Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: There is a chance to see $380+ soon [With charts]  (Read 1715 times)
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:54:47 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 12:55:23 AM by Fakhoury

Hey all,

I've saw this chart on TV by BuyBitcoins and my gut says that it may happen, why not  Grin

The wave pattern is called "Descending Triangle Wave Pattern"

What do you think ?

Quote from:  Satoshi Nakamoto
Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:32:39 PM

Hey all,

I've saw this chart on TV by BuyBitcoins and my gut says that it may happen, why not  Grin

What do you think ?

If you will notice, a descending triangle has a flat horizontal lower bound. This has an ascending lower boundary so it's considered a symmetrical triangle.

But yes, there is a very good chance this is a triangle. However, I don't know how he came up with $380 as his target. That would be a 100% extension of the rise we've already seen. If this is a wave 4 triangle, then the target would be lower than that.
Using typical triangle thrust targets, I expect the area of the blue box as the target.

This is assuming this lopsided triangle is complete at this time.

ashour

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:11:10 PM

This spike looks too optimistic to happen. Lines on charts aren't accurate they are like hand reading for trading. $300 seem more possible than $380, only time will tell.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:01:53 PM

Yes. Might be next stable point is $330 (nearby) likewise $240 to $280 stable.  Wink

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:58:32 PM

there is way too much selling pressure at this point to go over $300. beside that, a lot people have had plenty of time to buy coins and are waiting for the price to go up. seems everyone is waiting, sellers and buyers.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:14:09 PM

Hey all,

What do you think ?

If you will notice, a descending triangle has a flat horizontal lower bound. This has an ascending lower boundary so it's considered a symmetrical triangle.

But yes, there is a very good chance this is a triangle. However, I don't know how he came up with $380 as his target. That would be a 100% extension of the rise we've already seen. If this is a wave 4 triangle, then the target would be lower than that.
Using typical triangle thrust targets, I expect the area of the blue box as the target.

This is assuming this lopsided triangle is complete at this time.

The lower bound is not angled enough to be a clear full blown symmetrical triangle, so this angle could indicate that there are big % of a descending triangle wave pattern behavior, who knows what will happen tho, time to take some risks if you want to short. Im holding anyway.
Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:33:48 PM

If this is going to happen then I better buy more and more Bitcoin now.
The return over investment will be pretty good without much risks involved.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:26:55 AM

It's double chance, i mean price can up or down but i hope your prediction is right. Because i have waiting bitcoin price back strong in charts
farting_shot

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:48:48 PM

It's double chance, i mean price can up or down but i hope your prediction is right. Because i have waiting bitcoin price back strong in charts

His prediction is proving to be WRONG!!! Btc price is CRASHING since his prediction was made. Thanks to OP, we're now looking at sub 270. I think it's going down to sub 200 soon.
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:49:51 PM

If there ever was any chance,  it's gone now.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 09:27:11 AM

His prediction is proving to be WRONG!!! Btc price is CRASHING since his prediction was made. Thanks to OP, we're now looking at sub 270. I think it's going down to sub 200 soon.

Yes I think BTC price going back to around 200 level. Crossing 300 in near future may be quite challenging. Trade with carefully
MF Doom

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:40:59 PM

Yes I think BTC price going back to around 200 level. Crossing 300 in near future may be quite challenging. Trade with carefully

I am starting to think the same thing. Crossing $300 a few weeks ago certainly seemed too good to be true...and it was.  Just a very weak run up, which I'm sure the whales and astute traders saw coming, and used it to their advantage.  Now that runup has deflated back to the $250 level it that we were hanging arond, and I'm not so sure we can even hold that
peligro

Activity: 593

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:04:54 PM

I hope not many believed that prognosis. We are down very much since then.

It's a pity how unpredictable the bitcoin price is. I mean here were so many that thought it is possible to predict but it wasn't again.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:10:41 PM

I hope not many believed that prognosis. We are down very much since then.

It's a pity how unpredictable the bitcoin price is. I mean here were so many that thought it is possible to predict but it wasn't again.

yeah, no one can predict the bitcoin price. i have seen so many predictions here and on several respected crypto news sites, and most of the time they are wrong. no matter how long you trade bitcoin or how much you know about markets, bitcoin is and will stay unpredictable for quite some years.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:16:08 PM

Looks like this forecast was wrong.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: