Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:11:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Select, worldwide bitcoin and cryptocurrency news if you don't follow full time?  (Read 471 times)
manicminer (OP)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:54:16 AM

But say, borderline interested in the main developments.

News source is best if it is region-agnostic: as much Asian, American, European, heck, even African news - when and where it is happening.

I would read such a source, if it is not overloaded with articles, just cover what's important.

Do you know such a magazine?
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:02:51 AM

We can't get all of the news from one source! Normally I have different sources in hands to keep me updated with the news, such as bitcointalk.org, cointelegraph.com, coindesk.com etc

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
manicminer (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:52:51 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2015, 09:35:25 AM by manicminer

We can't get all of the news from one source! Normally I have different sources in hands to keep me updated with the news, such as bitcointalk.org, cointelegraph.com, coindesk.com etc

And even just one of them is a little too much for my taste.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:56:21 AM

I have several BTC apps on my iOS most that I downloaded as price watchers/charts, but they all offer a "news" page. Usually many stories aggregated from various sources. I find I read the news page of ZeroBlock app most often. They get news from coindesk, coin telegraph, bitcoinwarrior,  Motherboard, even  more mainstream news sources like TIME, Wall Street Journal, The Gaurdian, Business Insider, Wired, Money&Tech...reddit and more.

They do a really good job finding anything BTC related and actually noteworthy, from all over the web.

I check it in the morning and later in the evening, and I get almost all my btc news that way. Later when I check bitcointalk I see most the same stories make it to the "press" section and I've already read them.

Recommended

*I am not affiliated with ZeroBlock in any way, it's just the best place to get quick news from all around IMHO
manicminer (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:51:10 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2015, 09:35:44 AM by manicminer

I have several BTC apps on my iOS most that I downloaded as price watchers/charts, but they all offer a "news" page. Usually many stories aggregated from various sources. I find I read the news page of ZeroBlock app most often. They get news from coindesk, coin telegraph, bitcoinwarrior,  Motherboard, even  more mainstream news sources like TIME, Wall Street Journal, The Gaurdian, Business Insider, Wired, Money&Tech...reddit and more.

They do a really good job finding anything BTC related and actually noteworthy, from all over the web.

I check it in the morning and later in the evening, and I get almost all my btc news that way. Later when I check bitcointalk I see most the same stories make it to the "press" section and I've already read them.

Recommended

*I am not affiliated with ZeroBlock in any way, it's just the best place to get quick news from all around IMHO

Thanks...

I checked ZeroBlock news... in the last 24 hours (half Sunday, half Monday, GMT), there were 102! news items. This is definitely not what I am looking for, I am looking for some more tightly curated list or edited news source.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: