payday please send this amount there ?

and non SSD Disks = slow page load

camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:37:07 PM

any company url ?

any clients reviews ?

then its starting at 0.80$ per month not 0.40

and sorry i will not risk my data with a company who dont have any url and how you are gonna manage it if you get 20 clients what you will do manually tell them that today is your payday please send this amount there ?

and non SSD Disks = slow page load

The price start from $0.40... But for new purchase everybody have 50% discount... That means, he will pay $0.20 instead of $0.40 for his first purchase... And right now i have between 20 and 30 clients, and yes, i manage them manualy. I send message manualy and tell them when they need to pay.... Pay day is between first days of the month until 15 day of the month... After that the cpanel is suspended and after another 15 days, the cpanel will be deleted... So, everybody have 30 days time to pay after the hosting is expired... And he doesn`t need to risk any data... He just can take for 1-2 months the standard pack at $0.40 per month with 50% discount... That means, he can take the standard pack with $0.40 for 2 months... And he can run  what ever site he want, to see that the page is not loading slow, the servers are very good and fast.... And also he can see that he won`t  risk any data with my hosting....

Do you want to buy something or just curious ?
camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:31:12 PM

All spaces available, Do get at 50% off at first Buy.

, It mean you will get only for .2$

Thanks

camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 08:55:39 AM

►The price start from $0.40 But for new purchase everybody have 50% discount, That means, he will pay $0.20 instead of $0.40 for his first purchase
►We manage manualy every thing.
camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:30:58 PM

►The price start from $0.40 But for new purchase everybody have 50% discount, That means, he will pay $0.20 instead of $0.40 for his first purchase

Offer is still Running, Buy One pack only for .2$ in BTC.
ashour

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:27:58 PM

.2$ is too low and makes people suspicious. You should charge a reasonable amount that will make people actually buy it.
camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:59:51 AM

.2$ is too low and makes people suspicious. You should charge a reasonable amount that will make people actually buy it.

Do you think I will provide something unprofessional or scammy thing after seeing my profile.
camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 05:56:56 PM

Still Providing this deal.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:07:49 AM

Hi would this come with a cpanel?

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:57:04 PM

Hi would this come with a cpanel?

Yes, actually, only cpanel you will get not other accounts or something like that
camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:02:50 PM

These are good packages for the Owner of faucets, or who want to host their faucets for low price almost 0 price. I think you should go for this Deal.

Thanks

Regards
camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:48:44 PM

Providing Hosting at Cheap rates, Will give you Best Hosting,
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 05:51:52 AM

Providing Hosting at Cheap rates, Will give you Best Hosting,

Do you happen to have a site set up, and an affiliate system? I expanded my BTC services site to support web hosts as well now.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: