Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:53:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 Bitcoin Investor's Report [Free Download]  (Read 305 times)
Paleus (OP)

Activity: 284
Merit: 122

www.diginomics.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 07:23:08 PM

Hi Guys,

I've been quietly putting something together for the last little while, and I wanted to share it with the BitcoinTalk community here. Essentially, what I am offering for free here today in exchange for joining our online community, is a investment report on bitcoin and the state of cryptocurrency for the year of 2015.

Here's what you can expect:

• Bitcoin Value Assessment
  • Cryptocurrency as a Tax Haven
  • Blockchain Technology Can Transform Banking
  • Costs & Benefits of Phasing Out Physical Money

And here's a brief description:

2015 has brought with it a host of developments within the bitcoin industry. Most notably is the recognition of blockchain technology to power frictionless payments from institutional players in finance such as NASDAQ, the NYSE, and Citibank which are all actively making moves to position themselves in this emerging digital economy – one where opportunity is ripe for the individuals and teams who claim an early stake in this realm of borderless, digital commerce.

In this bitcoin value report, Travis Patron outlines some of the emerging trends of adoption we can expect to see in the financial industry while anticipating what may lead bitcoin to act as a global tool of payment in the coming months and years.

Get your hands on this free report and understand why companies and individuals are staking their claim in a new, 21st century digital gold rush.

You will have access to on-demand news & analysis, priority product releases, and a chance to network with other followers. At no point will we share your information without your consent, and you may choose to opt-out at any time. Thanks for reading and keep doing great things!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: