Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:12:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I can see dead Peoples. NEED HELP  (Read 1277 times)
BitGunner (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:15:54 AM

Guys, Im not kidding. I born with this curse. I can see dead peoples with open eyes.. Last nighit i saw my neighbours Ghost, she was standing infront of my eyes with with a knife and asking me to hug her.... i shouted loud god's name and turned on all lights of my room.. and started praying with close eyes.
and when i turned on my eyes... i saw a smoke in whole room and temp went down like 10 degrees after that..
I want to get rid of it. please help me guys
CraveIt

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:20:14 AM

I don't think you are eating rice 5 times a day like recommend, try this and report back tomorrow Smiley
BitGunner (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:22:34 AM

I don't think you are eating rice 5 times a day like recommend, try this and report back tomorrow Smiley

Karma is a bitch bro. dont make fun of me or time will do the same with you. Namaste..
CraveIt

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:34:01 AM

Karma is a bitch bro. dont make fun of me or time will do the same with you. Namaste..

karma is MY bitch
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:40:19 AM

Have you tried bath salts yet?
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:46:57 AM

As far as seeing dead people these two incidents are prominent in my mind;

I had dream, I was above Death Valley looking down. I saw that it was full to the brim with the skeletons of all the people I killed. Billions and billions of dead people...

A few months later I had another dream of somebody who resembled Carl Sagan, he didn't say anything due to an ominous force looking over his shoulder. He just starred at me with a grim look on his face.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:55:01 AM

Dreams are not ghosts, at least not the form op is talking about.
Panzzer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:28:58 AM

Try asking the ghosts personal infos and ask their relatives if its true. To know if you are really talking to real ghosts. If the ghost's relatives says the infos are wrong then go see a doctor.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:40:18 AM

Guys, Im not kidding. I born with this curse. I can see dead peoples with open eyes.. Last nighit i saw my neighbours Ghost, she was standing infront of my eyes with with a knife and asking me to hug her.... i shouted loud god's name and turned on all lights of my room.. and started praying with close eyes.
and when i turned on my eyes... i saw a smoke in whole room and temp went down like 10 degrees after that..
I want to get rid of it. please help me guys

Dude, please provide a bitcoin wallet address so that we can donate to it so that you can seek professional help unless, that is, you use the moneys to go and see the next Zombie movie or visit the UK to feed the seagulls.
BitGunner (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:01:41 AM

Try asking the ghosts personal infos and ask their relatives if its true. To know if you are really talking to real ghosts. If the ghost's relatives says the infos are wrong then go see a doctor.

Yeap, the ghosts i see, are real and they all are related with my real life. Most ghosts are the one who died before their time like in a car accident or cancer. none of them ever tried to harm me. they just want me to be with me
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:28:02 AM

Yeap, the ghosts i see, are real and they all are related with my real life. Most ghosts are the one who died before their time like in a car accident or cancer. none of them ever tried to harm me. they just want me to be with me

Probably go to a psychologist? Wink
CraveIt

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:44:01 AM

Have you tried bath salts yet?

yes 10/10 will do again Smiley
BitGunner (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:55:07 AM

Fuck you
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 11:58:05 AM

Fuck you
You think we're making fun of you, but it's really the only answer that makes sense.  Ghosts aren't real, you need help

BitGunner (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:07:25 PM

Fuck you
You think we're making fun of you, but it's really the only answer that makes sense.  Ghosts aren't real, you need help

Ghosts are real. Humans never die.. they keep living in another parallel universe after death. Death is Not End. its just a transformation of energy from one form to another. But because of some reason some souls can't reach their destiny and they keep living in this universe in other form of energy and we call them Ghosts
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 12:10:36 PM

Fuck you

Ghosts are real. Humans never die.. they keep living in another parallel universe after death. Death is Not End. its just a transformation of energy from one form to another. But because of some reason some souls can't reach their destiny and they keep living in this universe in other form of energy and we call them Ghosts

Dank stop making new accounts you whackjob. Wink

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitGunner (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:15:19 PM

Fuck you

Dank stop making new accounts you whackjob. Wink

you piece of shit im not dank
ohneal14

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:32:00 PM

you are seeing ghost maybe your brain is playing tricks on you
you really need some help...
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:26:44 PM

If you need help but can't bear any advices, just lock this thread.
CheapSerials

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:33:08 PM

What you smoke dude ?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: