Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:28:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: suspended on capcha  (Read 760 times)
mauiswamp (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:39:49 AM

Hi, im a newbie and was doing the capcha but then i got this in my SatoshiCountry "Sorry, this IP address has been blocked. If you are using a proxy or anonymization service, please turn it off before playing. If not, you can get a new IP by restarting your router. There is also possibility that your account might be banned because of multi playing." Can somebody help me. I cant even redeem my collected bitcoin....Thanks...
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:46:25 AM

Hi, im a newbie and was doing the capcha but then i got this in my SatoshiCountry "Sorry, this IP address has been blocked. If you are using a proxy or anonymization service, please turn it off before playing. If not, you can get a new IP by restarting your router. There is also possibility that your account might be banned because of multi playing." Can somebody help me. I cant even redeem my collected bitcoin....Thanks...

it means what it says , basically you have multiple accounts if not you were using Tor or VPN and someone was using same IP as you do now and he got banned so you should stop using that VPN , or change your IP either by using another VPN or by rebooting your router .

mauiswamp (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:58:48 AM

Thank you...that's enlightening
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:41:22 PM

I can give you login Detail, If you want to earn from captcha work.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:53:25 PM

He obviously wants to get his earned money out of the account in question.

@op , there has to be some email available on the site you are using, and you should contact them with your issue if you didnt break some of their rules.
If you have dynamic IP, you can try restarting router, and if not, consider some of the VPN's, but if your account is blocked, that wont help.

cheers
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 03:52:47 AM

He obviously wants to get his earned money out of the account in question.

@op , there has to be some email available on the site you are using, and you should contact them with your issue if you didnt break some of their rules.
If you have dynamic IP, you can try restarting router, and if not, consider some of the VPN's, but if your account is blocked, that wont help.

cheers

This. The only people that can help you are those that run the service in question. I want to point out that restarting your router won't always help -- many of us have static IPs. That said, you can probably call your ISP and get a new one (mine never asked questions when I had to do it in the past).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 04:22:04 AM

it seems that what they said could fix you somehow , but to fully change your IP address , restart your router for 10 minutes , then while it's still off you should clear the cookies of the browser you used and then on again the router , no need to close the computer itself , you could also contact your service provider to change the IP but sometimes they refuse and last option is to use another VPN service , if has choice of countries , try to connect with a different one , best of luck Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████