Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:43:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I TOO need an urgent loan quickly!!1  (Read 1514 times)
BlackSpidy (OP)

Activity: 513
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:15:53 AM

Now officially we called off my loan proposal after discussing with requester.

OK. Have a nice day  Smiley

▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄  ▄███████████████▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄█████████████████████▀█████▄▄
████▀ █████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄ ▄▄▄ ▄████
█████ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄████▄ ▀████ ▐███▌ ████
████████▄▄▄███████████▄ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀ ▀████
████████████▀▀█▀ ▀█▀▀███▄ ▀███▄███████
█████████████ ▄███▄ ██████▄ ▀█████████
████████████ ▐█████▌ ███████▄ ▀███████
▀▀▀▀█████████ ▀███▀ ██████████▄ ▀█████
      ▀█████▄▄█▄ ▄█▄▄███████████
        ▀▀██████████████████▀██▀
           ▀▀██████▀███▌▀██▀
               ▀██▀  ▀▀
...REVOLUTIONIZING...
THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY

█ ██ ███ █████████████████████████████████ ███ ██ █

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄██████████████▄
█████████▀▀▀▀███
███████▀     ███
███████   ██████
█████        ███
███████   ██████
███████   ██████
▀██████   █████▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄
  ▄▄   ██▄▄▄
 ▐██▄▄█████▀▀
█████▀▀ ███
   ███  ▄█████▌
  ▄██████▀██▌
  ▀▀▀██    ██
     ▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
█ ██ ███ ████████████████ ███ ██ █
TOKEN SALE ENDS
...ON MAY 15...
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:15:50 PM

If you're able to get back the balance by the 15th plus interest, why not do what you were going to do to get that 0.1btc for your charger instead of asking somebody else for money. If you were asking for this loan for investing in something that would've been a different story.

I don't trust OP. Keep your money as far away from him.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
BlackSpidy (OP)

Activity: 513
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:18:27 AM

If you're able to get back the balance by the 15th plus interest, why not do what you were going to do to get that 0.1btc for your charger instead of asking somebody else for money. If you were asking for this loan for investing in something that would've been a different story.

I cant wait five weeks to get a charger. I'm studying to be a computer engineer! I needed this ASAP. But now I only need BTC0.01 for a different reason, also stated here. What I was going to do to get the 0.096 in my wallet was getting the charger you can see how I (at the time I didnt know I could dump the private keys in my wallet without it downloading the whole blockchain) had trouble accessing money that I needed ASAP. I was then going to get 0.02 from an investment in bitbond.com

Investment isnt the only reasonable thing to needing to lend money! I would ask you if you would issue an apology once I repay my (soon to be active) BTC0.01 loan, but I know that people (people like you, possibly) are very quick to judgement and reluctant to retractions. You are the same type of person as the guy that gave me negative trust just to further his agenda.

▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄  ▄███████████████▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄█████████████████████▀█████▄▄
████▀ █████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄ ▄▄▄ ▄████
█████ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄████▄ ▀████ ▐███▌ ████
████████▄▄▄███████████▄ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀ ▀████
████████████▀▀█▀ ▀█▀▀███▄ ▀███▄███████
█████████████ ▄███▄ ██████▄ ▀█████████
████████████ ▐█████▌ ███████▄ ▀███████
▀▀▀▀█████████ ▀███▀ ██████████▄ ▀█████
      ▀█████▄▄█▄ ▄█▄▄███████████
        ▀▀██████████████████▀██▀
           ▀▀██████▀███▌▀██▀
               ▀██▀  ▀▀
...REVOLUTIONIZING...
THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY

█ ██ ███ █████████████████████████████████ ███ ██ █

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄██████████████▄
█████████▀▀▀▀███
███████▀     ███
███████   ██████
█████        ███
███████   ██████
███████   ██████
▀██████   █████▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄
  ▄▄   ██▄▄▄
 ▐██▄▄█████▀▀
█████▀▀ ███
   ███  ▄█████▌
  ▄██████▀██▌
  ▀▀▀██    ██
     ▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
█ ██ ███ ████████████████ ███ ██ █
TOKEN SALE ENDS
...ON MAY 15...
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:03:51 AM

I cant wait five weeks to get a charger. I'm studying to be a computer engineer! I needed this ASAP. But now I only need BTC0.01 for a different reason, also stated here. What I was going to do to get the 0.096 in my wallet was getting the charger you can see how I (at the time I didnt know I could dump the private keys in my wallet without it downloading the whole blockchain) had trouble accessing money that I needed ASAP. I was then going to get 0.02 from an investment in bitbond.com

Investment isnt the only reasonable thing to needing to lend money! I would ask you if you would issue an apology once I repay my (soon to be active) BTC0.01 loan, but I know that people (people like you, possibly) are very quick to judgement and reluctant to retractions. You are the same type of person as the guy that gave me negative trust just to further his agenda.

what agenda?  anyway I've asked the community for feedback just in case my own judgement is wrong and so far no one has said I've gone too far for leaving you negative trust for account farming.  Have they?   And you still don't think it's wrong, am I correct?  You think it's perfectly ok to create multiple accounts and ask for loans using those accounts as collateral.  Am I correct?

FishBones80

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:29:16 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2015, 01:56:02 AM by FishBones80

what agenda?  anyway I've asked the community for feedback just in case my own judgement is wrong and so far no one has said I've gone too far for leaving you negative trust for account farming.  Have they?   And you still don't think it's wrong, am I correct?  You think it's perfectly ok to create multiple accounts and ask for loans using those accounts as collateral.  Am I correct?

I'll make a meta post about it soon enough. BTW, this is a throaway account I (BlackSpidy) made, because I already gave my main account as collateral for a trade loan. Sorry, I'm not a native english speaker.

[Edit] that one word.

And for the record, I never claimed to have a legendary account! I said I might sell my Blackspidy account when it reaches legendary status. [/Edit]
FishBones80

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 03:18:39 AM

Hey, jonald_fyookball. I made a post in Meta for the discussion of your possible abuse of the trust system to further your agenda. Be sure to check it out! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1146992.0 That's where your questions will be answered.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 11:57:28 AM

In my opinion, yes it is wrong.

Most people should have one, maybe two accounts tops.

Creating accounts just to sell them does the following:

1. allows scammers to buy accounts with history and then scam others.
2. is unfair to anyone not farming accounts who wants to participate in a signature campaign.  
(Why should I get paid once when you can get paid 2 or 3 times)?
3. is unfair to companies running signature campaigns (many explicitly forbid this)
4. encourages others to also farm accounts.
5. makes the ranking system meaningless
6. encourages spammy low value posts just to increase post rank.
7. does not add value to the community.

I agree with these points. The only reason for more than 2 accounts is greed.
I personaly have 2 accounts because i have taken loans in the past and had to leave account as collateral, in cases like that you really sort of need a 2nd account to keep up communication.

Probably also i good idea incase you ever have to recover your main account for some reason.

Nothing against you personally BlackSpidy, a lot of peole are doing it and i don't think it's against the forum rules, too hard to police, so till they make it against the rules your free to do what you want.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: