Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:39:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Depraved ISIS fighters throw man from a building in Iraq for being gay..........  (Read 1751 times)
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:01:03 AM

I do not have "A Plan" nor do I want one....this is a self inflicted wound from Allah, they need to deal with it themselves.

Except they aren't dealing with it themselves and they already are bringing it here. The problem is our president calls the attacks workplace violence.
peterson33

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:04:04 AM

"Oklahoma GOP candidate suggests it's OK to stone gay people to death"
http://theweek.com/speedreads/451822/oklahoma-gop-candidate-suggests-ok-stone-gay-people-death

That said, this is a group of murderous religious fanatics.... so I am not shocked they would murder people for religious reasons... as sick and perverted ISIS is
KriszDev

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:05:06 AM

"Oklahoma GOP candidate suggests it's OK to stone gay people to death"
http://theweek.com/speedreads/451822/oklahoma-gop-candidate-suggests-ok-stone-gay-people-death

That said, this is a group of murderous religious fanatics.... so I am not shocked they would murder people for religious reasons... as sick and perverted ISIS is
What religion are these murderous fanatics aligned with?
peterson33

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:05:46 AM

What religion are these murderous fanatics aligned with?

the ISIS ones? surprised you did not know.. they are of the Muslim faith...

violent religious fanatics are evil regardless of the religion....
KriszDev

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:06:59 AM

the ISIS ones? surprised you did not know.. they are of the Muslim faith...

Oh I know, Im just wondering why you guys never actually say it without being forced into it. The Christian stuff rolls right off the tongue though. Im just curious as to why one religion is more vilified than the other.
Gijina

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:07:46 AM

Throwing gays off buildings are ho hum news to some. No passion worth investing there. I always find these threads interesting.
peterson33

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:08:44 AM

Oh I know, Im just wondering why you guys never actually say it without being forced into it. The Christian stuff rolls right off the tongue though. Im just curious as to why one religion is more vilified than the other.

I have no issue with calling them Muslims.... just like I have no issue calling the recent mass shooters in the USA Christians... as that is what they are

they are both bad ones.... for sure, but neither religion makes people good, good and bad people can believe either

you can see from my history, I call both Muslim and Christian religious fanatics... "religious fanatics" much of the time except when clarity is needed
KriszDev

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:09:28 AM

I have no issue with calling them Muslims.... just like I have no issue calling the recent mass shooters in the USA Christians... as that is what they are

they are both bad ones.... for sure, but neither religion makes people good, good and bad people can believe either

you can see from my history, I call both Muslim and Christian religious fanatics... "religious fanatics" much of the time except when clarity is needed

The recent shooter did so for the sake of Christianity?
peterson33

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:10:53 AM

The recent shooter did so for the sake of Christianity?

he was a religious fanatic.... so I would say it played a roll..... yes
http://www.occupydemocrats.com/louisiana-movie-shooter-was-an-obama-hating-tea-partier-white-supremacist/

"Some of his last tweets read: “if you don’t think the internet is censored, try reading a newspaper from a country that hates liberals the way I do” and that the “Westboro Baptist Church may be the last real church in America.”"
Gijina

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:13:48 AM

Except for the ones who do it in the name of Islam...most mass killers are Atheist or irreligious. Columbine shooters, Holmes, and that nut that shot the senator a few years back. The guy in the Netherlands that killed a mass of kids at a youth camp was self-described irreligious. Jim Jones was an atheist. And just last week in Oklahoma a two brothers...one of which who had described himself as not believing in religion, killed five of his family--his mother, father, 5 year old sister and 12 year old brother.

I don't know of any Christians who killed in the name of Christianity---not sure any shooters recently have described themselves as Christians.

But in the name of Islam....in worship of Allah...men are killing gays by throwing them off buildings in front of a roaring crowd. And its just ho hum to you. I find it interesting.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:15:19 AM

he was a religious fanatic.... so I would say it played a roll..... yes

Where is the evidence it played a roll?
peterson33

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:18:25 AM

Except for the ones who do it in the name of Islam...most mass killers are Atheist or irreligious. Columbine shooters, Holmes, and that nut that shot the senator a few years back. The guy in the Netherlands that killed a mass of kids at a youth camp was self-described irreligious. Jim Jones was an atheist. And just last week in Oklahoma a two brothers...one of which who had described himself as not believing in religion, killed five of his family--his mother, father, 5 year old sister and 12 year old brother.

I don't know of any Christians who killed in the name of Christianity---not sure any shooters recently have described themselves as Christians.

But in the name of Islam....in worship of Allah...men are killing gays by throwing them off buildings in front of a roaring crowd. And its just ho hum to you. I find it interesting.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/24/louisiana-theater-shooter-praised-fundamentalist-muslims-signed-up-on-tea-party-page-and-quoted-hitler/

"And in another, Houser cheered Muslim extremists for defending their religion.

“Yes it’s true, Muslims are alone in shutting down liberals that mock their God. They have my complete Christian respect.”"

He was a violent t-party religious fanatic

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/_louisiana_shooter_was_a_fan_of_the_tea_party_westboro_baptist_church_hitler_iran_racism
godlyitems (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:23:58 AM

Strange that you would care, since you have made it perfectly clear many times that you believe gays to be depraved, so why would you even bother with this thread, too strange, some thing is not right here.

Those choosing the homosexual lifestyle are living a deviant sexual lifestyle. Nothing has changed about that. It should not get one killed by having sex differently than 96.4% of the population.

Would you care to comment on the topic? Why do you suppose the WH and leftists are all over Christian bakers and pizza joints who won't cater homosexual weddings but could give a flying flip about homosexuals being tossed from roofs? Might it be that it's Muslims committing the acts and not Christians?

Does Islam trump gay in the liberal pecking order?
albalinux

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:24:43 AM

Our military is currently doing quite a bit...what would you suggest?

And....why is ISIS our problem to deal with over there?

Not to play devil's advocate but the cia created Isis. It stems from the cold war.
Daewoo

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:25:49 AM

Strange that you would care, since you have made it perfectly clear many times that you believe gays to be depraved, so why would you even bother with this thread, too strange, some thing is not right here.

Depraved yes. But not worthy of torture and murder. There's a difference.
abasin

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:26:46 AM

Depraved yes. But not worthy of torture and murder. There's a difference.

We both know that is not the reason some are obsessed with the topic of gays and show it by always posting about them, is it a closet thing.
rio3232

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:27:57 AM

Not to play devil's advocate but the cia created Isis. It stems from the cold war.

Islam created ISIS and maintains it's momentum...the CIA might have helped a bit.
godlyitems (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:32:57 AM

We both know that is not the reason some are obsessed with the topic of gays and show it by always posting about them, is it a closet thing.

Do you have any theory as to why there is little outrage from leftists and the WH, but a CHRISTIAN baker who won't bake a wedding cake for a homosexual wedding is demonized throughout the media, threatened by homosexuals and fined over $130k by the govt?

Does Islam trump gay within the leftist belief system?

no wedding cake from a Christian= lots of leftists

homosexuals tossed off of roofs by Muslims= not a peep from the left
abasin

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:34:13 AM

Do you have any theory as to why there is little outrage from leftists and the WH, but a CHRISTIAN baker who won't bake a wedding cake for a homosexual wedding is demonized throughout the media, threatened by homosexuals and fined over $130k by the govt?

LOL, you ASSUME you are the topic, I was talking in generalities, but if you want to include yourself please feel free to do so.
peterson33

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:35:42 AM

when a Muslim or Christians does something like that here, we will react swiftly, sadly we can't do much more to force ISIS to do the same to their people (were already trying to destroy ISIS, what more can we do?)....

that is the difference between us and them, were supposed to be the good guys, we expect better, from them we expect the worse
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: