Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:44:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Your Help Please!!  (Read 719 times)
olivertechy74 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 06:14:41 PM

Now I have A Xapo.com wallet account and i have my bitcoin address
when i submit my bitcoin address to many sites to get free satoshi
the site gives me a message that my satoshi was successfully added to my faucetbox account
 how that can be  ??
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:17:04 PM

faucetbox makes a different holding place for ur address and you can withdraw after u collect some amount on ur faucetbox account
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:20:21 PM

Nothing to worry. Faucetbox will send your btc to your Xapo address after you reached the threshold. The minimum threshold in faucetbox is 13000 satoshi.
usually, after you reached the threshold, faucetbox will send it within 24 hours.

Edit :
To check your balance in faucetbox use this link :
you don't need to create an account there.
https://faucetbox.com/en/check/your btc address
Example : https://faucetbox.com/en/check/1AJRah7onDgPR66GXB3SGursYKPRTokCfT

ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 05:57:01 AM

the site gives me a message that my satoshi was successfully added to my faucetbox account
 how that can be  ??

Faucetbox is third party between you and faucet, don't worry faucetbox is trusted, you just need to earn minimum withdraw and they will sent the amount to your bitcoin wallet address.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:20:56 PM

Many faucets work like this. You need to ask over and over until you get a certain ammount.
once you've reached that ammount, the coins are sent to your address!
alva5763

Activity: 451

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 10:03:47 AM

Good thing about Faucet box is that it collects from many sites and sends a total to your wallet in one go.
giustone

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 11:09:22 AM

For me,xapo si a very bad wallet.
They ask me for sending ID,and proof of my adress ,for send bitcoin to my bitcoin wallet.More verification.

foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:40:44 PM

how that can be  ??
many sites these days will not payout until you have built up a minimum balance,
often over a number of days, so that they won't have to payout small amounts  "dust" . This is good for both
them and you since "dust" transactions are problematic
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:56:37 PM

how that can be  ??
many sites these days will not payout until you have built up a minimum balance,
often over a number of days, so that they won't have to payout small amounts  "dust" . This is good for both
them and you since "dust" transactions are problematic

Yes, it is almost impossible to get a direct payout to your wallet anymore. Even sites that claim to offer direct payment do so only after you have accumulated a minimal threshold, oftentimes higher than faucetbox's. Gone are the days where you could simply enter your bitcoin address and click submit (without captchas even) and receive your bitcoin in a matter of minutes.

But even with that siad, I used to play around with faucets more than I do now. Once you find more profitable ways of earning BTC you quickly learn what a waste of time faucets are, but I think they are still a great way for a beginner to learn about BTC. They can help you learn how to transfer your BTC to a wallet, maybe even trade on an exchange, gamble a little, etc. without having to invest money right away. Once you are familiar with the basics, you will be a bit more comfortable investing your own money into bitcoin.

One other thing I have noticed lately is that some sites are now even queuing up your payouts to faucetbox. Meaning you may need to meet a certain minimum on their faucet, say 5,000 or more satoshis before they will even let you cash-out to faucetbox, where you again would have to meet a threshold and wait for you payout. This double queue if a disturbing trend I think will only continue. I know one site HourlyBitcoin was recently hacked so users lost any finds int he payout queue.

In short, you can earn indeed free bitcoin using faucets, but expect to jump through many hoops and obstacles to do so.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: