Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:16:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Depraved ISIS fighters throw man from a building in Iraq for being gay..........  (Read 1746 times)
godlyitems (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:30:22 AM

Blindfolded, bound and brutally murdered: Depraved ISIS fighters throw man from a building in Iraq for being gay as a baying crowd gathers below

snip

Children stand among a crowd of laughing men as depraved Islamic State militants throw a man accused of being gay from the top of a building in northern Iraq.

Shocking new photographs show the man, who is blindfolded and has his hands tied behind his back, pushed off the top of a silo.

It is the latest proof of ISIS' ambition to hunt down and execute anyone they believe is gay.

It is unclear how the man's sexuality was discovered.

.............Read More.............

The story does raise a valid point, how did they know how the man has sex?

This is yet another example of the attrocities perpetrated upon others by ISIS. Given the fact that the White House was all aglow in rainbow, do you think that Obama will finally do something about ISIS? The execution of Christians resulted in no response from Obama, maybe the targeting of those who engage in gay sex might finally move Obama into action.

ezly

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:32:40 AM

This is yet another example of the attrocities perpetrated upon others by ISIS. Given the fact that the White House was all aglow in rainbow, do you think that Obama will finally do something about ISIS? The execution of Christians resulted in no response from Obama, maybe the targeting of those who engage in gay sex might finally move Obama into action.

What a deafening chorus of condemnation from Americans who just finished celebrating gay victory after another...
godlyitems (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:33:18 AM

What a deafening chorus of condemnation from Americans who just finished celebrating gay victory after another...

it does amaze me

we hear about the attacks on women in Iran yet leftists celebrate the Obama defeat on nukes

We see the celebrations for all things gay-sex and the WH aglow in rainbow, but crickets about this
shevon

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:34:29 AM

Firstly, the link states a crowd of laughing and baying men yet the picture shows that is a lie.

Now, what is really happening. People are being thrown off buildings for disobeying ISIS, whether gay or not. Anyone who threatens their power is being murdered, and the rest of the population who are in the area are coerced to watch. Those thrown off are used as examples to show what will happen to the next person.

What more do you want Obama to do?
redandblack

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:35:18 AM

Part of why you aren't getting as much of a reaction is that this has been going on for a while now. I know it was mentioned and condemned in the Religion & Philosophy section a while back. Yes, it is terrible. Everyone (well, aside from an extremist minority) knows it is terrible. Though, yes, there are people here in this country who wish that homosexuality were punishable by death, both Christian and Muslim and I'm sure other religions too.
godlyitems (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:36:02 AM

Part of why you aren't getting as much of a reaction is that this has been going on for a while now. I know it was mentioned and condemned in the Religion & Philosophy section a while back. Yes, it is terrible. Everyone (well, aside from an extremist minority) knows it is terrible. Though, yes, there are people here in this country who wish that homosexuality were punishable by death, both Christian and Muslim and I'm sure other religions too.
don't you mean, "in your opinion there might be" Huh

To the topic, do you think Obama will finally do something about ISIS?
rio3232

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:37:02 AM

Our military is currently doing quite a bit...what would you suggest?

And....why is ISIS our problem to deal with over there?
katilja

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:37:53 AM

Firstly, the link states a crowd of laughing and baying men yet the picture shows that is a lie.

Now, what is really happening. People are being thrown off buildings for disobeying ISIS, whether gay or not. Anyone who threatens their power is being murdered, and the rest of the population who are in the area are coerced to watch. Those thrown off are used as examples to show what will happen to the next person.

What more do you want Obama to do?

I'd pretty much agree with this. However listening to one gay who escaped they apparently are systematically looking and finding gays and even they do not know how they are dong it - of course others will do just a well too and it is mainly to create terror but they also do seem to be trying to do a 'genocide' on gays.
redandblack

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:40:12 AM

No, I mean I've met and heard from plenty who express this opinion. If you haven't, then I'm glad in a way, but you obviously also haven't looked. Unfortunately, I didn't have to go looking to find it.

Pastor Steve Anderson . . . the Westboro Baptist Church . . . Scott Lively . . . sorry, but these people do actually exist.

There will probably be some drone attacks, but I doubt much more than that.
rodzimajid

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:49:27 AM

Blindfolded, bound and brutally murdered: Depraved ISIS fighters throw man from a building in Iraq for being gay as a baying crowd gathers below

snip

Children stand among a crowd of laughing men as depraved Islamic State militants throw a man accused of being gay from the top of a building in northern Iraq.

Shocking new photographs show the man, who is blindfolded and has his hands tied behind his back, pushed off the top of a silo.

It is the latest proof of ISIS' ambition to hunt down and execute anyone they believe is gay.

If I were gay and into buggery I would probably have voted for a community organizer in 2008 and after four years of failure would have given him a second chance in 2012.

But I would be running scared today wondering if Obama was going to throw the LGBT community under the bus ?

Barack Hussein Obama’s Stealth Muslim Immigration Jihad
If you think Obama’s Amnesty plan is about 13 million mostly Hispanic illegals, think again. Obama is flooding the country with Muslims – most with no real background checks...

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/12/04/barack-hussein-obamas-stealth-muslim-immigration-jihad/

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program has led to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/16/immigration-to-swell-u-s-muslim-population-to-6-2-million/

While everyone is worried about the illegal immigrants flooding over the Southern border, the federal government over the last decade has granted legal status to millions of Muslim immigrants.

This week, we learned the Obama administration is in the process of granting refugee status to 9,000 Syrian Refugees, many of whom could have direct ties to Syrian Terrorist organizations. Once those 9,000 “refugees” are brought into the U.S., the federal government plans to bring in 1,000 Syrian refugees every month, until at least 75,000 Syrian refugees are implanted into 180 cities throughout the United States.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/feds-flooding-u-s-muslim-immigrants-government-data-shows-economy-falling-apart/

A Growing Threat

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2015/05/1m-immigrants-from-muslim-countries

Obama administration let anti-gay Muslim leader into U.S.

http://nypost.com/2014/03/02/state-dept-lets-anti-gay-muslim-leader-into-u-s/
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:51:13 AM

snip

ISIS can throw gays off the roof, leftists wont say a word against them. Christian baker refuses to bake a cake, there are death threats and 50 threads started by them to bring attention to the horror.
bleddy

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:52:03 AM

snip

About a month ago I read that Isis has some of its members pose as homosexuals to lure other men. Those who take the lure get killed. Pretty damned disgusting. Even though I'm against homosexuality and same sex marriage, what Isis does to these men and women is utterly damnable. And I do hope that at some point our military is loosed upon Isis for a season.
godlyitems (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:52:56 AM

ISIS can throw gays off the roof, leftists wont say a word against them. Christian baker refuses to bake a cake, there are death threats and 50 threads started by them to bring attention to the horror.

that is an excellent point
abasin

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:53:52 AM

snip

Strange that you would care, since you have made it perfectly clear many times that you believe gays to be depraved, so why would you even bother with this thread, too strange, some thing is not right here.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:37:19 AM

how mentally ill are these sodomites to risk death for the sake of anal intercourse with other men

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:52:58 AM

Our military is currently doing quite a bit...what would you suggest?

And....why is ISIS our problem to deal with over there?
Oh so you don't want to help gays from being murdered over there? I do. So gay cakes here are about as far as the left wants to go when it comes to helping gays.... right?
Me, I would have had boots on the ground well over a year ago to stop these maniacs in their tracks.
To the gay readers, remember, the righties want to put an end to the people who are throwing you from the rooftops simply for being gay, the left only wants to help you in so far as using you as a political pawn, making sure you can have a cake baked by a Christian at your wedding in order to get your vote. Youll notice the gays in Iraq obviously aren't going to vote here therefore they wont lift a finger to help them. (Hmm strange, they tell you they are on your side up until ISIS is throwing you off a roof, then crickets) What was it the second post in and Rio tried to bring your attention off ISIS (The murdering scum who killed this man) and attempted to get you to refocus on Christians being the problem. If I were gay I would ponder why leftists would try to do that.
rio3232

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:57:00 AM

Oh so you don't want to help gays from being murdered over there? I do. So gay cakes here are about as far as the left wants to go when it comes to helping gays.... right?
Me, I would have had boots on the ground well over a year ago to stop these maniacs in their tracks.
To the gay readers, remember, the righties want to put an end to the people who are throwing you from the rooftops simply for being gay, the left only wants to help you in so far as using you as a political pawn, making sure you can have a cake baked by a Christian at your wedding in order to get your vote. Youll notice the gays in Iraq obviously aren't going to vote here therefore they wont lift a finger to help them. (Hmm strange, they tell you they are on your side up until ISIS is throwing you off a roof, then crickets) What was it the second post in and Rio tried to bring your attention off ISIS (The murdering scum who killed this man) and attempted to get you to refocus on Christians being the problem. If I were gay I would ponder why leftists would try to do that.

Firstly...a was not "A leftie" until you insane righties began calling me one, apparently anyone who does not march lockstep is now a Libby.

Secondly...No I do not want to help Gays, Heteros, or anyone at all "Over There" nor do I want to tell other folks their sons and daughters died for them.

Honestly anything Islamic makes me sick and as far as I'm concerned they are getting what they deserve. I prefer we spend the resources to keep them "Over There" and stop letting them migrate "Over Here".
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 09:57:28 AM

it does amaze me

we hear about the attacks on women in Iran yet leftists celebrate the Obama defeat on nukes

We see the celebrations for all things gay-sex and the WH aglow in rainbow, but crickets about this

I've always liked Bill Maher because he's one of the few people on the left who will actually call out the left on this kind of bullshit.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:58:02 AM

Firstly...a was not "A leftie" until you insane righties began calling me one, apparently anyone who does not march lockstep is now a Libby.

Secondly...No I do not want to help Gays, Heteros, or anyone at all "Over There" nor do I want to tell other folks their sons and daughters died for them.

Honestly anything Islamic makes me sick and as far as I'm concerned they are getting what they deserve. I prefer we spend the resources to keep them "Over There" and stop letting them migrate "Over Here".

And your plan to stop them from spreading here is to leave them alone, let them get stronger, let them get wealthier, let them get more sophisticated weapons, more members and continue committing crimes against humanity? Sounds like a great plan....working great so far! Now we will have ten times the casualties when we finally are forced to deal with them anyways. Do you honestly think they are going to stop before someone stops them?
rio3232

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:00:16 AM

And your plan to stop them from spreading here is to leave them alone, let them get stronger, let them get wealthier, let them get more sophisticated weapons, more members and continue committing crimes against humanity? Sounds like a great plan....working great so far! Now we will have ten times the casualties when we finally are forced to deal with them anyways. Do you honestly think they are going to stop before someone stops them?

I do not have "A Plan" nor do I want one....this is a self inflicted wound from Allah, they need to deal with it themselves.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: