Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ░▒▓ SHARPDICE v2.0 -- 0.5% floating h.e., Auto-bot and Moneypot!░▒▓  (Read 6963 times)
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:38:53 AM

nah mate, questions were quite general.  Cheesy
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:27:42 AM

Thanks for the comments guys.

The site was meant to be simple and clean.  We want to highlight our key features rather than try and be a flashy site.

About 4-5 days running now.
-----------------
Wagered: 21.7BTC

Bets: 227,250

Site Profit: -.563BTC

Given away: >.6BTC

Good stats, how to get free coins? Any faucet or you have a giveaway thread in games and around section? Eager to try your site asap
LiQuidx

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:09:48 AM

The site looks nice. Gonna give it a try. Good luck with this Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 08:41:55 AM

Nice to see another site is powered by moneypot, but why?

The question would be why not instead of why. I dont see any reason on why not to use Moneypot because they handle lot of stuff like deposit, withdrawal and also bankroll. Apart from that any new site that launch with Moneypot will gain more credibility as the owner of the site cant tamper your bet. All you need to do is to trust Moneypot instead of trusting a new site owner .

I would love to mention lot of other interesting things on why to go with Moneypot instead of launching on their own but then I would be going to far off topic, here is the references incase you are interested https://www.moneypot.com/faq#what-does-moneypot-offer-

Does moneypot have API so new sites cam implement it?

Yes and not only new sites, existing site can as well if they decided to

Good stats, how to get free coins? Any faucet or you have a giveaway thread in games and around section? Eager to try your site asap

Sharpdice has frequent trivia in their chatroom as well as some freerolls hosted by DD / monbux . Just join the site and say hi though  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bandot

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

For the watch

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:18:49 PM

that trivia questions are just apsurd.
you put something what can know just someone who is living in that area its like your living in a village and you ask someone how much carrots does my friend from next door have..
but well Smiley you need to put option to close chat. i really dont like to watch that "trivia"
regards.
-Katerniko1
Hah those trivia questions were easy! I also sent you some bits for that rain you gave me yesterday.

katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:44:25 PM

you put something what can know just someone who is living in that area its like your living in a village and you ask someone how much carrots does my friend from next door have..
but well Smiley you need to put option to close chat. i really dont like to watch that "trivia"
regards.
-Katerniko1
Hah those trivia questions were easy! I also sent you some bits for that rain you gave me yesterday.
as said those we're not the questions that are global where anywhere in world people can know about.
and as it so makes it not fair for everyone Smiley but all cool
thanks for that bits Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:25:00 PM

Is there any giveaway promo for new players what i have missed something there?

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:15:51 PM

Is there any giveaway promo for new players what i have missed something there?
join there and play with faucet (or deposit) they are holding some giveaways often Cheesy
so there is like a trivia or freeroll witch can get you some free bits
regards.
-Katerniko1
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 09:43:28 PM

In my opinion,the site is too simple

I think you should add more attractive features to it,to make it different
Thanks for your feedback, do you have any specific requests?

It's a great site, I like it, your thread design is really nice and how it is integrated with moneypot is good too. However, I am experiencing a bit of lag, though I'm not sure if it's just me. Other than that, great site!
Thanks! It seems to be working fine on my end here, I'm running ~4 bets per second with automated betting at sharp speed Grin

Nice to see another site is powered by moneypot, but why? Does moneypot have API so new sites cam implement it?

Looking at your site, the theme is too light, I like darker theme, and the site is simple like other guys said, btw, 0.1% house edge is very awesome, cause the house edge is very tiny, I think you will get players very easily. Cheesy
hmm, perhaps we should have an option for users to choose between light and dark themes?  That would be a pretty cool feature.

regards.
-Katerniko1
as said those we're not the questions that are global where anywhere in world people can know about.
and as it so makes it not fair for everyone Smiley but all cool
thanks for that bits Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1

Well, there is google and sometimes it's how fast your internet speed is, to search up the answer... Tongue
ambitlons

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:39:48 AM

Nice Site and looks/plays good also so far all the little "mini give a ways" that I have won he has paid instantly, Good luck with the site Smiley https://i.imgur.com/SNNeMsI.png
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 06:44:10 PM

Nice Site and looks/plays good also so far all the little "mini give a ways" that I have won he has paid instantly, Good luck with the site Smiley
Cool!  We still do giveaways via trivia, freerolls, and random rain usually everyday!
Come join us in the chat - when there are enough active people (we only need a couple) and user "sharpdice" or "monbux" is online... There will probably be bits given away!

https://www.sharpdice.com/
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2341

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 06:33:24 PM

Very nice site...good luck with your venture.

Out of curiosity, why do so many sites/apps on moneypot seem to be competing to be the lowest house edge? I wouldn't think that small differences in the house edge would make that much of a difference for most players, especially since most players are not going to have a large enough bankroll or play enough rolls to have the EV of their strategy measured.
BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 06:37:55 PM

Out of curiosity, why do so many sites/apps on moneypot seem to be competing to be the lowest house edge? I wouldn't think that small differences in the house edge would make that much of a difference for most players, especially since most players are not going to have a large enough bankroll or play enough rolls to have the EV of their strategy measured.

Price competition is always the easiest thing for new businesses to do to attract customers. Of course they could also attract players through building a great community, organizing fun events and contests, adding unique features, optimizing site performance etc, but all these take a lot of time and effort.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 10:35:58 PM

Price competition is always the easiest thing for new businesses to do to attract customers. Of course they could also attract players through building a great community, organizing fun events and contests, adding unique features, optimizing site performance etc, but all these take a lot of time and effort.

SD is working on community and events as well, so they are really hitting on all of those points. I'm wondering if there will be custom games at some point, but so far, it looks like they're on the right track.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 10:39:55 PM

Well the point is that the most gamblers do not gamble in a way that small changes in the house edge will affect them. Granted the price is lower on paper, however I don't think most gamblers will win very many bets with a .1% house edge they would have lost on a 1% house edge, and it would probably affect the overall outcome of most players runs.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 10:52:24 PM

Well the point is that the most gamblers do not gamble in a way that small changes in the house edge will affect them. Granted the price is lower on paper, however I don't think most gamblers will win very many bets with a .1% house edge they would have lost on a 1% house edge, and it would probably affect the overall outcome of most players runs.

I think that the important thing here to remember is that house edge needs to be taken in relation to other house edges. To help break it down a bit, let's say we're going between 1% and 0.1%, with a wager of $10.00.

*At 1%, the house will take an average of $0.10
*At 0.1%, the house will take an average of $0.01

What we're seeing here is a 10x difference between the two, despite how small it looks.

Let's assume someone goes with 1 BTC now.

*At 1%, the house will take an average of 0.01 BTC
*At 0.1%, the house will take an average of 0.001 BTC

Note that all of this is based on the play-through of just 1 BTC. Generally speaking, people will play through hundreds of times what they brought in. It's entirely possible to play through 100 BTC with just a 0.1 BTC bankroll, for example. So let's use that now:

*At 1%, the house will take 1 BTC (essentially almost guaranteeing a full loss)
*At 0.1%, the house will take 0.1 BTC (very close to a guarantee of a full loss)

The more you're playing through, and the more you're betting, the bigger the difference between 0.1% and 1% really is. It's a factor of 10.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 10:57:32 PM

I think that the important thing here to remember is that house edge needs to be taken in relation to other house edges. To help break it down a bit, let's say we're going between 1% and 0.1%, with a wager of $10.00.

*At 1%, the house will take an average of $0.10
*At 0.1%, the house will take an average of $0.01

What we're seeing here is a 10x difference between the two, despite how small it looks.

Let's assume someone goes with 1 BTC now.

*At 1%, the house will take an average of 0.01 BTC
*At 0.1%, the house will take an average of 0.001 BTC

Note that all of this is based on the play-through of just 1 BTC. Generally speaking, people will play through hundreds of times what they brought in. It's entirely possible to play through 100 BTC with just a 0.1 BTC bankroll, for example. So let's use that now:

*At 1%, the house will take 1 BTC (essentially almost guaranteeing a full loss)
*At 0.1%, the house will take 0.1 BTC (very close to a guarantee of a full loss)

The more you're playing through, and the more you're betting, the bigger the difference between 0.1% and 1% really is. It's a factor of 10.
Yes I understand that the house will take an average of the house edge every bet, but that is not what they actually take. With a larger house edge, you will lose more rolls/hands then what you would have won if there was a 0% house edge.

When people are gambling, they are hoping to do better then average, and if this hope is dependent on that small of a margin, then they are probably not very confident in what they are doing in the first place.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 11:01:47 PM

With a larger house edge, you will lose more rolls/hands then what you would have won if there was a 0% house edge.

The difference between the two then is a 10x multiplier. Instead of failing 100 rolls, you've failed 1k rolls. So it still has the same net effect.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 07:39:02 AM

Yes I understand that the house will take an average of the house edge every bet, but that is not what they actually take.

It is not , they take everything that the gambler lose however if you are seeing this from a very long term then theoretically this is correct because in the end, the profit of a site will be hovering around the house edge . Although that variance could happen sometimes as they house could be suffering or could be owning but it will be hovering around the edge at the latter point

With a larger house edge, you will lose more rolls/hands then what you would have won if there was a 0% house edge.

Theoretically this is correct however do take into account that each bet is dependant and with 0 % house edge, you could suffer a losing streak as well though the chances for it to happen is lower than a site with house edge

then they are probably not very confident in what they are doing in the first place.

It rather more about luck though

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tradoz

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 02:12:36 PM

Agreed with arallmuus low house edge does not come with guaranteed win at dice site, losing streak can at any time as i had suffered at dice with 0% house edge promo so i will say only that gambling is all about our luck. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: