Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dice game strategy?  (Read 97185 times)
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 02:15:18 PM

There isn't any strategy which will guarantee your chances of winning but what is important is you should set a stop loss and win loss amount so you can stop on the right time and not lose everything too quickly. What you can do instead is stop gambling for that day and return next day just to recover some funds and withdraw
I used dice game eventually, since from beginning I have not heard there still any strategy that get you profit or any other movement. All depends on your luck and may be help if you little tricky.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:54:07 PM

Before using any website you need to verify it is correct or not. Mainly for new sites you have to be careful. Rest game is related to your chance and game that you play. That is if you lost everytime first you have to check website after check your chance. 🙂
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:42:28 PM

There is no strategy to win in dice  and the one who tells you the opposite lies you everything depends on your luck

But we can use the trick to reduce the risk of losing the dice gambling game. Now there are so many ways to use the trick. Let alone gambling dice. Almost everyone loves it

No doubt, dice game, everyone like it, but i don't think that we use many tricks here in dice.
It is simple game, where you have no choice to use tricks and strategies.
Also i see mostly different videos in YouTube, but i don't think that these strategies work on dice.
However, i quit all strategies in dice and simply i play it with rely on luck.

yeah, strategies on dice doesn't really will going to last in a longer period of time. You can win at it but the winning is not enough and so you will going to stay betting until you will hit by long line od reds and before you knew it, you bankroll is depleted already.
Dice is the game of control , as usually when you won it you will not think to stop.
But looking for another win as it feel so quick !
I don't think any strategy could work in dice , but when you can have a full control over your emotion , you will win everything.

and if you are having hard time to control your self from betting and betting in dice game, you might as well have a fixed amount of goal to earn - example, if you target a winning of .01btc and reached it, better stop already and never gets tempted to bet more than your goal.
Gambling can only be fun or profitable if someone set limits to his greed and temptation. I think, it is good to gamble with a fix amount of money regardless of the consequences. That amount, when lost, must not put a bad impact on the gambler. This way, he can enjoy the game and may recover his little losses at times.
Yes, for a healthy and long-term participation into gambling all that required is have their own limits as well avoid greed of being rich and so on through gambling. Whether it's dice games or sports betting, everything purely depends on the luck. If the user is lucky, even if the strategy developed does not coincide the user wins.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:05:18 PM

There isn't any strategy which will guarantee your chances of winning but what is important is you should set a stop loss and win loss amount so you can stop on the right time and not lose everything too quickly. What you can do instead is stop gambling for that day and return next day just to recover some funds and withdraw
I used dice game eventually, since from beginning I have not heard there still any strategy that get you profit or any other movement. All depends on your luck and may be help if you little tricky.
There is absolutely no strategy to win when it comes to dice, your ability to win is based on pure luck and nothing else. Its one of the games that takes lots of guts to play because you run the risk of losing everything and sometimes you can win so much that you will be shocked.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:25:27 AM

There is absolutely no strategy to win when it comes to dice, your ability to win is based on pure luck and nothing else. Its one of the games that takes lots of guts to play because you run the risk of losing everything and sometimes you can win so much that you will be shocked.

There are some good strategies with playing dice games however, the strategies are good to extending your bankroll playing sessions. this is done through proper bankrolls and session management. Although it is really not guarantee to win thoguh.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:29:50 PM

When we are talking about dice games it does really fully rely on instinct hope and luck and theres no strategy that do exist to be profitable on it. If you are lucky enough then you might manage to make money on this game. People who do play on these games do make any strategies that might work on them while they do play this is why strategy been told for how many times on this forum, different so-called effective strategies but in reality all of them wont work anytime.

I do not think that it really relies on instinct and luck, there is always a method and strategy that will enable you to play longer but it is not a guaranteed win.    Dice game only relies on the randomness of its internal setup and even with the house having an edge, it still relies on the dice internal setup on how it kicks in.  All in all this strategy, instinct or luck does not affect the outcome of the roll but rather will only affect you well you will cope up with the randomness of the outcome of dice.
Strategy and instinct might not really affect the game but speaking or talking about luck then this thing would really be the cause for us to win even though we would say that random is all random and this is how luck would matter most. Having this kind of so-called strategies on which makes the game more interesting and somehow enjoyable along the way.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:01:31 PM

There are some good strategies with playing dice games however, the strategies are good to extending your bankroll playing sessions. this is done through proper bankrolls and session management. Although it is really not guarantee to win thoguh.

I am not sure that strategies and methods will work in Dice game. There is one strategy that many people will prefer and use it is called martingale strategy. Many players can use this strategy. And the result is also little bit change to compare random rolls. Not everytime it will work sometimes you have good luck you can win money with this strategy. But one thing keeps it in mind it will eat your bankroll if you do not have control on your game.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:05:51 PM

I tried probably all known dice strategies and all I can say is they work until they don't. At first it looks like even simple martingale can help you win a lot and it works most of the time until you hit unexpected number of reds in a row. Now my strategy is to make 30-50 bets with low win chance and if I lose them all quit until all my balance is gone.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:21:56 PM

Strategy that I often apply to gambling dice is earn profit 10% then go. Next day becomes right time to gamble again. sometimes, to achieve 10% profit i can reach  less than 1 hour. although occasionally, i was provoked emotionally and suffered a bad losing.

liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:57:52 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 10:35:21 AM by liuqi

Strategy that I often apply to gambling dice is earn profit 10% then go. Next day becomes right time to gamble again. sometimes, to achieve 10% profit i can reach  less than 1 hour. although occasionally, i was provoked emotionally and suffered a bad losing.
In gambling you expect the profit alone for your hard earned investment. You need to avoid greediness and revenge in your failure. these will lead to face more failures in gambling especially in dice you can't get even penny for 99 players in 100 players. There is poker game sites widely implemented in many gambling site. Please utilize it.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 07:10:31 PM

There is no strategy to bet on Dice, You must have some luck and you must use your mind to bet. Just watch the dice numbers very closely once you lose in a row then bet all high and win a big amount, It is also called martingale but it can also make you lose your all money. I do not ask you to do it but it worth a try. Instead of playing Dice bet on sports or gamble your money somewhere else where you know or your are confident that you can win and where you fell lucky. Otherwise, Dice can beat you always.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:11:26 PM

I tried probably all known dice strategies and all I can say is they work until they don't. At first it looks like even simple martingale can help you win a lot and it works most of the time until you hit unexpected number of reds in a row. Now my strategy is to make 30-50 bets with low win chance and if I lose them all quit until all my balance is gone.

It's true that Martingale seems to work for a while but even then you're only making minute winnings. The bets have to be extremely small to absorb long stings of losses. For this reason, even the stretches where you win a lot of rolls don't result in much of a profit.

Ultimately, the long streak of losses will wipe out all your gains and then take out your bankroll as well. It's just not worth it.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:22:10 PM

There is no strategy to bet on Dice, You must have some luck and you must use your mind to bet. Just watch the dice numbers very closely once you lose in a row then bet all high and win a big amount, It is also called martingale but it can also make you lose your all money. I do not ask you to do it but it worth a try. Instead of playing Dice bet on sports or gamble your money somewhere else where you know or your are confident that you can win and where you fell lucky. Otherwise, Dice can beat you always.
The fact that the game of dice is a fucking for everyone. Good luck there should always be present, because not everyone will be able to predict how the dice will fall and, therefore, all bets are lost.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:39:03 PM

I don't think there is strategy in the game itself but rather how you play and prepare to play. Where you play is important and you will want somewhere that has a low and fair house edge. Extradeafudes to bring the odds closer towards your favour such as reducing the house edge. Happy hour or rakebacks. Then there is money management and that is important too. Set a limit and hit it then stop. These are really the only strategies you get.

aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:30:53 AM

No, you can't make anything wrong when playing dice. You play against a certain house edge and bet and bet, but if you always lose then you probably should change the dice site?

If the dice site works well, then you should also experience a winning streak. This is at least the experience I had with brick and mortar casinos and they have a higher house edge like online dice sites.

But because of the house edge, you'll have longer losing streaks than winning streaks. That's just because the odds are better for the house than the players. And the losing streaks make you lose a lot more than the winning streaks with this strategy. The only way to make money is if you have unlimited money to bet with so you can just double your bet after each loss. Even with unlimited money though, you can't have a betting limit or you'll still come out losing.
rortan75

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:16:33 AM

know the odds can help to win game or it just a lame technique.
swissguy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:22:07 AM

As far i knows there is no strategy which works Gambling or Dice But as far i knows that you can get odds in your favor by doing some maths in sports betting . But in Dice i am sure you cant beat the house or casinos

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ AFFINITY MINING ECOSYSTEM ICO ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ACCESS TO RENEWABLE, PROFITABLE, INDUSTRIAL SCALE CRYPTOMINING
Facebook ⬢ ⬢ Twitter ▬ ❬❰ BUY TOKENS NOW ❱❭ ▬ Slack ⬢ ⬢ Telegram
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:22:51 PM

The fact that the game of dice is a fucking for everyone. Good luck there should always be present, because not everyone will be able to predict how the dice will fall and, therefore, all bets are lost.

No one knows where the dice will fall it is unpredictable, We can only hope on our luck. If your luck is on your side you can win. DICE is a pretty difficult to win and no strategy works on it.
Please do not use abusive words thanks.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
swissguy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:51:43 PM

No one knows where the dice will fall it is unpredictable, We can only hope on our luck. If your luck is on your side you can win. DICE is a pretty difficult to win and no strategy works on it.
as far i knows mostly all online dice sites are not fair .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ AFFINITY MINING ECOSYSTEM ICO ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ACCESS TO RENEWABLE, PROFITABLE, INDUSTRIAL SCALE CRYPTOMINING
Facebook ⬢ ⬢ Twitter ▬ ❬❰ BUY TOKENS NOW ❱❭ ▬ Slack ⬢ ⬢ Telegram
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:21:42 PM

as far i knows mostly all online dice sites are not fair .
How people will think after winning money in Dice game means, they will think their strategy will be worked, so they won the money. Actually, what will happen means, they will have good luck, so they won in a dice game that's it. I will not believe strategies in a dice game. It is all about our luck.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: