Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:05:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.1BTC loan  (Read 1733 times)
ClamCoin (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:13:49 PM

Loan amount: 0.1 BTC
Btc addy: 1GfHCYBHMVeAJ18emrZUt9n5gGHKFXtfhw
repayment date: max 2 weeks(signature campaign)
Repay amount: 0.11BTC
Colleteral: this account
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:21:54 PM

Im sure your account is not comparable with 0.10BTC
you have more negative trust

dreamspark

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:23:26 PM

imo opinion this account is no where near enough collateral.

Do you have any alts that you could offer as collateral ?
ClamCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:26:26 PM

Yes a member account with negative trust from quickseller.
hendra147

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:28:27 PM

are you have account without negative trust
may be 2 Full member i can give you LOAN 0.1BTC if you can give good collateral
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:29:17 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=413869
this one, I assume? that account posted the same address as yours.

all the same, it's not enough as a collateral.
ClamCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:33:12 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=413869
this one, I assume? that account posted the same address as yours.

all the same, it's not enough as a collateral.
Yes it is, the alt account is almost full member. And this on is full member, i am sure that quickseller will remove if u have the zccount
dreamspark

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:33:49 PM

I meant alts as in alt coins ? Neg trust accounts are pretty much worthless, sorry.
ClamCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:35:01 PM

I meant alts as in alt coins ? Neg trust accounts are pretty much worthless, sorry.
no i dont have altcoins, i will reuce loan to 0.08.
hendra147

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:37:06 PM

Yes it is, the alt account is almost full member. And this on is full member, i am sure that quickseller will remove if u have the zccount

of which you say it looks like you want to sell your account and will not repay LOAN
am i right ?
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:45:39 PM

I'm sorry to say but I doubt Quickseller will remove the negative feedback because there's no way to know if the one who lends is really another person and not just your alt.
ClamCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:50:56 PM

of which you say it looks like you want to sell your account and will not repay LOAN
am i right ?
No, it is worst case scenario for you.

Reducing loan to 0.05BTC! That is the lowest I can go for 2 accounts as colleteral.
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:02:13 PM

am i right ?

Reducing loan to 0.05BTC! That is the lowest I can go for 2 accounts as colleteral.

The both get negative feedback too? what is the rank of your account?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
ClamCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:03:42 PM

am i right ?

This one is full member and the other one is member(full memebr in 4 weeks)
Yes, both hsve -ve trist.
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:09:22 PM

am i right ?

I just can give you 0.04 for this and your 2 account as collateral, do you want?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ClamCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:13:40 PM

am i right ?

I just can give you 0.04 for this and your 2 account as collateral, do you want?
Yes, please.
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:18:05 PM

am i right ?

Yes, please.

Please send me detail of your account or you can try to use escrow if you want And i will send you the money in this address: 1GfHCYBHMVeAJ18emrZUt9n5gGHKFXtfhw

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
ClamCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:19:31 PM

am i right ?

Yes, please.

Please send me detail of your account or you can try to use escrow if you want And i will send you the money in this address: 1GfHCYBHMVeAJ18emrZUt9n5gGHKFXtfhw
Can we use SebastianJu as escrow?
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:24:02 PM

am i right ?

Yes, please.

He is offline Try to find another escrow who online now

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
ClamCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:38:54 PM

am i right ?

Yes, please.

He is offline Try to find another escrow who online now
Okay, i will go first, pm me.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: