Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:38:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Cheap Hosting Packages - ►Starting From $0.40 Per Month [50% Discount*] ◄  (Read 2775 times)
Cosmas

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

Contact me if you have any question...

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 07:47:48 PM

What pakcage do you reccomend for hosting a forum?
Can I get a reply asap? Because I want to start my forum soon.

You can get 100 or 200 gb montly traffic for free Smiley
Pm for site.

Smiley))) that is a joke, right?

No it's not a joke. And you could have unlimited hosting for free too Smiley pm me for info

LOL... there doesn`t exist free good hosting... Free hosting and good hosting, doesn`t exist.

amalref

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 08:01:32 PM

Pm for site.

No it's not a joke. And you could have unlimited hosting for free too Smiley pm me for info

LOL... there doesn`t exist free good hosting... Free hosting and good hosting, doesn`t exist.

You could have unlimited free by reffering ~5 refferals ( they must purchase something from the hosting provider ) - Valid for first year,you must reffer 5 refferals for 2nd year Smiley
Cosmas

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 08:15:07 PM

Pm for site.

You could have unlimited free by reffering ~5 refferals ( they must purchase something from the hosting provider ) - Valid for first year,you must reffer 5 refferals for 2nd year Smiley

=)))) see? There is no free hosting to be good also... Everybody who offer something for free, they offer it with a tricky part Smiley

amalref

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 08:58:33 PM

Pm for site.

=)))) see? There is no free hosting to be good also... Everybody who offer something for free, they offer it with a tricky part Smiley

send me pm,i will reply the site back Smiley
Cosmas

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 09:07:04 PM

Thank you, but i don`t need it... I have my own hosting...

I just wanted to tell you and other people that there is not FREE hosting and good hosting in same time Smiley
if you want a good, very good hosting, you need to pay for it Smiley

amalref

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:09:03 PM

I just wanted to tell you and other people that there is not FREE hosting and good hosting in same time Smiley

Stop posting bullshit please Smiley
I can have trusted webhosting 100 Gb monthly traffic for free Smiley 10-15 gb free disk ssd space
Cosmas

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 10:14:02 PM

I can have trusted webhosting 100 Gb monthly traffic for free Smiley 10-15 gb free disk ssd space

LOL.... bullshit?

you think that only monthly traffic (bandwidth) and web space it is important? Tongue

GettingGains

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:15:09 PM

i am interested in purchasing the standard package, does that mean it's 50% off?
Cosmas

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 10:21:12 PM

i am interested in purchasing the standard package, does that mean it's 50% off?

That is correct. Read the note in the thdread: "*50% Discount is only for new Purchases."

So you can take it with 50% off, doesn`t matter how many months you want to take. But only for first purchase Wink, doesn`t matter how many purchase you make. The 50% off it is not valid for the renewal of the hosting...

camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 08:54:23 AM

That is correct. Read the note in the thdread: "*50% Discount is only for new Purchases."

So you can take it with 50% off, doesn`t matter how many months you want to take. But only for first purchase Wink, doesn`t matter how many purchase you make. The 50% off it is not valid for the renewal of the hosting...

Thanks @Cosmas for answering his question.
@GettingGains Yup Cosmas is right Im giving you 50% Discount on First Purchase.

Regards
camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:38:56 AM

These are good packages for the Owner of faucets, or who want to host their faucets for low price. I think you should go for this Deal.

Thanks

Regards
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:26:42 AM

LOL.... bullshit?

you think that only monthly traffic (bandwidth) and web space it is important? Tongue
I dont ever seen free hosting that gives the same benefits as paid hosting. i tried many times free hosting and it cant give benefits that i like and also its not fullu functional than paid one..

@OP
sir reserved me one hosting because i am planning to make a faucet. Just want to ask if standard hosting plan can make a simple faucet?
And do you also have a cheap domain?

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:20:12 PM

LOL.... bullshit?

I dont ever seen free hosting that gives the same benefits as paid hosting. i tried many times free hosting and it cant give benefits that i like and also its not fullu functional than paid one..

@OP
sir reserved me one hosting because i am planning to make a faucet. Just want to ask if standard hosting plan can make a simple faucet?
And do you also have a cheap domain?

Hello Dear

Standard pack will be good for start, but if you plan to go big with your faucet, late on you need to upgrade you cpanel. But later, for start you can take Standard pack and install your faucet and make it work Wink... Cheap domain i don`t know, you can try on godaddy with some coupon if you find any coupon available, may be you can get @1$ only
Ahh I found one for you use this Code and you will get a Domain for just .99$ from goddady "cjccoup99"  Ends 3/31/2016
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: