Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:48:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ *I need escrow* -- Trading BTC/website -- PAYING the fees! ]  (Read 645 times)
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:08:26 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 11:41:55 PM by ProfessionalGoogler

Looking for trusted escrow.

Please post here for your service/fees--

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1141024.0

It would be the escrow job to collect the offer/payment in BTC and obtain everything including the domain name.

Then this information would be further verified and the escrow would then transfer everything to the buyer and BTC to the seller minus what ever the escrow charges.

Agreements from both sides would agree to certain terms for the verification process.

I offer to pay all escrow fees.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joust

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:12:10 AM

Please post here--

It would be the escrow job to collect the offer/payment in BTC and obtain everything including the domain name.

Then this information would be further verified and the escrow would then transfer everything to the buyer and BTC to the seller minus what ever the escrow charges.

Agreements from both sides would agree to certain terms for the verification process.

I reccomend to use SebastianJu as an escrow, he is one of the best on bitcointalk.org.

ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:15:11 AM

Please post here--

I reccomend to use SebastianJu as an escrow, he is one of the best on bitcointalk.org.

If you could PM this thread that would be great!  Smiley
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:20:45 AM

I can do this right now. 1% escrow fee.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
joust

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:21:14 AM

Please post here--

No, u have to PM SebastianJu by urself, by the way the escrow service is tottaly free

ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:26:29 AM

Please post here--

No, u have to PM SebastianJu by urself, by the way the escrow service is tottaly free

Not accepting free. Wink
joust

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:28:47 AM

Please post here--

If you could PM this thread that would be great!  Smiley

Not accepting free. Wink
Lol, why not? SebastianJu is trusted he holded more than thousands of bitcoins as escrow.

But it is up to you, good luck finding an escrow

ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:43:59 AM

Please post here--

If you could PM this thread that would be great!  Smiley

Not accepting free. Wink
Lol, why not? SebastianJu is trusted he holded more than thousands of bitcoins as escrow.

But it is up to you, good luck finding an escrow

I feel it is fair to pay escrow for the trouble..  Cheesy
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:53:07 AM

Send me more details, I might be interested.
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:58:15 AM

Send me more details, I might be interested.

Please check the thread in OP, ty!
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:04:29 PM

Anyone else?
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:08:25 PM

Anyone else?

I can do this right now. 1% escrow fee.
ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:40:17 PM

As I said looking for offers in the thread I posted. It does not need to be right away.
CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:08:55 AM

As I said looking for offers in the thread I posted. It does not need to be right away.

I can do this for 1% as well. But if you can give me the total amount of the funds involved, I might give you a price lower than 1% if that's kinda steep for you.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 03:51:02 AM

I can help you out as escrow for this trade.  Fee would be 1% if trade is successful.  PM me if interested!
joust

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:29:20 AM

Have you already found a good escrow for your trade, or are you still looking for one?

ProfessionalGoogler (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:22:06 AM

Have you already found a good escrow for your trade, or are you still looking for one?

Please post offer here,

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 05:42:47 AM

Well for what it is worth TomatoCage, Escrow.ms, and Monbux are all trusted enough to handle an escrow like this. You will have issues selling this here due to the paranoid nature of this forum. I understand the secrecy, but here it works against you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: