Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-Mine.info is built by investors, for investors  (Read 821 times)
bitminer74 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:47:17 PM

http://i70.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0807/37/5e759a9940583973ed21f4ee15efc637.png

BTC-Mine is a custom, unique investment platform that was built by a group of skilled and experienced investors, for investors. Traders, developers and analyisists who have come together with a wide knowledge in the field of investments and crypto currency have come together to create BTC-Mine.

Payments are distributed back to after the investment period has come to an end. Once all payments have been completed, BTC-Mine utilizes profit to expand site features and plan future changes to make the sites function even better.

We hope you enjoy your experience with BTC-Mine!

110% Plan - 10% Profit in 24 Hours

Plan Details

- 110% ROI
- Whole Repayment after 24 Hours
- Minimum 0.001BTC Investment
- Maximum 0.009BTC Investment

200% Plan - 100% Profit in 7 Days

Plan Details

- 200% ROI
- Whole Repayment after 7 days
- Minimum 0.01BTC Investment
- Maximum 5.00BTC investment

http://btc-mine.info/
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:49:20 PM

Sounds like a ponzi scheme scam if I have ever heard of one.  Remember guys, if its too good to be true (ie 10% profits in 24 hours) then it is.

Send anything to this user and you will be scammed.  You have been warned.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
bitminer74 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:00:38 PM

Sounds like a ponzi scheme scam if I have ever heard of one.  Remember guys, if its too good to be true (ie 10% profits in 24 hours) then it is.

Dear DebitMe! We did not scam the project !!! We want to prove that there are real investment project that pay their users. I agree there are a lot of similar projects that do not pay! But we want to prove that we are the best and you can trust us!
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:11:34 PM

Dear DebitMe! We did not scam the project !!! We want to prove that there are real investment project that pay their users. I agree there are a lot of similar projects that do not pay! But we want to prove that we are the best and you can trust us!

No I don't think so, if I had a nickel for every time I have heard that, well lets just say I wouldn't be at work right now.

It is impossible to make a 100% profit consistently in under a week, and if it wasn't, you wouldn't be offering the services here.  You would be lounging on the beach in one of your many houses around the world.

This is a scam, you have been called out.  Don't make me go check the information about who the site is registered to and where it is hosted because we both know it will be some shell company or anonymous with free web hosting.

anderson00673

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:32:56 PM

I am open to the possibility of such returns, but I would want to see detailed information about exactly what transactions were used to generate the returns.  10% a day is possible I guess, to a really skilled trader.  But it does sound a little far fetched.

Can you post ater the fact, ever 24 hours, what trades or other investing activity was made to generate the returns?  If it is legit you should be able to do this.
bitminer74 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:01:05 PM

I am open to the possibility of such returns, but I would want to see detailed information about exactly what transactions were used to generate the returns.  10% a day is possible I guess, to a really skilled trader.  But it does sound a little far fetched.

Can you post ater the fact, ever 24 hours, what trades or other investing activity was made to generate the returns?  If it is legit you should be able to do this.

Hello!Please ask Live Chat on the site!)
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 01:41:06 AM

Sounds like a ponzi scheme scam if I have ever heard of one.  Remember guys, if its too good to be true (ie 10% profits in 24 hours) then it is.

Send anything to this user and you will be scammed.  You have been warned.

I am open to the possibility of such returns, but I would want to see detailed information about exactly what transactions were used to generate the returns.  10% a day is possible I guess, to a really skilled trader.  But it does sound a little far fetched.

Can you post ater the fact, ever 24 hours, what trades or other investing activity was made to generate the returns?  If it is legit you should be able to do this.

Hello!Please ask Live Chat on the site!)

Your live chat is offline. When you will be online? If you know the answer for the above questions why can't post details here? - if your advertising your website here means you should post details also here not in your website.
mari88

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 09:34:47 AM

page looks offline i only see:

Code:
Index of /

kind regards
bitminer74 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:08:49 PM

page looks offline i only see:

Code:
Index of /

kind regards

We update the site! Please wait a couple of hours! Wink
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 04:09:16 PM

Please provide us a proof of your recent trade. Smiley

CryptoInvests claimed that they trade with user fund, but eventually they ran away.
I mean, BTC-Mine = CryptoInvests v2 = scam.

Life sucks.
bitminer74 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:24:56 PM

CryptoInvests claimed that they trade with user fund, but eventually they ran away.

The Website now work! Welcome!)
Yofun

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:30:04 PM

Sounds like a ponzi scheme scam if I have ever heard of one.  Remember guys, if its too good to be true (ie 10% profits in 24 hours) then it is.

What you just said may be true.  

However I am going to put this out there. I could get 10% profits in less then a hour...Not gambling but trading.

So investment groups are possible. I have thought about it once or twice. Might be my next website.
bitminer74 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:05:14 PM

http://i11.pixs.ru/thumbs/2/6/0/SnitrrmokP_2109627_18325260.jpg
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:56:52 PM

However I am going to put this out there. I could get 10% profits in less then a hour...Not gambling but trading.

So investment groups are possible. I have thought about it once or twice. Might be my next website.

It is possible to get 10% profit in an hour, under certain conditions, and if you chose correctly.  This is not possibly done consistently, and if it was, he would have more money than he would know what to do with and wouldn't need to bother trying to scam on a bitcoin forum.

mari88

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:04:04 PM

looks for me like big scam and i invest in much ponzis (my signature)

kind regards
bitminer74 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:08:25 PM

It is possible to get 10% profit in an hour, under certain conditions, and if you chose correctly.  This is not possibly done consistently, and if it was, he would have more money than he would know what to do with and wouldn't need to bother trying to scam on a bitcoin forum.

Hello! For example: You invest a total of 0,005 (100%), after 24 hours you get (125%). Your profit is 25%!
Please ask all the questions in the online support! Smiley
Have a nice day Wink
bitminer74 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:18:06 PM

looks for me like big scam and i invest in much ponzis (my signature)

kind regards

Hello!

If you do not have in our project, I agree there are a lot of similar sites!

All once mistaken!)

But our project will help you to earn Bitcoins!

We always take care of our investors.

With the respect of the team BTC-Mine.info Wink

krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 11:53:10 PM

So, where is your proof of recent trading?
If you cannot provide it, that's mean that you are just a ponzi.

Life sucks.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:42:11 AM

So, where is your proof of recent trading?
If you cannot provide it, that's mean that you are just a ponzi.

I think it's not enough , they can give you fake proofs of their trading, just like what creatinv ltd done
I believe its a ponzi
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: