Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:56:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2.8 cents/kwh with double revenue from mining.  (Read 1874 times)
Hopmarks (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:08:25 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 10:43:42 PM by Hopmarks

Hopmarks Bitcoin:

Hopmarks Bitcoin utilizes the electricity twice over.  One for the Bitcoin mining, and another for heating the greenhouses with bitcoin machines.  

That's what Hopmarks Bitcoin is going to do and is inviting miners and investors alike to join in as we prepare the launch into Western Chelan County WA.

For Capital investments (350K investment opportunity remaining):

https://www.linkedin.com/company/hopmarks?trk=company_logo

https://gust.com/companies/hopmarks-bitcoin

https://angel.co/hopmarks

www.insiderangel.com

Email me for the: Executive summary, Cash flow analysis, Corporate structure, team data, and other details.  Expected to be in the Fortune 500 by 2035

For Bitcoin machine investments (650/800 Amps remaining):

Terms:  You provide the miners, we provide the facility/location, after expenses are paid we split the profits 50/50 (SET RATE).  Location is in Chelan County at 2.7 cents/kwh.

Pre-approval of machines for efficiency reasons is required.  This is a lifelong contract and we require a minimum of 5 TH per person involved.

We cover the following costs:
Land
Power setup
cooling setup
Maintenance (ongoing)
Security (ongoing)

We also have a mining method of mining that will eventually lead to our machine owners to pay 0 cents/kwh.  To achieve this we need another revenue from operating Bitcoin machines.  This other revenue for us is Hydroponic Greenhouse farming (Patent Pending).

This is a green way to utilize power that will save Earths resources.

If you're interested in making money as an investor, machine owner, or affiliate and help develop bitcoin and save Earths resources, please contact me.

https://i.imgur.com/WPWskrH.jpg?1

Here're some images of the two mines we set up in Oregon and Idaho.

Idaho Mine:

https://i.imgur.com/vzqhebM.jpg?1

Oregon Mine:
https://i.imgur.com/k8WsUPL.jpg?1

Washington Mine:
Coming soon...
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 05:51:21 AM

Well at least there are images, so that's good. Still a bit skeptical about this one though Smiley
Hopmarks (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 05:56:58 AM

Well at least there are images, so that's good. Still a bit skeptical about this one though Smiley

This should help:

(this includes bitcoin machines and servers I'm the guy with the tie in the video, the servers generate income as well since we will be charging to host them):  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_HwPJlPalY

https://www.linkedin.com/company/hopmarks?trk=company_logo

https://gust.com/companies/hopmarks-bitcoin

https://angel.co/hopmarks

www.insiderangel.com
Hopmarks (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 03:06:02 AM

We're looking for .85 watt/gh efficiency or lower for the mine.  We are advocates of efficiency.
Hopmarks (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 11:43:49 PM

Update: Testing the tomato production soon.  Going to purchase a small greenhouse to work out the kinks in the tomato production to reduce the 2.7 cents to 1.5 cents per kwh, soon after to 0 cents.

Novak (Pairex - design)

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 12:55:54 AM

Tomatoes? Kidding me )
Looks like an awesome growbox upgrade Smiley
steven.G999

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:20:18 PM

I'm more than a bit skeptical, this doesn't sound right to me at all.

You can also sell fried chickens with the heat in that room. Cheesy
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:21:53 PM

Despite the promises, this is a little dubious...
How can you use the electricity twice over Huh
Hopmarks (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 08:05:22 PM

Despite the promises, this is a little dubious...
How can you use the electricity twice over Huh

We're using the electricity for two purposes.  the first is for running the machines.  The second is to use the heat generated from the bitcoin machines to fuel the greenhouses.  The electric bill will be the same.

The machines produces a great deal of heat Millions of BTUs worth for our operation.  This means we can sustain a greenhouse as well.  Eventually our greenhouses will be paying for all the electricity from the tomato production.

Resourceful, not dubious, but I can see why you thought that at first glance.
Novak (Pairex - design)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 10:13:45 AM

We're using the electricity for two purposes.  the first is for running the machines.  The second is to use the heat generated from the bitcoin machines to fuel the greenhouses.  The electric bill will be the same.

The machines produces a great deal of heat Millions of BTUs worth for our operation.  This means we can sustain a greenhouse as well.  Eventually our greenhouses will be paying for all the electricity from the tomato production.

A big question is - can you trick energy prices with tomatoes )
Maybe it could be better to get electricity back with peltier generators, shorter way.

When I see this kind of 'innovation' I'm always thinking: 'if it's so cool why the hell it's not made earlier by someone else?'
Hopmarks (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 10:25:43 AM

We're using the electricity for two purposes.  the first is for running the machines.  The second is to use the heat generated from the bitcoin machines to fuel the greenhouses.  The electric bill will be the same.

The machines produces a great deal of heat Millions of BTUs worth for our operation.  This means we can sustain a greenhouse as well.  Eventually our greenhouses will be paying for all the electricity from the tomato production.

A big question is - can you trick energy prices with tomatoes )
Maybe it could be better to get electricity back with peltier generators, shorter way.

When I see this kind of 'innovation' I'm always thinking: 'if it's so cool why the hell it's not made earlier by someone else?'

At some point you will come up with someone who actually has thought about it first, I also have this process as patent pending. 
Novak (Pairex - design)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 10:39:43 AM

At some point you will come up with someone who actually has thought about it first, I also have this process as patent pending. 

Ideas cost nothing, patents are almost fake today (yep you could patent anything you like, wait years pending and then sue somebody, but in fact people buy things not thoughts).

But all I wanted to say is.. if it's not done yet - be sure there's some kind of hidden problem here. Analysis is up to you, sure.

Anyway good luck! Effective energy consumption is a good trend today.
sick of life

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:53:32 PM

this is cloud mining, how can o cents/kwh
Hopmarks (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 07:53:46 PM

this is cloud mining, how can o cents/kwh

Costs will be covered by the greenhouse, in return for the heat that fuels the greenhouse year round.  It will take time, but it will get there.
Hopmarks (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 03:35:21 AM

Here's how to calculate how much heat (in BTUs) is produced for the greenhouse.

http://www.rapidtables.com/convert/power/Watt_to_BTU.htm
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 03:24:14 PM

This sounds like a great and sane idea. Though i wonder if heating greenhouses with electricity is cost effective.

In fact i did the same when i hosted some miners over the winter in my flat. The flat was warm all the time without me having to use the heaters.

That was not bad having my house warmed up for free.

Good luck with your venture.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Hopmarks (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 06:14:12 PM

This sounds like a great and sane idea. Though i wonder if heating greenhouses with electricity is cost effective.

In fact i did the same when i hosted some miners over the winter in my flat. The flat was warm all the time without me having to use the heaters.

That's an important question. 

I've done the research, the cost of electric heating is about 1/3 that of propane, since the electricity is only 2-2.7 cents per kwh.  Electric is the way to go for Greenhouses in Chelan County.

Dell

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 01:40:25 PM

I've done the research, the cost of electric heating is about 1/3 that of propane, since the electricity is only 2-2.7 cents per kwh.  Electric is the way to go for Greenhouses in Chelan County.

Dell

Great, congrats for finding that idea and going through. I hope you can turn the idea into a longlasting business. I mean we need something like that as a community too. It's too bad that every transaction is said to cost the power that 1.57 us households use each day.

A green project like that is very good for changing that outcome. Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Hopmarks (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 05:29:12 PM

Dell

Great, congrats for finding that idea and going through. I hope you can turn the idea into a longlasting business. I mean we need something like that as a community too. It's too bad that every transaction is said to cost the power that 1.57 us households use each day.

A green project like that is very good for changing that outcome. Smiley

Thank You,

I know this project will succeed in creating an infinitely sustainable bitcoin network,

I've done the numbers and checked for efficiency.  Our machines will end up being used even if the bitcoin value = 0 for the sake of just having it up for the greenhouses.  An ever maintained Bitcoin network!

This is an extremely exciting operation!
oni.saori

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:39:18 PM

What about this thread ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=292320.0

seems this is your email id

admin@hopmarks.com

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: