Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Steam Random Key!  (Read 429 times)
emrcan (OP)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:27:53 PM

1 Steam Premium Random Key

0.004 BTC!
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:30:45 PM

Do you have any vouch keys?

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
emrcan (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:32:36 PM

Do you have any vouch keys?

Key are 100% real. Instant delivery.
BurgerKill

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:33:12 PM

Tell us how exactly you do the "randomness" of each key. It's too easy for you to just say that it's random but each time, pick out a key that is of lesser value than 0.004BTC. Also, provide us with a list of the keys you can get.
emrcan (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:38:05 PM

Tell us how exactly you do the "randomness" of each key. It's too easy for you to just say that it's random but each time, pick out a key that is of lesser value than 0.004BTC. Also, provide us with a list of the keys you can get.

Premium games can come up to date with the key. Steam comes from random game store. 0.004 BTC even very appropriate to try!
BurgerKill

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:40:22 PM

Premium games can come up to date with the key. Steam comes from random game store. 0.004 BTC even very appropriate to try!

You didn't answer any of my questions completely.
emrcan (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:42:11 PM

There are thousands of games steam. This list can not
BurgerKill

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:43:30 PM

So you say that you include every single game available on Steam in the list. Okay.

But I would still like to know exactly how you choose which key you get.
emrcan (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:45:06 PM

So you say that you include every single game available on Steam in the list. Okay.

I do not know which games are also key. I also just got the key. Which game is out I'm learning from you.
FrozenOne

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:21:44 AM

I do not know which games are also key. I also just got the key. Which game is out I'm learning from you.

That's still not helpful. So basically we just have to take your word that this is a random game and not a free game, steam summer sale or humble bundle game? That's just perfect...
emrcan (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:17:10 AM

That's still not helpful. So basically we just have to take your word that this is a random game and not a free game, steam summer sale or humble bundle game? That's just perfect...

Dude, come from steam random game store. cs go, etc etc .... There are thousands gta 5 game. One of them.
emrcan (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 04:48:00 PM

up
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:38:27 PM

so OP, can you please clarify little bit what are you selling? is there a chance to grab GTA 5 with your "random keys"?

or you are just another stupid in row violating humble bundle rules and reselling their games for BTC here? thanks for honest reply.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:59:00 PM

You are not using a key store which I have in my mind, if its from there you are making 12 cents per game, I think you can do better than this, I wont expose your secret but don't try to sell that here Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: