Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New ASIC?  (Read 2096 times)
Vinoth Kumar (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:29:57 PM

Hi guys,i have a "protothype" of new "asic" miner. I have a one chip on mboard (max 10 chips per board ) and im giving 7 MH/s at ~17 w , its look very good but the price of chip is very high  Angry

Im using BFGminer latest version Smiley

Maybe i add a photo Wink But still is the protothype.. I can test my hashrate after overclocking (~max 12%).

My plan is 8 mboards x 10 chips and raspberrypi 2 B+
One mboard gave such as 70 MH/s after overclock ~85 MH/s at ~ 170W
So 8 mboards gave such as 560 MH/s after overclock ~680 MH/s at ~1360W

All 500 chips was done between 4-5 weeks.

So tell me your opinion about my plan. I think that's progress in ASIC hardware  Shocked

Tell me your idea and get up 25000 satoshi. I will give up to 100000 satoshi for the best idea.

Rules:
1)Negative trust member get max 25000 satoshi per best idea!

EDIT:
If you wanna donate my work,my adress is 1MmFJjnuqZrLXeoh6eGBCxJVAPyapmCaWr First 10 donators get asic with one board and 10 chips! Wink
Vinoth Kumar (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:57:25 AM

I feel like nobody is going to give you a prototype when you don't know how to spell it and this is a terrible excuse for a scam to get people to "donate" for a prototype. I bet you were just going to link an sfard prototype that real devs have been working with.

Its based on ARM Smiley I believe in my plan and im giving after mini overclock 10 MH/s at 19W Smiley

EDIT:
The chip after overclock has 88°C with mini heatsink.Maybe the active cooler run it under 60°C  Roll Eyes
Now im mining Goldcoin and my hasrate is about 8 Mh/s Smiley
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 12:57:46 PM

Can i mine spaincoin with this http://cloudthink.io/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=56 ?  Roll Eyes
What is the difference between scrypt and scrypt-n?

That is something you posted a week ago...
You didn't know anything about scrypt/scrypt-n and now in a week you have developed a scrypt asic.... yeah right...   Grin

and you have done 500chip over the past months, while not knowing the difference  Grin you're good  Grin

all of your post are about getting stupidely low btc loan, and you bought 500chips  Huh why in the hell don't you buy directly btc, you clearly have the fund...  Grin

here's my idea and opinion: you are trying to scam people  Grin
please send the satoshi's to one of the address below

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Vinoth Kumar (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:44:23 PM

Can i mine spaincoin with this http://cloudthink.io/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=56 ?  Roll Eyes

You didn't know anything about scrypt/scrypt-n and now in a week you have developed a scrypt asic.... yeah right...   Grin

and you have done 500chip over the past months, while not knowing the difference  Grin you're good  Grin

all of your post are about getting stupidely low btc loan, and you bought 500chips  Huh why in the hell don't you buy directly btc, you clearly have the fund...  Grin

here's my idea and opinion: you are trying to scam people  Grin

The asic chips are from manufacturer ,my god. Cheesy Im not scamming people Smiley And maybe i sent you 10000-25000 satoshi Smiley But maybe ! Smiley
EDIT: And it is not a clearly asic chip Smiley
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 01:52:23 PM

Can i mine spaincoin with this http://cloudthink.io/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=56Roll Eyes

You didn't know anything about scrypt/scrypt-n and now in a week you have developed a scrypt asic.... yeah right...   Grin

and you have done 500chip over the past months, while not knowing the difference  Grin you're good  Grin

all of your post are about getting stupidely low btc loan, and you bought 500chips  Huh why in the hell don't you buy directly btc, you clearly have the fund...  Grin

here's my idea and opinion: you are trying to scam people  Grin

The asic chips are from manufacturer ,my god. Cheesy Im not scamming people Smiley And maybe i sent you 10000-25000 satoshi Smiley But maybe ! Smiley
you said asic, not me  Grin

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Vinoth Kumar (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:56:11 PM

Can i mine spaincoin with this http://cloudthink.io/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=56Roll Eyes

You didn't know anything about scrypt/scrypt-n and now in a week you have developed a scrypt asic.... yeah right...   Grin

and you have done 500chip over the past months, while not knowing the difference  Grin you're good  Grin

all of your post are about getting stupidely low btc loan, and you bought 500chips  Huh why in the hell don't you buy directly btc, you clearly have the fund...  Grin

here's my idea and opinion: you are trying to scam people  Grin

you said asic, not me  Grin

Hahaha  Grin Funny  Grin One mboard = 10 chips,2 GB ram and 32 Gb rom running linux 15.04 with hashrate 70-90 MH/s at 170-200w Wink
Vinoth Kumar (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:59:12 PM

If i want to scamming peoples i \/\/ill run ponzi scheme "game" or hyip Smiley But im not running it Smiley And donate BTC isnt compulsory !!
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:10:56 PM

If i want to scamming peoples i \/\/ill run ponzi scheme "game" or hyip Smiley But im not running it Smiley And donate BTC isnt compulsory !!
you can run a cloud mining operation

djm34 facebook page
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:22:55 PM

Show me this "protothype"

Vinoth Kumar (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:50:33 PM

I feel like nobody is going to give you a prototype when you don't know how to spell it and this is a terrible excuse for a scam to get people to "donate" for a prototype. I bet you were just going to link an sfard prototype that real devs have been working with.

Its based on ARM Smiley I believe in my plan and im giving after mini overclock 10 MH/s at 19W Smiley

EDIT:
The chip after overclock has 88°C with mini heatsink.Maybe the active cooler run it under 60°C  Roll Eyes

ARM, eh? Assuming you mean the CPU architecture... you're so bad at this it's not even funny, just sad.

And running 7 Mh/s at ~17 w Cheesy Please tell me what rig run 7 Mh/s at 17w?  Wink
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:56:23 PM

EDIT:

ARM, eh? Assuming you mean the CPU architecture... you're so bad at this it's not even funny, just sad.

And running 7 Mh/s at ~17 w Cheesy Please tell me what rig run 7 Mh/s at 17w?  Wink
You're an idiot aren't you? You don't have that, snap a single picture to prove us wrong? I can say I have one running 14Mh/s @ 8w , please tell me what  rig runs at that?
may-be it is sha256  Grin (which in that case isn't really good)

djm34 facebook page
Vinoth Kumar (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:03:53 PM

EDIT:

You're an idiot aren't you? You don't have that, snap a single picture to prove us wrong? I can say I have one running 14Mh/s @ 8w , please tell me what  rig runs at that?
I don't think any current arm cpu could even do that lol! Possibly a standard APU could do that and I guess an arm apu would be possible at that hashrate but still 7Mh/s would be total shit since it is SHA, too bad OP doesn't understand the difference in algorithms based off his previous post.

The 7Mh/s is on scrypt Smiley
Vinoth Kumar (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:09:53 PM

EDIT:

I don't think any current arm cpu could even do that lol! Possibly a standard APU could do that and I guess an arm apu would be possible at that hashrate but still 7Mh/s would be total shit since it is SHA, too bad OP doesn't understand the difference in algorithms based off his previous post.

Again you have done nothing to prove it, I could easily say I have a chip running 14Mh/s on scrypt and there is no difference between what you are saying and what I am saying as neither of us have proof, except you are taking money for this unproven chip.

Where im taking money? LOL.
Vinoth Kumar (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:18:25 PM

EDIT:

Again you have done nothing to prove it, I could easily say I have a chip running 14Mh/s on scrypt and there is no difference between what you are saying and what I am saying as neither of us have proof, except you are taking money for this unproven chip.

If you wanna donate my work,my adress is 1MmFJjnuqZrLXeoh6eGBCxJVAPyapmCaWr First 10 donators get asic with one board and 10 chips! Wink
You are the dumbest scammer I have ever seen, keep putting LOL on the end of everything but it doesn't change that you are a liar and a scumbag.

Donate money is not an obligation  Wink If you want to donate me,you can donate me..
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:05:36 PM

I sent my donation.  Tongue  Where is my miner.  Angry  https://blockchain.info/tx/fc9eb05aa92f31f3271626745395f66b52e00aecde7ae3f7371955cdaec2eb92
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:20:46 PM

This is a funny read.  Is there a "Humor" section here?

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 02:25:31 AM

EDIT:
The chip after overclock has 88°C with mini heatsink.Maybe the active cooler run it under 60°C  Roll Eyes

And running 7 Mh/s at ~17 w Cheesy Please tell me what rig run 7 Mh/s at 17w?  Wink
You're an idiot aren't you? You don't have that, snap a single picture to prove us wrong? I can say I have one running 14Mh/s @ 8w , please tell me what  rig runs at that?
may-be it is sha256  Grin (which in that case isn't really good)

You are the dumbest scammer I have ever seen, keep putting LOL on the end of everything but it doesn't change that you are a liar and a scumbag.

Donate money is not an obligation  Wink If you want to donate me,you can donate me..

vinoth ...

a single PIC of a RUNNING system will prove your worth ...

you are dealing with veterans in the crypto scene here ... developers and users alike ...

donations? ... im building a donation site which is going live next week ...

IF - and i use that term very loosely with you - IF you are valid and legitimate then i will setup a donation server just for you alongside the respected devs that are on there already ... which djm34 and wolf0 is a part of ...

i dont usually comment on pages like this - that are quite obvious with their intent to ( no im not going to use the 'scam' word ) - that are trying to RIP PEOPLE OFF of their hard earned btc ... but you have made it very clear that you wont stop ...

so prove it - and ill give you more than just a small donation - ill give you a channel for people to mine for you using YOUR invention ... hows that? ...

btw - here is a fact ... i DO have a FARM ...

if you are as inventive as you say you are - AND it works as you say it does - AND you can PROVE it ... ill replace ALL of the farm components and run YOUR invention exclusively ...

somehow - i think im reasonably safe that i wont have to do any of that ... but the challenge is there mate ...

try me ...

#crysx

Vinoth Kumar (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:56:22 AM

Miner isn´t done Smiley I have now only mboard with one chip and chips i got between 4-5 weeks!
Vinoth Kumar (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:59:37 AM

This is a funny read.  Is there a "Humor" section here?

You wanna humor? No problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFX0JdLQ2M4 Smiley
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:11:34 PM

Hi guys,i have a "protothype" of new "asic" miner. I have a one chip on mboard (max 10 chips per board ) and im giving 7 MH/s at ~17 w , its look very good but the price of chip is very high  Angry

Im using BFGminer latest version Smiley

Maybe i add a photo Wink But still is the protothype.. I can test my hashrate after overclocking (~max 12%).

My plan is 8 mboards x 10 chips and raspberrypi 2 B+
One mboard gave such as 70 MH/s after overclock ~85 MH/s at ~ 170W
So 8 mboards gave such as 560 MH/s after overclock ~680 MH/s at ~1360W

All 500 chips was done between 4-5 weeks.

So tell me your opinion about my plan. I think that's progress in ASIC hardware  Shocked

Tell me your idea and get up 25000 satoshi. I will give up to 100000 satoshi for the best idea.

Rules:
1)Negative trust member get max 25000 satoshi per best idea!

EDIT:
I like your idea, one mboard with 70 MH /170 W and the price $200
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: